More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gambio Gambio

Which one of these trash-fests do you want to read about?

“You want to her in a brutal way“, by Crull

“Finally!”

“Uh what?”

“Finally!”

“Marcie are you having a stroke again?”

“We finally reached the very core of this site! Ever layer has been peeled off! Now we shall commence reading on the most depraved filth imaginable!”

“I thought the last story was the most depraved filth imaginable?”

“Oh to be sure, I doubt this one will surpass it...but the one thing “Bringer of light” was lacking was depravity of the sexual kind. This story however shall provide it in spades, for we are reading....”

“Yes?”

“You want to her in a brutal way“, by Crull from the Story "the Anything Promise"

“Uhu..so let me get a bit of intel on this one..hmm..yes..so this crazy girl does anything her boyfriend asks of her, no matter how insane. And this particular branch features , specifically brutal . Lovely.”

“Isn't it? Isn't it? This is what this site is all about! I doubt you can stomach it, so I will do the choices this time around. We must absolutely go for the most wretched options available to get the pure unadulterated experience. Ah, I am trembling with excitement!”

“Fine, fine.”

“This will without a doubt be the most intense reading we have ever done. So before I start, I ask one more time: Gina Dianne Walker, are you absolutely sure you can handle the carnage, madness and sexual we are about to delve into?”

“Oh, quit it with the dramatics already! How bad can it possibly be?”

“Then we shall cross the final barrier and feast upon humanities refuse. Tonight we shall participate in the demon's banquet and dance with Chernobog on bald mountain! May whatever god you pray to have mercy on our souls, because we shall find none here."

READING IN PROGRESS (BGM)

“...Done.”

“hmmm....that was...”

“Unsatisfying.”

“I suppose we did just come from a 90+ chapter binge, so this one didn't offer quite as much content.”

“You know that's not the issue here, Gina. That first path we got down was spectacular. The one in which the MC decides to kidnap Carrie's sister, put her in a dungeon to break her mind and body in every way imaginable. While Carrie is a willing accomplice. It was...maddening. Insanity laid bare. It shock me to my very core. And some of this last few choices, I was not sure if I could push forward. It felt like if it go there, there was no turning back. A part of my soul would forever be tainted. It was truly everything I hoped for.”

“Yeah then we realized that wasn't the original author.”

“Indeed, so we backed up to Crull's path, and sure...it had ....”

“I mean, there was , abduction, , .”

“It provided what was advertised, but after you taste a huge black magnum it is hard to go back to a pint sized vanilla. It just couldn't satisfy me anymore.”

“There, there, we will find the depraved story for you, don't get depressed. Shall we do a recap?”

“Haaa...if you want...”

“Alright so this guy with the worlds greatest girlfriend really wants to someone and the world greatest girlfriend decided to abduct MC's Sister, because that seems the logical conclusion to arrive at.”

“I guess...”

“So sexy time ensues, lot's of violent Homeboy loses all manner of morality...beatings, threats the whole enchilada.”

“Yes, very awful.”

“Wow, I don't think I ever saw you this unenthusiastic.”

“It's just...i was looking forward to true depravity! I really was! Instead I got the diet coke version. Sigh...i don't want to be to harsh on Crull. I'm sure he is a nice guy, we can still be friends, I just don't see him in that regard you know?”

“As a writer of hardcore fantasies?”

“Yes, maybe he is just in the closet? You know, maybe he secretly wants to write cute romantic stories but is too embarrassed to get to his true calling? I mean he is surrounded by all this hardcore writers, so there is probably a lot of peer pressure on him.”

“That's a bit reaching isn't it?”

“I actually don't think so. At first there was lot's of second guessing on the MC's part, but then when he got going lot's of insistence that the MC feels nor remorse at all. It feels as if the Author constantly needs to reassure himself. That is not the work of someone who is confident in his fetish.

“Now that you mentioned it...”

“And think, there was one path that had potential. The one in which Carrie offers herself up in an almost schizophrenic way. The concept of her realizing that her future self would hate what she thinks of right now was quite intriguing. But this path stops after a mere two chapters! Why didn't Crull go trough with it?”

“Hm...because he felt secretly bad and couldn't handle the emotional baggage?”

“That is the most logical conclusion. When he had to perform he just couldn't. He probably feels awful about it himself, so I wont harp on it too much. All I want to say is that I support Crull and if he wants to write something Vanilla then I am more then happy to rip it to shreds on another segment!”

“Sure, I guess, I mean, I don't judge. I suppose we can skip the usual stuff then?”

“Yes, I think this is for the best. This installment might be shorter then usual but I think we really made a difference today, Gina. There is no reason to be insecure about your desires. This is the year 2021 and if you want to write consensual smut nobody has any right to tell you off!”

“You go, guy!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)