More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

25th birthday

(Megan’s POV)

On the morning of Tuesday, November 21st, 2017 Megan and Liz wake up eager to celebrate their 25th birthday. Little do the twins know how much their lives are about to change. Megan is the first to wake up which is especially appropriate today as she is older than Liz by one minute. Upon waking up Megan sits up in her bed and stretches her arms and legs and that’s when she realizes she feels colder than she normally does when she first wakes up and oddly unencumbered.

Megan then looks down at herself and is shocked to see her entirely naked body on display. Megan nearly screams from the shock. Granted there have been times in Megan’s life that she’s slept in her birthday suit but she’s absolutely certain that last night she went to sleep wearing her favorite set of cat pajamas consisting of a button up long sleeve shirt with a tank top underneath and pants plus panties underneath and socks on her feet. So to say waking up in the nude is unexpected would be an understatement.

Without getting out of bed the bare-naked Megan starts peering around her room to see if she can locate her clothes or something that she could cover her nakedness with. As she just realized her bed sheets are missing as well. Seeing nothing she could cover herself with Megan pulls her legs up to her chest so at least she’s somewhat covered and wracks her brain trying to figure out what to do.

So as Megan is sitting in her bed in just her skin trying to figure out what to do about her lack of clothes she hears her sister Liz beginning to wake up in her room across the hall. Megan is about to call out to Liz for help when all of a sudden she hears Liz shout

“Oh my God !!!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)