More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by augy6666 augy6666

Where should he go?

Room Service

As John's hand picked up the phone to call the front desk for room service, he suddenly heard a knock on the door. He opened the door to find the hotel manager waiting outside the doorway a bit agitated.

The manager said, "I was wondering if you would judge a contest. One of the judges canceled on us, and we are about to ask hotel guests. But you are one of the guests that are not contestants or a relative of one of them. I was also told that you came by yourself."

John replied, "Yes, but what is this about? I am very busy."

The manager's face becomes less agitated. He said, "We are holding the Hawaiian Tropics bikini finals at the hotel. We would comp your whole vacation on us, and we would, of course, pay you for your time on top of that."

John suddenly imagined being surrounded by young, beautiful girls wearing only bikinis. He immediately jumped at the opportunity but also didn't want to look too eager. He said with a straight face, "Yes."

The manager became relieved and said, "We need to have a luncheon for the judges and last year's winner. Cheryl, last year's winner will get you from your room in an hour."

He left the room as John took a shower and got ready for the hot, busty babe. He put on his swim trunks and a tee-shirt since he looked pretty good in them.

In about an hour, there was a knock at the door. He opened the door and watched as a woman greeted him with a smile. A gorgeous tall blonde woman wearing a thin white blouse that revealed part of her well-filled white bra with a short red mini skirt that showed off her curvy figure stood in the doorway.

She said, "We have some time before we need to meet the other judges. I need to discuss the rules with you."

What are the rules?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)