More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by diaperslut diaperslut

How old is the kid or kids?

18-year-old Girl (Amena)

Amena is 5'3, about 100lbs with an A-cup chest and is the daughter of me and my step-sister Julia. Julia left a few months after she moved in with me after she got a job offer in Japan. That left me to raise Amena on my own. Amena was full female, so no unexpected surprises there. She was also a pretty outgoing girl, always making friends. Not always with the best of people, but I think it's good to have a rebellous friend or two. They help you push outside your comfort zones and can push you away from turning into a clone of your parents.

Julia having been a rabbit, Amena had rabbit ears and tail on a white wolf body. Recenlty, she had started going to college to become a programmer. I hardly saw her anymore. When she wasn't at school, she was either hanging with her friends or in her room playing video games or making them. She was also a partier, and it being her Freshman year, she was trying to make it to as many parties as she could without hurting her grades. So, I was mostly home alone.

Who to keep me company?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)