More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ignoremepleaseand ignoremepleaseand

What's next?

01 Section B

Next up, joining us in the interview room is actress Hailee Steinfeld, here to promote her role in the "Hawkeye" TV show, now streaming only on Disney+. She is being interviewed by the 11-time winner of the "most punishable girl on TV", and our own personal favorite employee, Sarah! Their interview room today is known as "the toilet". The interview room itself seems like a plain white, brightly lit room. However, throughout the interview, various naked girls will walk up and shit and piss on them. Here is the highlights of the interview:

"So, Hailee, thank you for joining us!"

"Trust me, I do NOT want to be here. My agent said I have to do this or do a 100 hundred hour marathon porn shoot, so I didn't really have a choice."

"Well, we appreciate you coming anyway. First, I would like to ask you about working with another one of our favorite guests on the network, Florence Pugh?"

"Well, let's just say I got to know Florence very intimately throughout the filming of this show. (Piss starts raining down on her face and hair) The folks up at Marvel really wanted this show to have a lot of lesbian scenes between me, Florence, and Alanqua, and they succeeded." (she almost gags on the piss that has now entered her mouth and is also dripping down her breasts)

"Interesting. What was the most unexpected thing about filming Hawkeye?" (A large black woman begins to back her ass up onto Sarah's face)

"Hmmmm. I would have to say all of the gangbangs. Who knew how many times Marvel could fit a mafia gangbang into one show? They ended up putting in quite a few. (she pauses as two girls start pooping on her shoulders and back)Not to mention that scene with the Kingpin guy. My pussy was sore for weeks after that shoot."

"Really? I did not think Marvel would have that kind of content, but that sounds like it will be popular. Speaking of Kingpin, (the black woman lets loose, sending tons of shit streaming down Sarah's face and chest) what do you think of the possibility of more of the Netflix series crossing over into the MCU?"

"If that happens, I'll probably end up with an entire movie of just me doing lesbian shit with Erin Moriarty. Us actresses all want the least work possible, as almost all of it is gross (poop comes down on her face as she says that), humiliating (more poop), or uncomfortable (another girl walks on and two streams of shit are streaking down her front), so doing a whole other movie sounds like it could be pretty painful."

"Moving on, what was your least (a girl starts pissing on Sarah's back) favorite scene to film in Hawkeye?"

"Probably the one where I get attached to that rocket-thingy with a 9 inch dildo on it that constantly shakes back and forth while vibrating, (a girl positions her pussy over Hailee's mouth and begins to piss) and left there for 3 whole days while Clint tries to rescue me. That was not fun to film."

"And how do you feel about the fact that Marvel's shows have increased their episode length to be around 7 hours per episode and 10-20 episodes per series in order to include more sexual content?" (at this point the showrunners have given up on drawing it out and have just let 6 or 7 girls piss and shit all over Sarah)

"Again, that means more work for me, which is always un-ideal." (the same is happening to Hailee)

"Ok, I think that about wraps it up! All you have to say now is "I've been Hailee Stienfeld, thanks for watching my interview at The Toilet."

"I've been Hailee Stienfeld, thanks for watching my interview at The Toilet. Check me out on the Hawkeye show, only on Dinsey+. For more sexy content, get the ShittyNews magazine, and--" (she is cut off by several handfuls of shit being stuffed into her mouth)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)