More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

21 Year Old Twins (Cassandra & Apollo)

Oh. Nyia's twins. She wasn't the worst parent in the world, but telling someone you had a two week long sex binge with that you're pregnant with their twins wasn't exactly easy. She didn't take it well at first and demanded a paternity test, which I got and they were, in fact, hers. That hyena brute was very at first, but eventually, she came around and was there went I gave birth. She helped me name our little hyena-wolf halfbreed pups. She helped naming the boy and "girl." She wanted to name them both Taylor just to be obtuse. I shot that down immediately. Her real suggestions were Cassandra and Helenus, the twin children of King Priam and Queen Hecuba of Troy in Greek mythology. I countered with Apollo and Artemis if we were going the Greek mythology roll. In the end, we compromised with Cassandra and Apollo.

They were a bit of a handful, really. Neither of us had raised kids before. Nyia was an only kid, so she didn't even have nephews and nieces like I did. And she also completely refused to get married. I asked several times, but she said she just simply didn't believe in it. She wasn't Christian, and believed that it spoke more to a character to be able to remain faithful without the barrier of vows to bounce off of. She fully agreed that she'd only have sex with me, though. But, also got fixed without telling me. It wasn't until I got the doctor's bill that I found out.

Nyia and I fought all the time, so the kids didn't a wonderful upbringing and when Nyia left as soon as they kids moved out, I was thankful they weren't there for that. Or for me filing a restraining order against her more out of spite than anything. She stuck with me for the sake of the kids, then dumbed me as soon as she could. I was thankful she didn't marry me. I was livid at that. Especially since she didn't really discuss that with me, either. One day, the kids were gone, we had the best sex we've had in ages, and I awoke the following morning to her loading up her pickup with her things and leaving. And I never saw her again. Well, that's not entirely, true. I had the last laugh. I got a call about two weeks after she left, after filing for a restraining order. The judge in charge of the restraining order called me in and Nyia and he argued that what she did was pretty heartless. He awarded me the restraining order and made her give all the stuff she took back and ordered her to pay for any therapy I'd need after that and fined her a thousand dollars for emotional trauma. He also completely forbade her from seeing her kids ever again, stating she clearly wasn't really interested in them anyway.

The major problem with this whole mess, at 45, I was still fertile and still went into heat and probably would for a while longer, but I no longer had anyone to satisfy me yearly needs. By that time, I was still a professor at a local college and was quite happy with that. What I had been doing in the two years the kids had left, I had been really grinning and bearing it as usually, my heat cycle fell during the school year.

However, that year, when I was 45, my heat cycle was falling in the middle of the summer. Which was about as fun as trying to get a tan in an oven whilst wearing the heaviest winter coat you could find. This usually called for walking around completely naked save a special diaper that I could throw in the freezer for a bit and lots of cold showers and baths. That year, though, both Cassandra and Apollo has said they were going to come home for a couple weeks over the 4th of July. Which was exactly when my heat cycle was that year. So, now, I would be to be dressed for the hottest two weeks of my year. Whilst I was eager to seeing my kids for the first time since their father left me, I was not eager about everything else. Except maybe the food. Cassandra was the best chef I knew and Apollo was a magician with the grill. So, that was exciting.

What was I going to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)