More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Universal Acceptance: Table of Contents

[Universal Acceptance][NTR][Cosplay][Public]Friend Fantasy

Image by Dedalo (https://twitter.com/DedaloD)

From your position at the back of the line you tried to shake the early morning chill from your bones as you checked the time on your phone. You still had a couples hours to wait before the store opened up, but you were hoping your friend would make an appearance before much longer. Your position in line had remained the same for awhile now, but you had no idea how long that might last and how far your friend might be separated from you.

Just as the worry crossed your mind for the umpteenth time however you felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turned around you were met with a very familiar face moments before being pulled into a warm hug,

“Haha! Been waiting long?” Your old, childhood friend, Mark let out a boisterous laugh as you returned his hug.

“God, I didn't know they even still did this....”

Your attention was quickly pulled away from him to an even more welcoming sight however. Standing a few steps behind Mark was his girlfriend Julia, holding a cardboard drink tray up to her chest, the three paper cups steaming away, the cloud of mist wafting over her glowing pink face. She was shaking like a leaf all the while, and surveyed the line with a grimace.

For the sake of being cordial you glanced over the line of just over a dozen people, bobbed your head idly, and mumbled out,

“Yeah, there aren't as many as people as there was the first time around....” You, let your words drift for a second, mostly just wanting her to feel like you heard her before you whipped back around, grinning ear to ear, ready to focus on something you actually cared about, “Look at you though! I knew you'd make a perfect Tifa!”

“Huh– I uh... I don't know....” Julia seemed shocked at the sudden shift of attention, and after glancing down at her self began to frown slightly and draw her tray of drinks in closer, “I mean I'm not really a fan of... is the costume _supposed _to be this skimpy?”

Still smiling widely you gave her a quick glance up and down before answering.

She was wearing an authentic Tifa Lockhart cosplay, everything from the white tank top and the black sports bra underneath, down to the black leather mini skirt held up by a both a belt and a pair of suspenders – for some reason. She even some how managed to get her hands on a pair of red combat boots as well as finger-less gloves to go along with her black, shirtless-sleeves.

You weren't sure how she got her hands on such a good costume on such short notices, but you were actually genuinely impressed on top of everything else you were feeling,

“I don't know what to tell you, I gave you Tifa's official measurements.” You paused to give a short, sharp whistle in appreciation, before adding, “It looks really good on you though.”

At the sound of your whistling you vaguely noticed the sounds of tired conversation behind you trail off slightly, but you were far more focused on the girl in front of you, her eyes going wide as you spoke before she muttered,

“Yeah well... I'm not really built like an anime girl....” Julia gave a slight cough, averting her gaze from you and lowering her tray of drinks down in front of her exposed belly.

There wasn't really any point in denying that. Julia already had the hip length, silky black hair of Tifa – and that was half the reason you had even imagined this little get together today – but that was where the authenticity started to go downhill. Julia was clearly a few inches shorter than Tifa, and had a good few pounds on the slim, athletic freedom fighter. She had a slight, muffin top poking out from between her top and skirt, but the extra weight wasn't just in her belly, she had a bust that would make any JRPG heroine proud and an ass that would've given the game an 'M' rating, as it was partially hanging out the back of her mini skirt.

When you asked Mark and Julia to wait in line with you today, and to get Julia to dress as Tifa, you honestly didn't think too deeply about it beyond how fun it'd be to wait in line with a Tifa cosplayer, and that only came to mind because she already had the hair and a mouthwatering bust to inspire you, but it was now dawning on you that the outfit probably didn't fit her body type, especially when given the wrong measurements. It fit your plans better than you had initially imagined though.

“Well he's right babe, you look amazing like that.” Mark added with a chuckle, eyeing his girlfriend up and down himself, far more brazenly than you had, licking his lips comically as he did.

“Oh my god.” Julia groaned, rolling her eyes, and clearly trying to fight back a smile.

“Oh, and hey! We brought you a coffee.” Mark chuckled to himself as he plucked a drink from the tray and presented it to you.

You took it gratefully with a nod and took a testing sip to gauge the temperature and almost immediately felt a warmth spreading throughout your body. It was a kind gesture from a close friend, and for a few moments you just accepted the peaceful, comforting bliss of the moment.

“Ugh... I can't wait for this to be over with and to go home.” Julia groaned, taking a loud, noisy sip of her own drink, “I mean, thanks for inviting me and everything... for some reason, but I just want to crawl back into my nice warm bed and go back to sleep. I'm freezing!”

