More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

22 year old herm (Sina)

Sina was my stepfather's kid. Mara was Samoan and wanted a more traditional Samoan name and I wasn't one to argue. She got me pregnant because Mom couldn't have kids anymore. So, the idea was that Sina would end up living with them, but Mom died about three weeks before Sina was born and Mara went into a mental care facility, as the loss of Mom was pretty hard on her. She did attempt suicide once. I often would bring Sina around to visit Mara which did seem to help, but, apparently, it was not enough, and Mara took her own life on Sina's 16th birthday. Sina took it pretty hard. Not as hard as her father, but that's what kickstarted her wearing black and she became pretty distant.

I let her stay with me while she went to college, although, our family had a bit of a scare when I was let go from my old job after we were bought out and restructured. Luckily, I found new employment as a teacher at Sina's college, specializing in business. I was a bit surprised to see her in my classes and she was understandably mortified. I simply tried to treat her like any other student. It was fine for a while.

However, despite being 48, I was still going into heat cycles every year. I suspected I only had a year or two left, and I had taken steps in previous years to relieve such issues, which usually meant taking a couple of weeks off of work. Which, I did try to do that year, which was Sina's 2nd year in college. But, my superiors refused. They were human and actually couldn't comprehend what I was trying to explain to them. "I'm Edian! The women of our race, which I am a woman Edian, go into heat. During that heat cycle, like your feral animals, we are extremely horny. Also, it is the only period where we can get pregnant. And before you ask, yes, we fuck outside of heat cycles, but we can't get pregnant then. It's why on our world isn't illegal. It's a moral gray area, still, but not illegal."

"Isn't there a medication you can take?" asked the dean, a woman about 20 years older than I was.

"No. Well, sort of. There are meds that reduce the symptoms, but 1. they don't work for everyone, I'm one of them they don't completely work for, 2. Even when they do, it doesn't completely take away the symptoms, and 3. the side effects can be pretty . For example, when I take it, I sleep for three days. It's actually life-threatening for me so I can't take it. My mother had to stop taking it because it gave her heart attacks. It's REALLY not a good medication," I explained.

"Your people haven't perfected that medical technology?" asked another member of the board.

"Nope. Because we don't particularly want to stop it. That's why the meds only reduce symptoms. Remember, going into heat is how we breed, so stopping that could create issues. Anyway, I'm trying to tell you that, either you give me two weeks off next month, or you'll have a very horny, attractive teacher on your hands in a classroom full of horny, hormonal young adults," I warned.

They refused to give me the time off, saying that I was too important and, apparently, a month wasn't enough notice to find a replacement for two weeks. One moron even suggested I reschedule my heat cycle for the summer. Like that's something I can control. I even brought in a human expert on Edian physiology who confirmed everything I said and, they still refused. So, in a bit of spite and , I planned to teach them why they should give their Edian teachers time off during their heat cycles. Little did I know, it worked a little too well.

What's her plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)