More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Torg Torg

Pick who you'd like to play:

25-year old white male

John Doe had saved for many months to be able to afford this much-needed vacation. He’d cut back a bit on going out to eat, trips to the night club, and other extraneous expenses. The thought of two weeks on the beach in Jamaica at an exclusive all-included resort had his blood pumping. John hadn’t had a decent vacation in a couple years.

The flight arrived in the early afternoon, and he was checked in to the resort soon afterward. John surveyed his suite with satisfaction. The living room contained a couch and two overstuffed chairs, a couple of side tables, a round table with four chairs, a kitchenette with wet bar and four bar stools, and an entertainment center with TV, DVD, CD player and surround sound system. A decent collection of music and DVDs was also supplied, based on his responses to the questionnaire he’d filled out when he bought his tickets. The couch pulled out into a queen-sized bed. He checked the bar and found it very well-stocked. It even had its own ice maker. The staff had spared nothing, putting a vase of fresh flowers on the bar, and even cheese and dip in the refrigerator, and crackers and chips in the cupboard. All in all, everything needed to have a small party.

When John entered the bedroom, he was also quite impressed. Two queen-sized beds filled most of the room, along with a desk, a few comfortable chairs, an armoire for clothes, and another entertainment center just like the one in the living room. Mints were placed on all the pillows, and more flowers adorned the desk. Opening all the drawers, he found a large box of condoms in the armoire. He hoped he would have an opportunity to use this room to the full extent it was designed for.

The real showcase of the suite, though, was the bathroom: chrome and white tile everywhere, a large three-head shower stall, large enough for several people to share, a large Jacuzzi with room for at least four adults, a large footed bathtub big enough for two to share, two sinks with a large mirror, and two toilets, no waiting. It’s nice of the management to be concerned about saving water.

After he finished unpacking, John picked up a green piece of paper from the desk. It read as follows:

Restaurant Hours:6am to 2pm,
5pm to 11pm
Snack Bar Hours:10am to 2am
Room Service Hours:6am to 2am
Bar Hours:8am to 4am
Nightclub Hours:9pm to 4am
Happy Hour Mixer:4pm to 6pm (at main patio)
Massage Hours:10am to 8pm
Beach Hours:open 24 hours
Pool Area Hours:open 24 hours

He looked at his watch, and it was 2pm. He could get a massage, go to the beach, catch a bite to eat, go to the bar, or go to the pool area.

Where should he go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)