More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by jw_wjw jw_wjw

Where do we start?

1) At the Dentist

(Adapted and modified from DonJuan's 2014 story. The top chapter options follow the original storyline, and the lower ones are forks.)

The light shone brightly in Melissa's bedroom as the redhead stretched her arms and found them entangled in her stuffed animals. She yawned and realized that her comfortable bed - a vast improvement over the rocks they had at college - had made her oversleep. She squinted at her red alarm clock and saw that it was 10:42, only 28 minutes from her 11:10 appointment at the dentist's office.

Panicking, Melissa stripped off her flannel pajamas and put on her customary white T-shirt and floor-length skirt; she would shower later today, so she didn't bother replacing her underwear of a white sports bra and white cotton granny panties. She put her contacts in and brushed her teeth fervently; she was usually good at it, but the last thing she wanted was to disappoint Dr. Jorgensen. For today only she flossed for good measure. After a good few minutes of satisfying herself with her dental work, Melissa whipped her hair in a ponytail, grabbed her keys, and drove off.

Traffic was very light in the late morning, so Melissa made it ten minutes early. She checked in with the receptionist Jessica and sat down on one of the black plastic seats, away from the other occupants of the waiting room: a middle-aged woman and a young woman accompanied by her small son. She only pretended to look at the magazine - which she thought would look more intelligent than looking at her phone - while her real focus was looking at all of the war paraphernalia across the office. Dr. Jorgensen was a huge WW2 buff, and as he got older more and more knick-knacks about the conflict cluttered his office: recruitment posters on the walls, little tanks on the coffee tables, and even a three-foot B-52 replica above Jessica's head.

After ten minutes, Melissa heard a voice call her name. She looked up, and saw a muscle-jawed black-haired jock staring back at her. She quickly averted her gaze - she hadn't expected the hygienist to be a man, and she sure didn't expect him to be so good-looking! The man introduced himself as Brad, while Melissa shook his hand as she still looked away. Brad led her through a couple of corridors, and while she gazed at him when he turned his head around, whenever he turned to look at her she quickly turned away.

After a few turns, Brad led her into a room and had her sit down on the beige dentist's chair.

"It's really funny," he commented, "after all that walking, we ended up in a room right next to the waiting room! Good thing this door's closed so we won't be bothered."

Melissa could only chuckle as he sat her down and began the cleaning. While brushing Melissa's teeth with the gritty toothpaste he made small talk and decoded Melissa's muffled replies as best as any dental worker can. Melissa could feel his closeness to her and smell him, and painfully noticed his hands and arms dancing across her chin and chest. She wanted to look at him but couldn't for the life of her make eye contact. Her loins starting heating up, and she was distracting, only mumbling vagaries until her ears perked up at his asking if she had a boyfriend. She blushed and shook her head, which caused Brad to put his tools out of her mouth.

"Really," he stood up away from her mouth, "I don't believe that."

"I'm serious!" Melissa insisted, "I've never had one, or done anything ... down ... there ..." she sunk back down into the chair and blushed; Brad didn't need to know those intimate secrets!

"Well," Brad set back to work, "that really surprises me. You're too beautiful for the boys not to get on with you."

Flustered, Melissa just looked to her left, making Brad shift his hands a bit, and noticed a grenade replica (well, hopefully replica) and an M1 helmet mounted on the wall. Noticing this shift in her attitude, Brad tried to lighten the situation and changed the subject.

"Dr. Jorgensen should be in here any minute now. I should start setting things up for him," Brad started placing vials of clear liquids on the table next to Melissa to prepare the doctor for his examination.

What happens when Dr. Jorgensen enters the room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)