More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by NiceDaemon NiceDaemon

Who will be your first cult member?

[Writer's Guide]

This is a bisexual story, you will fuck both males and females (also, you are always dominant, nothing will ever penetrate you.)

No Futa

No Furry

There are chains in the cult, but that is supposed to be so you can unwilling members until they agree to join your cult; that is the closest to BDSM you will have.

There can be both willing and unwilling members in the cult; in case of unwillingness, you fuck their brains out until they beg to join you.

is allowed as long as its two or more cult members in the same family and you (who isn't in their family.)

As a pseudo-demon, you have some powers:

1: Your precum will cause it so that wherever you enter with your cock, the person doesn't get injured (so you can thrust inside their throat, passing woman's cervix's, go as deep as you want inside an ass, and others.)

2: If your cum is swallowed, the person who ingested it will lust after you (this is only lust, not love); also, it takes approximately 2 hours to take effect.

3: You don't get STDs and so does everyone you fuck, if they had STDs before being fucked by you, they get cured of it after you fuck them.

4: People only get pregnant by you if you want them to get pregnant.

5: You produce amounts of cum and will never run dry.

6: You continuously drip precum while you are horny and haven't cummed in a while.

7: Biting your cock or nipples doesn't hurt or harm you in any way, but it is not very pleasuring (for blowjob)

Sorry for my bad English. I am not a native English speaker.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)