More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Does Mark Ask?

“Have You Ever Thought About Seducing Your Dad?”

My mouth froze on Marks cock, I could feel it throb and the drool of precum coming from his cock. “Well?” He asked, I pulled my mouth off his cock and looked up at him in astonishment, though I had to admit my cunt throbbed, “Mount me and let’s talk.” He said.

I moved over to sit on his lap and ran my wet cunt against his cock, he growled quietly showing his displeasure. He grabbed a fist full of my hair and growled again, I felt a shudder run through me of thrill. Slowly I grabbed his cock with on hand and lined it up with my cunt, it was only a moment before he thrust up.

My moan was clear as he released my hair and let me get settled on his member, “So?” He asked again, “Have you ever thought of seducing your old man?” He thrust up into me as I sank downward and I moaned again, “To wrap those lush lips around his cock? Or to bed him, let him fuck your hot cunt?”

I moaned again, partially from his cock and partially from what he was saying, “No I have not thought about fucking my father.” I declared as I started to rock on his cock.

He moaned and wrapped one hand around me holding me close with his hand resting in my lower back, “You don’t think he is attractive?” He asked.

“That’s not what I said.” I replied before kissing him deeply, he pulled back quickly.

“So you do find him attractive?” He urged as he explored my breasts, pulling gently on my pierced nipples.

I moaned at his touch, “For his age he is attractive.” I said reluctantly.

Mark pulled my hips down sinking deeply into my cunt, I shuddered, “Have you ever seen his cock?” He asked me. I hesitated, “You have haven’t you?”

He held me there as he waited for an answer, “Yes, he used to sunbath naked in the back yard when me and my brothers weren’t there.”

He slid his hand down my arse and started to tickle my arsehole, “So he was soft?” I shook my head while biting my lip, “He was hard?”

I nodded, “He used to read erotic novels while sunbathing.”

He pushed his finger into my arse and I moaned louder, “Was he big?” He asked. I nodded, “Bigger than me?” I nodded again, “How big?”

I rocked on his cock and finger, “Very, maybe 10 inches and thick.” He sank his finger deeper into my arse.

He smiled up at me, “And you never thought about seducing him?” I shook my head, “Being fucked by him?” I went to shake my head and stopped, “What is it?” He pried and I felt his cock throb.

What was Kimmi Hiding?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)