More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

21 year old herm (Rebecca Sanu)

Let's see, my parents are Katie and Michelle. I think Michelle was a masseuse. Who got yelled at for getting a client pregnant, but when given the option either quit or move cities, Michelle quit, married Kate and...well, then we moved cities and Momma Michelle joined another massage parlor and was pretty successful. Momma Kate stayed home to raise me. My name is Rebecca Sanu. I'm a wolf-tiger mix. I look mostly like a wolf save for my tiger tail. I have mostly black fur, a white belly and tiger stripes that switch between black and white depending on the background. Most everyone thinks it looks pretty hot. I agree.

Michelle fell victim to breast cancer and died when I was 15. However, she left behind a small fortune. Turns out, as she was dying, she took over the massage parlor which had become a multi-store near billion dollar franchise. So, Momma Kate and I were set for life. I moved out of the house at 18 to study massage therapy. Figured I'd take over the family business.

Oh, almost forgot, I have...well, my breasts are between a b-cup and a c-cup. Depends on the brand, really. And I have a lovely, 8 inch, 1 and half inch thick dick between my legs. I also have a pussy. #notavirgin.

What's the setup?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)