More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by majus majus

Where to? Maybe some fun with playthings?

Testing new body.

You decide to test your new body.

Wondering, you grab one of rock lying on ground and squeeze it – it shatters like really thin glass. You practically didn't feel any resistance. Incredible. Compared to your previous body – this one is incredible!

~Now, how to fly?~ You think.

As if it heard your thoughts, a tutorial pops up.

Quickly accepting it, you skip trough all the necessary steps that would allow you to use KI. It takes a little time, but you finally managed to discover how to control your KI.

You start with KI blast, you aim your hand at nearby rock formation, and following the tutorial instructions, release your energy. You can see the yellow energy shooting out of your hand and blowing up a part of formation. You look with awe at destruction you caused.

'Ki blast' a most basic of energy attacks, could easily destroy entire house. And you tried to use it at lowest power level!

Eagerly you try flying. It is easy, almost instinctive. Soon you are flying... swimming through the sky.

You land and start to laugh – almost maniacally. This feels great! The power!

You walked over to your playthings, stop before Jerri, bend down, grab her chin and kiss her. She moans as you your tongue inside her mouth and dominate her. You reach your left hand and start massaging Bobi's pussy for a moment, then you move the material blocking your path and insert fingers inside her. With loud moan she grabs your hand and starts ridding your fingers. With your right hand you grab Tamani's breast and puled her to yourself. She yelped as she spun around as she landed in your one-arm embrace, leaning against you... while you continue to to grope her breast.

You continue for a while before you break the kiss with Jerri. She falls on her knees and stares at you vacantly with adoration... devotion... while you continue to play with Bobbi and Tamani.

You grin.

The power – it's intoxicating!

You feel great! Like you could destroy entire planet! You feel invincible!

You pause.

No.

You release Bobbi and Tamani.

Bobbi falls on the ground - her legs are too weak to support her, due to her excitement. She makes a sound that could be a whimper, she must have been quite close to climax when you let her go.

Tamani stumble but manages to stand on her legs. Her face is flushed red from excitement.

Power, strength – it's intoxicating to Saiyans – it's in their... yours blood. That's why they... and you, are so excited.

But to think of yourself as invincible?

That's arrogance. King Vegeta could easily kill you, so would any of Bardock's crew. You are strong, but not invincible. You already died recently and are not ready to repeat that mistake.

You understand now, why Vegeta and Frieza, were so arrogant. Power is intoxicating.

But you're not them. You will not make the same mistake.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)