More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Does Mark Ask?

“You know the costume party in a couple of weeks?”

I moaned onto his cock to let him know I knew which party he was talking about, one of his old college mates was having a costume party. The invitation we had received said ‘No themes, no limits on the costume, make it worth while.’ I slipped a finger into my cunt.

“I’ve organised for a professional body painter to do your costume.” He leant his head back as I grazed his cock with my teeth, a thing he absolutely loves, “She’s going to come in and paint you up as a cow, completely naked.” He ran his fingers through my hair before holding my head down on his cock, dutifully I sucked it into the back of my throat.

“I have a set of little horns, and a but plug cow’s tail.” I continued to pump my head up and down on his cock listening to his breathing quicken and his cock swell in my throat, “A leather collar with a cow bell,” he paused again a few moments later he continued, “You should be fertile that weekend.” I felt myself shudder as I realised where this was going, “You are going to be my breeding cow and all the guests are going to your big tits and fuck you!” His balls tightened and I felt him flow into my mouth, I moaned and swallowed time and again as he continued to pump.

He must have been really excited, I thought to myself as he normally didn’t cum that much, “Bareback.” He added after he was done cumming and I sat up and looked at him.

“But, I would be fertile.” I said, he nodded, “You want them to breed me?”

Mark reached out and grabbed both of my nipple piercings and slowly started to pull on them, “Yes.” He said softly a he stretched my nipples. “You will be painted like a cow, and fucked like one.” I moaned as he continued to pull on my nipples, “You won’t talk the entire night, you will only moo.”

I moaned again, “You want your cow to be fucked and bred?” He smiled and let go of my nipples.

“You see that box over there,” He pointed, “go get it and bring it here.” I got up and went over to the box he indicated, I brought it back feeling the weight inside. “Open it.” He said.

Slowly I took the lid off and peered inside, there was a pair of shoes and a folded up parcel. I pulled the shoes out and looked at them, they appeared to be two pairs of polished black fibreglass made in the shape of hooves. I put them on the floor and slowly slid my feet in, they were like heels but had no actual heel, so I was standing on the balls of my feet. When I finally managed to balance on my feet Mark held forward the smaller parcel from inside the box, he unwrapped it in front of me to reveal a leather collar with a brass cow bell attached, engraved on it was written ‘Breeding Cow’.

Also in the parcel was a glass butt plug, with a cow tail attached and a pair of horns, small, like those found on cows rather than bulls. Slowly I picked up the collar and affixed it around my neck, Mark put the rest of the parcel down and reached out to maul my tits. “Are you ready to let strangers fuck you and your tits?” he asked causing me to moan with his roughness.

Am I?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)