“Come on!” Mark let out a light chuckle and threw an arm around her drawing her into a sideways hug, immediately earning a squeak from Julia, “I can keep you warm.”

Julia immediately responded with a bashful chuckle.

And just like that, your moment of of quiet bliss and self reflection was gone and you knew _exactly _how you wanted to start off the rest of your day,

“Haha... you guys are shameless you know?” With a friendly chuckle of your own you watched your two companions beaming at you happily, then you continued, “but I know how to really warm her up, let me show you.”

For a moment the two of them just stood side by side, smiling dumbly as they tried to make sense of your words, but eventually Mark spoke,

“Uh... okay then?” His smile shrunk slightly, and now had an eyebrow cocked.

“Mind holding our coffee than?” You held back your cup and waited for your two companions to shuffle everything around.

Once Mark had gotten the cardboard tray and loaded it with all three of your drinks, Julia turned to face you and squinted up at you, her arms crossed as she hugged herself and shivered,

“I don't know what you're getting at, put could you hurry up, please?”

“Turn around.” You gave her a predatory grin and twirled your finger in a circle.

After giving a quick shrug, she dutifully turned on her heels, and immediately you pounced, throwing both your arms around her, pinning her arms to her sides as you pulled her into a tight hug. Just as quickly, Julia let out a high pitched squeak while stumbling forward a half-step before you caught her and held her in place. Out of the corner of your eye you caught Mark staring, wide eyed, and jaw dropped.

“Um, this – uh, I don't know if it's that much better?” Julia stammered out and began testing your hold on her arms, and attempted to unfold her arms.

“That's because I just started.” Without missing a beat, you moved your hold on her, sliding one arm over her chest and reaching the other one down, to reel up the hem of her skirt with a rapid twitching of your fingers.

A beat later Julia let out a yelp and began to squirm in your grasp.

“D-dude! What the fuck?” Mark just gasped in horror, taking a step towards you before looking down at the drinks in his hands stupidly.

You were now painfully aware that conversation throughout the line had stopped completely and all attention was on you. Taking advantage of Marks hesitance thanks to the drinks you made him hold you quickly mumbled out,

“Calm down and give me a minute.”

At the sound of your words Julia stopped squirming, and Mark no longer looked ready to drop the drink tray and rush you. His shoulders slumped and he appeared to relax, but he did narrow his eyes and grumbled right back at you,

“What are you talking about?” His tone was even, but there was behind his words.

“I just started.” Was all you had to say back as you buried your face into Julia's neck.

You earned another squeal from the girl as you began to suck on her neck. She squirmed uncomfortably in your grasp, but this time she didn't try to wriggle away from you.

“S-so how is this supposed to warm me up, exactly?” Julia's voice was high, and incredulous.

You couldn't help but chuckle slightly before finally breaking away from her neck to hum into her ear,

“You'll see.” It was just then that you managed to hike her skirt up enough to snake your hand down and begin rubbing your fingers over her pantie covered mound.

Once again, Julia gave a little whimper and began to wiggle even more, but there was no attempt to get away, she was wild and erratic, but she kept her feet in place. It was a far more animal reaction this time.

“Okay, really?” Mark let out a whine of his own sounding torn and defeated as he scowled deeply at you, “How does any of this–”

You quickly cut your friend off with a hiss, sliding your hand up his girlfriend's hips as you did and traced your fingertips over the waistband of her panties until you managed to work them under the fabric,

“Just watch.” You muttered, as you slid your hand blindly through what felt unmistakably like a thick, coarse bush towards the damp opening at the bottom.

Julia sucked in a deep breath as you felt your way around her body. You could feel her tense up in your grasp as she held her breath, and her soft, plump thighs squeezed together, but that did little to stop your fingers from forcing their way between her legs as you felt around her snatch and began to get a lay of the land.

You started out by tracing your fingers around her lips, but that didn't seem to affect Julia anymore than your initial touch through her panties had. Then you traced your way back to the top and slipped your slick fingers around her clit, pinching the nub firmly. Julia almost immediately let out a sharp, stuttering wheeze, as her frigid efforts to hold her breath started to crumble; at the same time her knees started to buckle. All you had to do was push the right button and Julia bent over, thrusting her sizable rear end back into your rock hard crotch, and for just a moment she shifted her weight from either foot, grinding her marshmallow soft thighs against your hand, as if she was encouraging you to rub her clit more.

Letting out a chuckle you just held the position, hand in her panties, half hunched over behind her, and smiled at Mark as you hummed right into her ear,

“There, see? Aren't you feeling nice and warm now?” You did your best to keep your laughter in check, but it was hard not to let out at least a little.

