More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MonsterBox MonsterBox

Updates! And a brief bio/methodology summary.

08/30/2019, Making Camp

Hey, guys! Just got to the base of the mountain and made camp. It’s been sort of a horror show getting here, but none of my bottles seem damaged, so I’m still good to go! I just need to fucking sleep for a bit before I head into the tunnels. My legs are killing me, and I’m pretty sure they’re not going to be doing that any less by the time I’m finished up.

It’s actually been really fascinating to follow patterns and see what bears out. Moreover, it’s been fascinating to see what doesn’t. While appropriate property damage to what I expected was present, it’s remote enough that my original idea to track by unusual fertility and infant morality (low, to be clear) was a total bust. It also seems like the natural ecosystem hasn’t been disturbed, which was surprising to see after all the reports of ravenous, unending hunger. I don’t know if I mentioned it, but this is entirely on recommendations. Despite my long-standing experience in the field, I’ve … never had the occasion to meet a minotaur! My colleagues have assured me my measures for safety should be sufficient given their experiences, especially Doctor Kabiri, who shared with me her experiences living as a bull-wife for three years, but I have to admit, I’m still kind of jittery! Not that that’s a complaint, I didn’t get into this career because I’m so in love with routine.

OH, and before I put myself down for the evening, I wanted to ask: do any of you have any non-humans you’d like to see me cover here? I’m happy to educate on anything at or above sexual maturity that isn’t just an animal, because animals can’t consent! But I haven’t nailed down for sure what my third entry is going to be (I mean … if, I am actually a bit nervous on if I prepared enough), so if any of my readers out there have something they’d like more info on, I’d love love love to help out!

Thanks for reading!

-Lily

But seriously, if you have suggestions, please comment and let me know!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)