More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Does Mark Ask?

“Do you want to be ?”

I hesitated on his cock as he continued, “I know it is one of your fantasies. I’ve seen your search history, the stories and videos.” He grabbed hold of my hair harder and forcefully moved my head up and down on his cock.

I couldn’t help but moan at his treatment and his words, it had always been a fantasy of mine. “We can set it up, make it really likely you will be .” I shuddered, “Abused. Used and discarded.” My fingers hadn’t left my clit as he spoke and I felt like I was going to cum any second.

I pushed hard against his hand and pulled my mouth off his cock, “I need you in my cunt.” I begged as I spun around and sat in his lap. I lined his cock up with my ripping cunt and slowly started to sink onto him. “Keep talking.” I said.

He groaned as my hot cunt swallowed his cock, “We could do it a number of ways. I could let our friends know your fair game.” I shook my head, “You want it to be real if it happens don’t you?” I nodded as I rode him feeling my cunt twitching. “So we could go camping, someplace busy, leave you somewhere tied up, naked” I grabbed his shoulders my fingernails digging into his flesh, he moaned in return.

“Or we could take out to an adult bookstore. Leave you there, naked with nothing.” I sighed God’s name as he continued, “I could let people know you are there in one of the booths as I leave with your clothes.”

My shaking became uncontrolled as I just shuddered and shook on his cock. I slumped forward onto him, my head resting on his shoulder. “Or maybe you would rather us go to a party and I can you and leave you there.” I bit his shoulder, as I came.

“Or do that a public bar and leave you in the alley next door?” I tasted blood as I bit harder into his shoulder. He groaned and I felt his whole-body shudder. “Or strip you naked and dump you in a shit part of town, let the gangs have their way.” My orgasm continued to wrack my body as I felt his warmth flood me.

When everything calmed down I pulled back from his shoulder, red pearls formed at the surface where my teeth had cut him. “Thank you.” I said simply, “That was an incredible orgasm. You hit all the right buttons.”

He looked at me, his eyes filled with love, “It wasn’t just a game. You want to be ? We can set it up.” I shuddered again. “Go on, tell me, any of those ideas takes your fancy? Or is there something you would prefer?”

I looked at him in shock, my boyfriend was asking me how I wanted to be to fulfill my dirty fantasy. “You’re serious?” I asked. He just nodded with a smile and love in his eyes.

Well, how did I want to get ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)