More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Villaromani Villaromani

How Does My Promising Story Begins?

‹【Story Info】›

Heyo, this is my second story, but it’s going to be quite different to what you are used to. I’m just going to say it straight off, this story is heavily based on another story in this site, as well as a big part of an erotic game. I’ve taken inspiration from a few sources, but I believe my story will be original enough to stand out on its own, while also including a lot of sex.

But what is this story exactly? Let me tell you. This is the story of a troubled teen trying to tame teachers and teens, turning them into his toys and taking the time to thoroughly train them like a total tyrant. That explanation probably isn’t enough to describe the whole story, but I really wanted to alliterate. In reality, this will play more as a novel, an erotic one, of course. It tells the transformation of an insecure teen into a complete stud. You’ll be able to interact with dozens of characters, but most importantly, you will end up dominating all of the girls you find.

Originally, I was planning to include a lot of slice of life in this story, but I thought that was going to be boring. I also wanted to explore a lot about youth, more specifically, the mind of a teen. There’s still both of those, but I decided to take a more direct approach, mainly because of pacing, and also because of time. So this story ended up becoming a bit of a power fantasy. I won’t spoil much, but basically, you get to meet all of your classmates and teachers, and after a few interactions with each of them, you begin taking control of them. You can seduce, take advantage, even be romantic and just regularly date them, but the main idea is that you end up having sex with all of them at some point, all of them…

If that isn’t clear enough, I don’t know what is. This is actually a linear story, where everything leads to the same ending. But to create a story like this, I’ll be creating a few branches. They are not unique branches though, the story just branches when you make a choice. These choices only appear when you have to choose a girl. For example, if you are interested in a girl or teacher, you can take their branch to make sure you end up having sex with them. I want all branches to lead to the same end, where you dominate everyone at the school, but of course I can’t include every girl in the same branch, or else it will end up being too long. So be careful when choosing which branch you want to follow. You’ll know when the story branches, I’ll probably write which girl’s branch you are following. But I can’t promise you’ll end up having sex with all of them, however, I’ll try my best to include every girl in each branch.

Anyway, I’m talking way too much. A few other things to mention is that there will be an option to customize, but I’m not sure if you want customizable names for each character, so let me know. There will be no game score to keep things simple. Since I have to write two stories at the same time, there won’t be that many uploads a day. When the story branches, a lot of chapters are going to duplicate, so maybe then I will upload more frequently. For now, expect one chapter a day, more like 3 or 5 a day. But also make sure to give me some feedback and tell me what you’ll like to see in the story. I already have almost everything planned out, but you can still give me some ideas and I might include them.

But with that out of the way. There will be only a few backstory chapters to set everything up. This story is very straightforward, it should be very easy to read, and I don’t think I will include much filler. All of the chapters are rather short, but I'll try to upload consistently to not leave any branch behind. Everything is going to be basic dialogue and simple descriptions of the same places. But of course, there are plenty of sex scene too, so that’s why I hope you enjoy this story.

Any questions or want to suggest ideas? Let me know in this chapter :)

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)