More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by trendytoys27 trendytoys27

Where to set it?

3 years after

It has been three years since the whole Commando Elite incident. Things have been getting back to normal, Alan and Christy's father are still arguing over yard stuff, Alan's family still had a toy store and to Christy her brother was still a brat. The only real difference besides the money they got from the incident is the lack of toy in both houses. Yet, both family barely noticed the swift, foot high figures gathering on the street for the past week. Inside an abandoned van that was taking the various deactivated Commandos and Gwendy dolls back to Globotech, were still active Gwendy dolls. For the last seven days they have been running recon, watching the coming and goings of both houses.

When the vans stopped at the nearest Globotech building years ago, they began to unload the bins carrying the deactivated toys. A still active Gwendy quickly threw herself into one of the bins. All the bins were placed into a large room, where they would be held until Globotech had enough technicians to dismantle and study the toy for their drone technology. As well as enough lawyers to chain together a good enough gag order insuring the techs would stay silent.

After two years of the bins being untouched, the doll decided to put her plan into action. The active Gwendy dragged a Chip less set of Commandos, dressed herself, cutting any modification to the soldier’s clothes to fit he need. Upon her finishing she was in a yellow and green bikini with pouches on either side of the cups, allowing for a short vest over it. Her feet were covered by black boots and camouflage pants, with her yellow bikini bottoms peaking as they rode her hips. With a click, she fastened her last accessory on, a green utility belt.

Satisfied with her new look, the doll giggled, and said, "Well look at that, I’m not the average doll now" twisting and posing in the reflection of a powered off TV so her can see if she made any mistakes. “Think I might need a name looking this good” quipped in a purr to herself, leaning forward to see how the vest would frame her cleavage. With little effort, the toy used the limited but immense knowledge the microprocessor in her chest gave her and chose "Vasquez, Gwendy Vasquez".

Taking apart the commandos, Vasquez repaired a few of the Gwendis. The dolls helped her repair the other Gwendies, using the Commandos and other dolls beyond repair as spare parts. Once all the Gwendys were repaired, they scavenged all the useful parts from the remaining Commandos for a plan that Vasquez had made in the 2 years she waited.

They then silently made their way to the garage, where they then stole a van and drove it a few blocks near Alan and Christy's houses.

Vasquez ordered the other Gwendies to stand in formation, which was no easy task, as they were all giggling girls, as was the standard Gwendy personality. She began, "Alright, ladies, We are going to go to a couple of houses. Once there, we are going to seek out that hot girl, her sexy mother, and the hot mom next door... and turn them into GWENDIES!" The Gwendies all cheered. They were about to run off when the yellow and green doll yelled, "Hold it! I'm. Not. Finished!"

Vasquez then childishly stomped her feet a few times before she continued.

Once the other Gwendies all looked at her, she continued, "And once they are Gwendies, we're gonna seek out a boy. Maybe we'll crossdress him into another Gwendy. Maybe he'll be our boy toy. Maybe he'll be all our boyfriend? Maybe all three? Who knows?!" the dolls cheered again, staying in place, getting into what their leader was saying. With another stomp, the crowd of dolls quieted, waiting on Vasquez’s next word. “That’s right ladies, we’re going after…”

Who's the guy they are after?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)