More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by amon_Baal amon_Baal

What Does Mark Ask?

“Do you know about traumatic masochism?” []

I gagged on his cock and pulled back, “What?” I asked, smiling.

He gently guided my head back to his cock, and I obediently went back to his cock. I knew of masochism, I enjoyed a bit of , but didn’t know what he was talking about.

He slowly fucked my face as he started to explain. “I know you like being tortured, hurt,” He moaned. “When we went to that BDSM party, you really liked that reverse collar, and I saw you cum when that dom ran the knife along your tit.”

I moaned I had to admit he was right, the reverse collar especially, sharp spike on the inside of a leather band, slowly cinched around my throat the sharp tines digging in. I felt the moment that my skin gave way to them and had masturbated over that sensation multiple times.

“Well,” he continued, “traumatic masochism, is basically that, but a little further.” I moaned again, and he was quiet for a while gently fucking my mouth.

“Deeper cuts,” he slid down in his seat so I could see the screen then flicked to a different image.

I moaned immediately. On-screen there was a woman who was being fucked hard as a man slowly cut into her. “She volunteered for this,” Mark said, “beginning of the video has her talking to the camera, explain what was going to happen to her and why she wanted it to happen.”

I watched as this man slowly cut her sternum between her tits. Then he mounted her cleavage, she held her tits together as he humped her mounds, the blood lubricating his fucking.

I was captivated, I hadn’t even noticed that I had stopped sucking Mark. I just watched.

“Later, he nails her to a wall, large spikes through each hand and he and a couple o other guys take turns fucking her face.”

I moaned again, my fingers were buried in my cunt as I watched.

“There is a guy in town who is an expert in this.” I turned to look at him just stare at him. “Would you like that?” He asked.

I felt myself nod. “Would you like me to give you over to him for a weekend or would you like him to train us so I can do this to you?”

I swallowed but couldn’t respond. “Kimmie,” his voice was soft and deep with arousal, “do you want me to penetrate you with a knife?” I shuddered and came on the spot as he continued, “Do you want me to cut you? Nail you to a wall? Brand you?”

I couldn’t believe how powerful the orgasm was. It scared and aroused me as I sprayed all over the couch. “I need to hear you say it Kimmie?”

Could I do it? Could I agree to be treated in such a way? Cut up, hurt? I looked at the screen to see the moment when the woman on screen had a nail hammered through her hand and came again.

(I have been asked to add a disclosure. This is fiction, don't try this)

How do I respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)