More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

Where do we start?

2) The day after the Dentist

(Partially adapted from zakalwe's "The Family Optometrist"; similar to last time, the top option is the original story. Please read the "1) At the Dentist" branch first, this is a sequel to it.)

Melissa took a very long and hot shower after her trip to the dentist, rubbing herself to the thought of Brad and needing the extra time to clean herself off. After she was done, for the first time in her life she wore only a short-sleeved T-shirt, retreating to her room so she didn't have to bother pulling it down in front of her parents and so she could have more time to reflect on her day...

As she slept, her covers sliding smoothly over her bare legs, Melissa's dreams were scary, embarrassing, and ultimately erotic. She dreamed that she no longer owned clothes and was to go naked everywhere. She woke with a start to realize that her shirt was pulled up above her breasts and that her hand was between her legs. Her sheets were soaked with sweat and, well, other things.

Cursing herself, she quickly stripped her bed and rushed the sheets down the laundry before her mom found them. She was about to return to her room to get dressed when the doorbell rang! Melissa, still wearing only the T-shirt looked around quickly, but there was nothing to cover herself with. The doorbell rang again, this time accompanied by knocking.

"Just a second!" she yelled.

"This is urgent, ma'am," came the voice on the other side, "it'll only be a few minutes."

With a sigh, Melissa pulled her shirt down as far as it would go in front – still barely far enough to cover her pussy and fire bush – and answered the door, trying to stay as much behind it as possible.

Who is at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)