More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Enigma5 Enigma5

Which idea does he choose?

4

Steve looked at the naked, statuesque figure at his feet. She was far from the most attractive, but he had to admit she did have flawless skin. It looked like alabaster.
"Jen, today's your lucky day. I've decided I'm done with you. I'm going to let you go. You can get back to your previous life." Steve said.
"Whatever you wish, Master." She replied in an expressionless voice. What he didn't tell her was that he would place upon her a compulsion to drink semen. She could get it from anyone or anywhere, but she would need to drink it. If she hadn't drunk at least one whole glass by the time midnight rolled around, she would have to drink two glasses the next day, and so on. Three days in a row with insufficient consumption would result in a punishment. Not that she would remember that of course, he would wipe her mind before letting her go.
"Jennifer. Listen to me very carefully, and obey."
"I will obey, Master." She murmured.


Jennifer woke in her bed. She was feeling especially tired and bleary-eyed, but otherwise everything was as it should be. She glanced at her phone.
"1pm. Shit. It's a good thing I didn't have anything on this morning." She thought. She slowly rose, put on her silk dressing gown and emerged from her room, greeted enthusiastically by her dog Pippi. After a quick shower and a light breakfast/lunch she gets ready for the day.
What does she have planned?

  1. She goes to a bar for afternoon drinks with friends.

  2. She has a casting call.

  3. An interview with GQ.

  4. A workout session at the gym.

  5. She is babysitting her teenage nephew tonight.

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)