More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Please vote on what Mike should decide

1) Act the good brother and go home to look after Rachel.

I couldn't believe it. After a month of rejection, Clarissa, the woman of my dreams, was flirting with me... almost begging for me to fuck her. Yet, I had to turn her down because my little sister, Rachel, has decided to get pissed behind the school's bike shed.

Rachel's quickly becoming a major source of frustration for me. Weighing me down.

But It hasn't always been like this.

Might be sort of sad to admit, but Rachel was my best friend growing up. Despite the age gap, girls grow up quicker than boys, and although there is a few years difference between us - we went through the same experiences together.

I'm not saying I've explored the menstrual cycle or grown tits... but I'm sure you understand me.

However, over the past year, since mom and dad split, Rachel has fallen off the rails. We both went to a private school paid for my folks, largely my dad - who has since fucked off with a twenty-year-old Russian whore. All he does now is pay child support. However, whereas I flourished at the prestigious school, Rach has found it suffocating. Just when she should be studying for her finals - she is more interested in smoking dope, getting smashed... and (probably) sucking sock.

But, I still love my little sis and want to act the father figure. So, I was going to have to have a few words with Rach. Once she sobered up, that is. But, before I could do that though, I need to take off my Axe impregnated jumper. I mean, I can't have Rachel jumping on me, giving her brother an erection... that would be just wrong. If, regrettably, a little enjoyable. So I pulled my jumper over my head and tucked it into my backpack.

~

Mom's car pulled up against the sidewalk. I went to open the passenger door but the seat was full of her paperwork. I glanced through the window and Mom signaled to go and sit in the back seat.

I opened the rear door and saw an angry, but glossy eyed Rachel. Her usually flawless strawberry blonde hair was bird-nested as if she had been in a fight with a girl. My sister's school uniform was also a mess, with her tie removed and her white blouse unbuttoned to her upper cleavage. I also couldn't help but notice her gray skirt bunched up her youthful upper-thigh. Her alabaster skin was on show top and bottom. She gave me half a smile, "Hey, Douche bag."

"Fuck you."

Mom snapped. "Stop it you two. The language is awful."

I sniggered and climbed into the back and immediately thought Rachel stunk like a barroom carpet. "Jesus, what happened to you?"

"Nothing."

"Come on, something happened."

Rachel sniffled. "Leroy dumped me."

"And you got drunk?"

Rachel didn't look at me and just stared out the window at the passing world outside. "I was sad. Had nothing better to do."

"Err... school?"

"It was art and drama, last period... who needs art and drama?"

She had a point, but I suggested, "Probably a good thing you and Leroy broke up. A blessing in disguise."

Mom chirped up, "Listen to your brother. You shouldn't be interested in boys until after your exams."

Rachel didn't answer and was soon snoring like a tramp.

~

Mom drove us to the apartment block but instead of parking in the underground lot, she pulled onto the curb for a quick turnaround. "Run into the shop and buy Rachel some bottled water - make sure she drinks it all. OK?"

I didn't protest. In fact, I liked going into the shop that sat on the ground floor of our apartment. It was owned and run by the Patels. A lovely Pakistani family which we're quite close to. The door buzzed as I stepped into the shop. Right away. I saw Disha sat on a footstool stacking a shelf.

Disha was a hot curry monster. Sounds wrong to say that, and probably is. But she is a big momma. Yet she is an incredibly beautiful woman. Everything is exaggerated about her... but it all seems so natural and fits perfectly. I could easily imagine cuddling with her, getting lost in her, all... night... long.

The Patels have always got the nicest food on the go as well, and like to share it with their regulars like me. Today the store smells of coriander and garlic which drifted in from the adjoining apartment.

Seeing the voluptuous exotic woman smile at me made me warm on the inside. Especially with her colourful traditional sari. And within seconds my manhood was waking up. My inner voice was telling me to bring my Axe spray on my next visit, so I should get to grips with her... pounding that big fat brown ass for hours on end.

Yet I remembered an old proverb. One should never shit on his own doorstep. The consequences could be grave.

Disha groaned a little as she climbed off her stool, then smiled at me. "What can I do for you?"

I opened the door to the fridge. "Just need to buy some bottled water."

"Tap water not good enough?"

"For Rachel... you know what teens are like."

"I make my Ria drink tap water."

I always drift into blissful thought at the mention of Ria. Being the same age and Rach, they're good friends. Yet, it frustrates me that a young intelligent girl like Ria goes to a state school, whereas a tearaway like Rach just wastes her private education chasing boys. Anyway, back to Disha and the water. "Hey, Disha, you should be happy for the business. Stop putting me off."

"Yes. Yes, you're right. I should be quiet and take your money."

I followed Disha to the counter where she rung up the cost of the water and the chewing gum I had picked up. I then handed her a twenty and waited for my change. "Any plans for the weekend?"

"No. Just family things."

"Must be nice to have a close family like that."

"It is." Disha sighed and smiled ruefully at me. "You know? I still can't believe what your father did. I feel very sorry for you all. But especially your sister. When the family breaks down it's the girls who suffer the most. You must be careful with her."

I don't know why, but this annoyed me. Everyone always feels sorry for my sister. But what about me? I suffered too. I gave a rueful smile. "You're right Disha. You're right." She handed me the change. "See you 'round."

As I turned to leave, Ria stepped into the shop. She was dressed in tight jeans and a close-fitting pink top which displayed her perky breasts, probably more because of the school rucksack slung over her slender shoulder. The girl always seemed full of youthful innocence. Utterly charming. Ria's face is almond shaped with sharply defined features that sat framed by long silky black hair. Surely, if she chooses to be so, she could model after her studies.

I nodded, then leaned downwards to 'air kiss' as my family did with the Patels. But as I leaned forward Ria must have caught a whiff of remaining Axe and placed her dainty brown hand on my chest, and drew it downwards as her soft lips rested on my cheek. She breathlessly whispered into my ear "Want to help me study in my room?" As she stepped back her sultry eyes locked on mine. "Please. You're so clever, I've always admired you."

I felt shocked to the core. If we ever fucked, my huge cock would surely destroy this petite girl. "I can't. I have got to look after Rach."

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Let's just say she's sick."

"Momma." Ria turned to Disha who was busy looking over a stock report. "Can I go and see Rachel later? I'll bring her some homemade soup."

"Sure, but only after your homework."

I wanted to protest. Tell her not too, but should I? In the long run, I wouldn't mind marrying this girl.

1) Let Ria come over. Share the soup and see what she has brought for afters.

2) Don't. Rachel needs brotherly love.

3) Leave the teens alone, and pursue Disha's fat ass.

~

Authors note. Looking for co-authors to write this with. So, please feel free to contribute.

Vote in the comments to determine the outcome

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)