More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

Now, what units to buy?

3 playthings/lesser heroines

For some time you browse through available units.

Finally you make your choice.

For all of your money you buy 3 units: a double class playthings/lesser heroes. To buy 3 you had to spend all of your zeni, and make them at low level.

They start at weak 500 power level, but they have potential to grow further than normal grunts... With enough training they can easily become an elite soldiers and low level commanders.

Playthings enable them to rise morale among other more obvious things.

For their history, you decide that you taken them from slums as your own mates. Due to being weaker (below low power level) than most, they are undesired element and unattractive mates (no matter how psychically attractive they are) – simply their progeny would be weak. After you took them in, they became completely devoted to you, ready to die on your order. They even started to consider themselves your tools. They will tend to your every need, follow your any order and fulfill your every whim.

You start customization:

All of them are Sayian brunettes (like all Sayians) and all wear weak armor. And of course you make them all good looking – that's the point of plaything.

First, Jerri 28 years old. Her hair covering one eye, standing 1,7 meter high, lean silhouette, D-cups. She's the most serious of the three. She considers herself your retainer and considers following your orders her duty, whether it's in bed or in battlefield. For her following you is the purpose of her life. She's generally cool, only loses her composure when someone insults you.

Tamani, mocha tanned, 34 years old. Long spiky her reaching her back. She's tall – 1,8 meter and packs a pair of DD-cups. She's a mature buxom woman, type of a teacher you always lusted after. She is flirtatious when situation allows it, serious and patient during combat. She's grateful that you took someone as old as her and gladly took a position as your plaything, doing everything she could to please you. She is completely devoted to you.

Finally Bobi, 24 years old. She is the shortest of trio, barely 1,5 meter high. She has very short hair, her C-cups look bigger than they are on her small frame. She never thought that you would take someone as weak as her and, as the youngest, always tries to prove herself. She's the quickest of the three to lose temper.

You set their traits:
Sexually skilled”, “Physically attractive” for plaything class and for lesser hero class: “Fanatically loyal” to you and to your orders (it alows to ignore fear when following your orders, among other things), “flight”, “ki blast”, “martial arts 1”... and nothing more you can add.

With that you finish customization and summon (buy) them.

After they appear, they notice you and immediately for on their knees.

“Lord Thirs, we are yours to command” Jerri spoken. You can clearly see devotion in their eyes.

You nod. It looks like it's time to leave the safe zone.

Where to? Maybe some fun with playthings?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)