More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Enigma5 Enigma5

What do we choose?

2

Steve eyed Jennifer as she walked up. She, wasn’t the sexiest celebrity ever. Honestly she was average. They only time he really found her sexy was when she was Mystique. Then she was one fine piece of ass. Still as she was now she at least had some fine legs. For a self absorbed bitch.

“Jennifer I’m your new I’m your new boss but you can just call me Steve. Please follow me to my office where you will strip and await further instructions.”

Jennifer looked disgusted and shocked at how brazen he was being. “I will not! In fact I’m calling the cops you sick...”. Before she could finish, he cut her off. “Yes you will. You will obey any order I give you without question. I am your master now.”

“Oh I’m sorry, you're right, master. What do you require of me?” She suddenly smiled at him excitedly. “Before I forget; I must punish you for that outburst. From now on, whenever you displease me, you will feel great discomfort and whenever you please me, you will feel great pleasure.” Steve said with a glare.

Jennifer nods as if it was obvious. “Good Now follow me and keep up.” With that he led her into the office which was up on the top floor. Once inside she stripped for Steve. He took a good look at her body, pleasantly surprised. "Kneel." Steve commanded. Jennifer obeyed, kneeling on the ragged carpet. He was pleased that she obeyed so readily. Perhaps the innocent Miss Lawrence has a secret submissive streak in her.

Steve stood there for a time, looking at the still form of Jennifer, naked and kneeling at his feet. She didn't move a muscle the entire time, nor did she make a sound. Steve now had a pretty celebrity . The question was, what to do with her? Steve had four ideas.

  1. Turn her into a mindless drone.

  2. Make her into an object.

  3. Turn her into a sex-crazed nymphomaniac.

  4. Get her to drink a glass of cum every day.

Which idea does he choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)