More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RandyLahey RandyLahey

What happens next?

1 and a half years later

It was a year and a half since the best and worst day of your life. The moment where you threw the pass to win the state championship and the moment your life turned upside down. After being driven into the ground after making the throw your right shoulder needed surgery. The scholarship offers disappeared when it was realized you couldn't throw a football 6 months later for the start of training camp. Alexandra promptly broke up with him when you lost your scholarship and went off to Alabama and started dating the quarterback there. Finally after a lot of rehab you were going to be able to play football this season, but no one wanted him and your surgically repaired shoulder other than a few bad football schools. Your choices were small, but you decided to go to West Shores University in California. It wasn't good football, good academics, but hot babes, lots of drinking and partying.

Here you were standing outside of Carpenter Residence, your new home for the school year. Heading inside you went to go and try and find the RA's(Resident Assistant) office to find the room you were in and get your keys. Eventually you found the office and gave a knock. Opening the door you found a gorgeous blonde bombshell. She had long and slightly wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes to compliment her stunning figure. She was in great shape with large breasts and a nicely toned ass. She was one of the most beautiful girls that you had ever seen, your cock was at half mast just looking at her in a very casual t shirt and leggings.

"Hi, I'm Heather Simpson, and you are," the blonde goddess Heather said extremely enthusiastically.

"Uhh, I'm Jake, Jake Palmer. I'm here to get the keys to my dorm room," you say still admiring the beauty of Heather.

"Great, you're in room 305. Here are your keys” she said and passed him your room keys “I just know we're all gonna have a great year here! I had a great time in my first year and I think it's going to be even better this year," she continued, again very enthusiastically. She was obviously a very positive person and you could see why she was an RA.

"That sound's great, I'm excited," you responded trying to match her enthusiasm, but not really coming close.

"Your room is just down the hall, and I'm right here if you have any questions," the blonde beauty said.

"Okay, I’ll go get myself unpacked,” you said.

“Great, there’s some people likely hanging out in our floor’s lounge which is just a bit past your room, if you want to go meet some of your fellow students when your done unpacking.”

“I’ll go check it out then.”

“Awesome, it’s been good to meet you, can’t wait to get this year started.”

“It’s been nice to meet you to,” you said and headed out of her office and down to your room.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)