More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Chunger Chunger

What's next?

1 month later...

You wake up early, and head to the kitchen of your small apartment. You slide some bread in the toaster, and start brewing some coffee. You take out a plate and knife. You search the fridge, until you find your favorite - Blueberry Huckleberry Jam. That stuff is underrated, and goes great on everything. You make a personal note to buy more, as you’re running a little low. Your coffee maker beeps, and you search your cabinets for a mug. You grab one that’s white and reads “State Farm Home Insurance” , with the State Farm logo. You pour some of the steaming coffee into your mug and take a sip- black, just the way you like it. You never liked cream, the taste of it always grossed you out. You lean back at look out the window. It’s drizzling, and grey clouds mask the Milwaukee skyline. You prop your feet up on a footstool, grab the newspaper, and settle in for breakfast. You take a bite of your toast a come across a short article that interests you.

Lakeview High School Senior Class Disappears on Field Trip

The senior class at the local Lakeview High School went on an education seminar for the animal sciences class. 43 students and 3 teachers left for said trip, but none of the 47 people have been found. Of the teachers: Ms. Hagerdorne, 28, Mrs. Brehucedow, 33, and Mr. Wilkins, 62. Of the 41 students, 30 of them were female, and the remaining 14 were male. Minchest Farms has declined to publicly comment, and the question remains: Where has the Lakeview Senior Class gone? Abduction? ? Crash? Genocide? Officials are still trying to gather information. Stay connected with the Milwaukee Tribune to stay updated.

-Alicia Venta, Editor in Chief

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)