More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AvenX AvenX

How big is your dick?

2 inches. Maybe less.

“Not that I really even needed to measure yours. It’s barely two inches hard!” she laughs, “I’ve seen clits bigger than your little pencil stub. I bet once I get it soft it won’t even be an inch!”

She gets up to get something from the nearby medical refrigerator while you start to have second thoughts.

You thought you’d get locked up for a few months, but fucking women instead of paying back your loan sounded amazing, but now? How were you going to fuck people for money if your dick was locked up? And what did she mean about having a cock up your ass? Surely, she wasn’t suggesting that other men would be fucking you? You’re straight. You like women. You’ll never let another man fuck you.

You’re so caught up in your worries that you don’t notice the doctor is back until she is cruelly pushing an icepack into your groin. You swear and try to push her away, but a glare from her has you putting your hands back on the armrests and letting her do what she wants. Your manhood is literally in her hands right now. Best not piss her off.

She pulls the icepack away and sure enough, your dick has shrunk to just under an inch long. The doctor looks at you with disgust. “You might as well have that pathetic little nub cut off. It isn’t going to do anyone any good.”

You don’t know how to respond to that, but it seems like she wasn’t waiting for a response. She picks something up from her tray of instruments and starts pushing it into your dick. It’s a catheter, you realize as it stretches your piss-slit. She’s really going to lock you up.

The hollow rod burns as it goes in, but goes in easily. Too soon, she is reaching for the next part of the device. Instead of the big cages you’d seen on their website, the doctor wraps a metal belt snuggly around you waist before fitting a u-shaped piece between your legs. It’s more like the ones you’d seen on women than one you’d ever seen on a guy, but it plainly had a place for your dick and balls, and a single plug destined for your asshole.

“Please-” You start to beg her, but you don’t get any farther than that one word.

“If you fight me, I have an model that is lined with spikes.”

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)