“...Y-yeah.” Julia squeaked out biting back a moan as you played with her clit.

She continued to squirm against your hand, grinding against your cock through your pants the entire time. From your position, your face inches away from her flush, glowing pink ear, you could feel the heat bleeding off of her – albeit just barely.

As soon as the the distracted, breathy word left her lips you saw Mark soften once more and he let out a heavy sigh,

“Of course....” He twisted his head to the side, stretching his neck from side to side while now avoiding your gaze, a smirk growing across his face.

“I told you I was gonna warm her up, didn't I?” You kept your eyes glued to your friend, enjoying his reaction almost as much as you enjoyed Julia's.

You were still having far more fun with the girl though. While you gauged your friends reaction, you flicked two fingers down, wedging Julia's clit into your finger crotch as you slid two fingers straight into her fold and began fluttering them back and forth. This time Julia didn't hold back her reaction nearly as much, letting out a short moan as she threw her entire body back against you, her legs still squeezed tight together.

Marks grin stayed the same even as he froze and listened to his girlfriend moan on your fingers, but this time you heard a smattering of chuckles behind you, reminding you that you had an audience. An audience that was apparently just as interested, but not nearly as invested as your two companions.

After a moment though Mark finally looked at you and shrugged bashfully, flicking his eyes off to the side, as he got a flush to his own cheeks.

Exactly the reaction you were hoping for. You put on an affected gasp, putting on a show of mock shock. At the same time you curled your hand, jamming your fingers knuckle deep inside Julia, simultaneously jerking your fingers off her clit. Julia gave yet another squeak, but quickly rolled into a moan, and began dancing from foot to foot, grinding against your hand. This time however, even after her sharp moan stopped, she continued fucking herself against your hand for a good few seconds longer.

Your main focus at the moment however was on teasing your friend as well as enacting the second part of your plan,

“You didn't think I was just groping her for the hell of it did you?”

“Ahaha...sorry.” With his hands full Mark could only look at the ground and tap his foot as he looked modestly ashamed of himself.

“Really?” You tried your best to sound hurt, but you couldn't help smiling.

Something that probably made it easy for Mark to mirror your expression. Julia on the other hand couldn't see you face, and you heard her make another, sharp gasp, but this didn't have any of the earlier hints of pleasure,

“I-I didn't mean –” Julia started to stammer out something.

You completely ignored her though, breaking your hold on her and rapidly withdrawing your hand from her snatch and panties, snapping the elastic and cutting her off mid-sentence as you did.

“I'm hurt! We're practically brothers! Do you also think I plan on fucking her just for the hell of it?” You gasped loudly, unzipping the front of your pants and fishing your rock hard cock out as you spoke.

Mark let out a scoff at first, but after your words sunk in and he caught sight of what you were doing both him and his girlfriend froze. You however were completely undeterred, and swiftly stuck your damp fingers under Julia's shirt and peeled her top and bra off, letting her tits flop free, before taking your other hand and pushing her against the large glass window that looked into the dimly lit game store.

“Eeeh! C-cold!” Julia let out a squeal at the sudden icy chill, as her face and tits were pressed against the glass, distracting her from her sudden exposure.

Before either her or Mark could say anything else though you quickly grunted,

“It's gonna get worse before it gets better. I'm getting pretty cold hanging out like this too y'know.”

“Ah... right, you don't have to –” Mark, apparently stunned by the turn of events began to dumbly mutter.

But you cut him off too,

“Don't be stupid! I just said we're bro's right? This is what any bro would do.”

“Y-yeah... but she's my girlfriend. I can –”

“Absolutely not!” You spat shaking your head, keeping Julia pinned to the glass.

All her squirming and your teasing had lost their affect now that she was nearly naked and pressed against the glass, she was shivering worse than ever, but you were focused on your argument,

“This is the least I can do for you guys! You got me that coffee and Jules what nice enough to wait with us in that skimpy Tifa cosplay in the cold. I have to return the favour!”

Once again Mark and Julia seemed stunned, but Mark recovered incredibly quickly and let out another laugh,

“Alright... thanks man!” He raised the tray of drinks he had and gave you a firm nod as he finally admitted defeat and accepted your point of view.

“C-could you h-hurry up and f-fuck me then?” Julia whined loudly, her teeth chattering, any sense of shame she had clearly gone, replaced with urgency as she was practically vibrating she was shaking so hard.

