More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

19 year old daughter (Evelynna[Lynn])

Ah. Zoe's daughter. Evelynna is her name. She's our only kid. Not for lack of Zoe's trying, despite the fact that as soon as marriage entered the discussion, she got fixed. I thought it was odd because she was excellent with Lynn, often rocking her to sleep and playing tea with her. But I was just glad Zoe didn't run out on me.

Lynn was an interesting girl. A hermaphrodite like her mother and very into body building like Zoe, too, choosing to lift weights over jogging like I did. This upbringing developed her into a 5'10 150lb silvery she-wolf goddess. She was into, oddly, a bit of punk rock and a bit of classical music and wanted to become a mechanic on a racing team. That year, when she was 19, Lynn was still trying to decide if she wanted to move out or stick around, benefiting from the free room and board I offered. Not that she needed it. She had started working at a local garage when she was 16 and now was the manager, so she made good money. Enough to think about using the money she saved staying at home to buy a race car and get a team together.

Zoe and I were quite proud of her. Zoe stuck around for a while, actually. Eventually, she and I did get married, but Zoe's career usually meant she was out of town for a month at a time. One of those months that year happened to be the month when I went into heat. We had talked it over, and Zoe Was surprisingly fine with me getting knocked up by someone else. "Sorry, babe! You know I'd be all over you if I was there. I'm a bit jealous of who ever gets to fuck you this year. Really, though, I'm just sad I can't watch it. Don't have too much fun, and I'll give ya a good dicking when I get back. I love you and Evelynna," she remarked.

So, now, I had to come up with a plan. Which, was to go out and find someone or something to fuck.

Where to fuck?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)