More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Which idea does he choose?

1

Steve had never really liked Jennifer. In interviews and stuff she always seemed a bit bitchy and mean. Well, he would have to fix that. He decided to turn her into a mindless drone. It would be the highest form of obedience. She wouldn't be able to think, just mindlessly follow orders.

"Jennifer, stand." She stood up, hands at her sides. "When I finish speaking, you will become a mindless drone. You will obey every order given to you, by anyone. You will barely be a person. You will sleep when you are told to sleep. You will strip when you are told to strip. You will fuck me when I tell you to fuck me. Obviously you will no longer be able to be an actor. You simply won't be able to be emotive enough. You will no longer be capable of making any choices. You will be a mindless drone, programmed for nothing but obedience...." There was a long silence. When it became clear that Steve had finished speaking, Jennifer's expression changed dramatically.
Please log in to view the image
Steve knew it had worked. He now had a mindless obedient drone.

Does he...?

  1. Take her out in public, for a test.

  2. Invite some friends over to use her.

  3. Sell her to a fetish club.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)