You heard someone waiting in line let out a cheer, followed by a scattering of laughter, something both you and Mark couldn't resist joining in on. You weren't going to refuse a request like that though, so with a grin on your face you flipped up Julia's skirt and yanked her underwear off in one quick pull, dropping them down around her ankles, exposing her dripping cunt and leaving her open for you to line up with her.

You took one last look around you before you got to the action, and you found yourself surrounded by smiling enraptured faces. Mark, as well as the other people in line were grinning at you and eager to watch the show. Every single one of them heard your words and now inexplicably understood you were just doing a friend a solid, and there wasn't anything wrong with what you were doing. The fact it was exciting to watch was just a coincidence as far as they were concerned.

With your now captive audience in mind, you clicked your tongue and drove your hips forcefully forward, slamming Julia into the glass and causing the entire window to rattle in its frame.

You took a moment to savour her tight warm pussy, the difference between her insides and the cool morning air was a staggering. It was expected, yet it was still hard to prepare yourself for how energizing it felt to defrost your chilled wiener in her hot pussy. After a few seconds though, Julia thrust her hips back into you, wiggling her ass from side to side, and whined against the glass,

“F-faster! Please....” There was an intense urgency in her voice as she was quite literally begging for it now.

You were aware, that realistically, her pleading wasn't in the horny sense, if you made her wait she'd most likely get snippy or otherwise you to find a way to settle her down, but it still sent and excited jolt down your spine.

Taking your free hand you gave her a crack across one of her cheeks, leaving a red hand print in her pale, goosebump covered flesh,

“I got you! I'll have you sweating in no time!” You paired your words by immediately pulling back your hips until you were right at the entrance to her her fold and prepared to go to town.

“Th-thanks....” Julia gulped simply in response.

Without wasting another second, in one firm thrust you hilted yourself inside of her, clapping your hips against hers and slamming her against the glass, earning another rattle from the window and a quiet wheeze from Julia as she slapped her hands on the glass in an effort to hold herself steady.

You quickly bounced back, and immediately began working towards maximum intensity. She had already made it clear how much she wanted this, and you'd gotten her nice and wet when you felt her up a minute ago. There was no sense in holding back.

In the few moments it took you to set your hips and hit your stride inside of her you'd heard a few scraps of conversation begin to pick up again. You weren't able to hear much for very long though. Every thrust you made, with your hand on her head, pinning her to the window, had the glass rattling in it's frame, creaking and squeaking as you drove Julia's curvy body against it. Once you hit your stride however and began bouncing her off it – almost literally – the window began to make a horrible cacophony.

The glass was shaking so violently, if you weren't so focused on claiming your prize you might've worried you'd shake the glass from it's frame, or otherwise fuck Julia straight through it.

“O-oh god– ah, are you sure– huh, w-what are they doing?” Julia's voice just barely managed to cut through your lust powered focus, and miraculously the noise you were making with her.

At first you didn't even realize you'd heard her speak, and you would've thought you imagined her voice, but you flicked your eyes up long enough to catch sight of a flash of colour on the other side of the window.

Still keeping a steady pace, clapping Julia's cheeks, you now squinted through the glare cast over the window and realized you were seeing a small group of brightly uniformed shop staff looking straight at you. Stood at the centre of the small group you saw, who you assumed was a manager, – judging by the tie she had thrown onto her uniform – covering her mouth with one hand and beckoning off to the side with her other. A few seconds later the group was join by another man and then it seemed that was the entirety of the store as every last one of them turned to look at you and they were leaned in together, giggling about something. And then a couple of them took out their phones.

It then flashed across your mind that none of the staff inside could've heard anything you had said up until this point. There was no way they would be able to shrug off what you were doing as normal in any capacity, not like the people waiting in line. No sooner after you'd had the thought though, you noticed that neither of the staff were dialing anything into their phones, rather they were holding them out towards you, no doubt recording or photographing you.

Despite how obvious it was you still heard Julia squeal dumbly again,

“Wh-what?”

You couldn't help but chuckle at her confusion, it was obvious 'what' they were doing, but thanks to you she had no idea _why _they were doing it. You were just about to ignore her question and let her wonder, maybe even worry, as you were rapidly approaching your limit and so had much better things to focus on, but then you had an idea,

“I bet they like your costume!” You grunted, slowing down just slightly so you could be sure she could hear your over the banging on the glass.

“B-but I'm barely even–”

“How about you give 'em a nice pose?”

“Like what? How?

