More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cameronfair cameronfair

Who do you choose?

{Info}

Hey guys, this is the information page for this story. Here I'll discuss the path I want to take my story, and also myself.

I'm 24 years old and I've been writing online erotic literature on and off for several years now, I took the Guardian Angel idea from a Russian game, which was awesome but also extremely buggy. I can't find the game but if I do find it again I'll post it here so people can see where I got my inspiration from. My plan for this story is to have lots of different girl options for Charlie to control, both innocent and already corrupted ones. I also want the story to be engaging from a non-sexual viewpoint, with Charlie battling who he is, either making him more of a bad person or even becoming good enough to be a real Guardian Angel. Sarah will be the main 'canon' storyline, but I'd like for there to be many more of them.

I'm simultaneously writing this story and the Your sister, Brittany story as I feel Guardian Angel allows me to create an in-depth story with interesting twists and turns, and Your Sister, Brittany allows me to write about a hot, taboo subject and focus more on your relationship with your sister, mom and others.

I want to briefly mention that I've made a Patreon, because the last time I created this story I had a fairly successful one which I had to delete when my story was.

I'm a student currently working part time, so I'm not exactly starving, however I'm pretty much living pay-check to pay-check so any pledge from any of my fans means the world to me! But of course, it's not the end of the world for me if nobody donates.

I'm an extremely motivated writer who seems to find it easy to bash out several pages in no time at all, but it all depends on my motivation. You want to see me motivated? Drop a like, a comment or private message me about things you like, or things that you'd like to see. Viewer feedback is my main drive, if you'd like to support me but without paying me any money then this is the way to do it!

I'm currently working on many stories and planning on returning to my old stories at some point to tidy them up and improve them further, so expect to see a lot from me in the future. I'm actually planning on a full scale RPG type story which I'm really excited about, but it will most likely be written in drafts so I can learn how to do it properly on the CHYOA format.

Anyway, thanks for reading what I have to say. I hope you enjoy my stories - if you do please feel free to drop me a message!

https://www.patreon.com/cameronerotica

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)