More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wilparu wilparu

Does Noah make it to his departure?

~Crew manifest of the Nawyet, and maps of the Northlands and the Empty City~

Crew of the Nawyet, compiled by NOAH the STEWARD, spring trade season of the year 765 AV.

Officers:
Amaruq, captain of the Nawyet. A Kuniq woman in her 30’s.
Hannah the Red, the first mate, watchstander. From the eastern isles, pale and freckled woman in her 40’s.
Hyvin Odhiambo, midship’s mate, watchstander. From the far west, married with her sister and a cousin to a man back home.

Crew:
Hitty, sailor’s apprentice. A young Kuniq lass.
Ipellie, sailor’s apprentice. A young Kuniq lass.
Kireama, sailmaker's mate. A youngish Kuniq woman.
Yutu (m) and Yura (f), siblings in their early 20’s, both coopers. Ice Islanders (Thuule) like the Kuniq but from a different nation than the others. She is protective of him being hassled by women, whom he does not fancy.
Macha, clerk in her late 30’s. From an Eastern kingdom, pale with medium blonde hair.
Fatima, cook. Olive skinned, in her 30's. Bonded with Alexandra, not attracted to men.
Alexandra, coxswain in her late 20's. Pale skin but jet black hair, of the southron people. Bonded with Fatima but shared a man with another woman in the past.
Lisa, deck hand and armorer. Middle aged, short brown hair; a tall, powerfully built veteran. Scarred from the war.
Shirisha, able mate. From the central mountain plateau, she is darkly tanned with black hair shaved close to scalp.
Ashe, sailmaker's mate. In her mid-20’s, attractive. Former ‘fox steward’ when she was younger - a male surrogate for crew.

Noah, the steward. A man from very far away.

Map of the Northlands:

map5

A map of the Empty City, from a sketch by Noah the Steward:

emptycity


The cover is a bad collage done by me. I apologize the awesome artists whose work I besmirched!

From left to right, the character in the water is by Wayne Reynolds, but I can’t find it on his website. It may be a drawing of qallupilluit, a mythical Inuit witch-type creature.

The middle character seems to be from an artist who goes by “cotta”.

The final character, the pirate woman with the harpoon and the overmatched squid, is from Bob Kehl. There is a lot of amazing art on that page!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)