“How about you throw up a peace sign... and stick your tongue out... like a cute little cosplayer!” You were started to get winded from the effort of plowing her and talking at the same time, but more than that you were just about to blow your load, spurred on by the mere thought of what you were going to put the girl and her audience through.

“I don't know....”

You were seconds away from popping and you no longer had time to play anymore games. Taking another crack across her ass, renewing the red welt even brighter than before, you took charge and barked,

“Just do it!”

The shock of the slap and the of your words immediately took affect and after a quick yelp, you saw Julia curl her fingers back on both hands, pressing two peace signs up against the glass, and while you couldn't see her face, when you glanced back at the staff watching you, you saw the manager clap a hand back over her mouth and the rest of them began to shake with laughter as they began exchanging rapid glances.

You could only imagine what they were seeing, Julia's fat tits squished against the glass and the expression she was making.

You'd have to get a copy of their videos later. Just imagining the sight was enough to push you over the edge though. Finally taking your hand off her head, you grabbed Julia by the hips and pulled her against you as you sunk your weight onto her, slamming yourself balls deep while growling through gritted teeth,

“Good girl! Just like that!”

Julia responded with a confused sounding grunt, it was an odd noise that came from trying to speak with her tongue hanging out.

It probably didn't take her long to piece together what was happening though, and she soon realized you were flooding her womb with burst after burst of cum. When you felt her knees start to go slack under you and you had to hold her hips in place with your hands you could only assume that was when the realization struck, and she was trying to slip off of your cock. Despite that though, she held her pose against the glass obediently until you were finally spent and let go of her hips, forcing her to hold herself up as you took a breathless step back, uncorking her pussy, and letting your cum pour down her legs.

After a few silent moments you used to catch your breath Julia finally spoke up,

“Dih oo –” She started with her tongue still hanging out, but catching herself quickly, she turned around to face you, wiping her chin as she did, “Did you cum inside me?” She sounded more incredulous than anything, like she couldn't believe you had, rather than upset that you did.

“Haha... yeah! I thought I could go longer, but you're really tight, and watching that ass jiggle....”

Julia's eyes went wide as you trailed off and you heard Mark clear his throat beside you, so you quickly added,

“I'm probably gonna have to give it to you a few more times before they let us in at this rate. Unless you stop being so hot sometime soon.... Sorry about that.” You flashed the both of them a smile.

“O-oh no, thank you!” Julia was completely disarmed by that response, as if she forgot this whole side show was meant to keep her warm, “You helped a lot already!”

“Well I'm glad!” You'd never get tired of seeing how earnestly thankful people could get after your 'helping,' as you glanced her up and down though you felt a twinge of selfish desire, or rather, an icy wind over your drenched cock and balls, “Ah, but hey! If you wouldn't mind, do you think you could return the favour while I recover? Could you get on your knees for me?”

Julia blinked dimly at you a few times before she opened her mouth,

“Uh... yeah, I guess?”

With a chuckle you glanced over at her boyfriend and gestured towards your coffee he was still holding, and he immediately stretched the tray out towards you with a grin.


“Oooh, finally!” Julia groaned weakly, hanging off both you and Mark like a ragdoll, barely using her own legs at all as you both guided her to the door, “Now that you both have your game can I go home? I just want to crawl into bed... maybe have a warm shower....”You bit your tongue to avoid cackling at that 'maybe,' in the time it took the store to open you had made her into a real mess. She was drenched in cum, from various facials, pearl necklaces, and more than a couple visits between her legs, her thighs, if she wasn't flailing them back and forth in a meagre attempt to look like she was actually walking by herself, they'd probably have glued themselves together by now.

Not even the visit you paid the shop management, clearing things up, and getting your hands on a few souvenirs had been enough of a break for her to fully recover.

“I didn't think waiting in line could be that rough on anyone....” Mark clucked shaking his head gently before glancing your way, “Hey, man, do you mind if I take Jules back home before stopping by your place to play?”

“Ah, actually, do you mind if I keep her at my place?”

“Uh –”

“She makes a great Tifa and since it's my game I kinda wanted to keep them together. Y'know, it'd be weird to separate a collectible from it's game, right?”

“Oh... I mean... I guess that makes sense.” After your explanation he just shrugged indifferently.

“Ugh... for how long?” Julia interjected with a moan.”

“Just until you stop looking like Tifa or I get rid of the game.” You explained simply.

“Yeah, yeah....” Julia sighed her eyes heavy, looking ready to fall asleep hanging off both you and her boyfriend, apparently blissfully unaware of just what you'd laid out.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)