More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

21 & 19 girl and herm(Lily & Rose)

Life with Camilla was pretty wonderful, really. After that one restful visit all those years ago, we married after she got me pregnant with Lily*, an adorable, caramel colored wolf. A couple years later, I gave birth to Rose*, a jet black Savanna Dog** with splotches of gold and white. He was a hermaphrodite. We enjoyed the family life. There were many memories made in those golden years. And then...Camilla died. She died in her sleep. It was her coldness that woke me up that morning. Apparently, she had what's known as Bradycardia, that is, her heartbeat drops below 60bps during sleep. And, that night, it simply stopped.

It hit us hard. There was a lot of grieving and tears. The girls were 14 and 12 at the time. So, there was plenty of time for good memories to be formed. And being a single mother to teens was fucking rough. I think I ended up crying the most. I can't count the number of times I cried myself to sleep. Took me a couple years to return to some semblance of normal.

It was after Camilla's that Rose started to prefer masculine pronouns. I guess, he thought he needed to be the herm of the house and I actually had slightly less issues with him than I did with Lily. Whilst Rose became more responsible, Lily became less responsible, constantly leaving her room a mess and staying out to all hours of the night. After Rose and I had tried to lecture her on the dangers of such activities, I eventually just made sure she had plenty of condoms and anti-heat meds. But, Lily also wasn't an idiot and mostly hung out with other women and I knew from the few girlfriends she brought home, that's who she was fucking most of the time. I didn't know if it was all the time, but it was definitely what she presented to us.

Things got a bit more interesting around the house once Rose turned 18, though. At that point, she considered herself to be the man of the house and I on more than one occassion caught her spanking Lily over her knee. But, the results of such disciplines were Lily's bedroom actually being...well, mostly clean. However, things were about to get even more interesting later.


*Lily & Rose = Yuri and Yoai in Japanese. It's dumb, yes. Especially considering Lily is pansexual and Rose is technically hetero.

**What humans would call an African Wild Dog, but Africa isn't a place on Eden. But savannas are

What happens later?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)