More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Does Mark Ask?

“I want to eat you,” he said.

I pulled my head off his lap and smiled, “Oh, I love it when you go down on me,” I moaned.

He shook his head, “No, I want to eat you,” he repeated to me. He had a passion in his voice.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

He smiled back at me, “I want to cook you and eat you.” I moaned at his words.

“You mean you are into vore? You want to cook and eat me?” I asked him as I straddled him. “Tell me how to you want to cook me and eat me.” I reached down and guided his cock to my wet slit.

He moaned as I sank down on him, my hand guiding him into my wet cunt. He took several moments, letting me settle into position before he said. “I would like it to be special. To have a night where you are there, at everyone’s disposal, for everyone’s enjoyment. Then, you will be taken into the kitchen, dressed, trimmed and cooked slowly.”

I moaned as I rode him, I knew it was wrong, but god, it sounded hot. “You completed most of a traineeship as a chef. Give me more specifics.”

He smiled as I continued to ride him. “Scored skin, with butter sage, and white pepper. Slow-cooked in front of everyone.”

I moaned, “What do you mean, everyone? You’ve said it multiple times.”

He moaned as I continued to ride him. “A dinner party, a group of people to savour your body before and after you are cooked.”

I shuddered on top of him, “God, you are messed up. I can’t believe you want to eat me.”

He nodded, “You are so sexy and tempting. How could I not?” he asked back.

I ground against him, “What if we set up a trial party?” I asked him.

He kissed me firmly, “What do you mean?” he asked me.

I smiled down at him. “Invite some people around. They can ravage me, then we can go to the kitchen, and you can dress me up with slivered beef or other meats. And people can take the meat from my body, cook it and eat it while I’m in the middle of the table.”

Mark shuddered inside me, “A dinner party? God, that sound’s hot. Slowly pour some sauce over your body as everyone watches, and then we feast.” I felt him cum into me, his hot seed filling me.

As I shuddered, I looked him in the eye, “Please, set up a dinner party for me,” I begged him.

He kissed me firmly, “I will dress you up to be so well presented, and our guests will love it.”

I came on him, shuddering at the thought of being at everyone’s mercy.

After the orgasm?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)