More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Universal Acceptance: Table of Contents

[UA][HS][Cuck]Super 'Lemme Smash, Bros

For a while now you've had a power, you didn't know where it came from, or even how it worked, but people listened to you. It didn't matter how absurd, or odd what you said was, if you pushed, people would just come around to your way of thinking, and just accept what you'd said as completely sane and normal.

You'd had the obvious fun with it, of course. You were able to have whoever and whatever you wanted, however you wanted, so why wouldn't you take advantage of that? Tonight though, you were planning on taking a break from your usual mischief, and instead have a normal night with friends for once. At least you that was what you had originally thought....

When Super Smash Brothers Ultimate had first been announced, as a nerdy guy, you had gotten hyped. As did your nerdy friends. Before you even knew it a launch party had been set and before long everyone in your extended friend group had been invited, flooding into your home, many in cosplay, excited to get a look, and a turn at the brand new game among their peers.

“Hey! Ryan! Glad you could make it!” You excitedly greeted one of your old high school friends.

You had actually been a little worried he wasn't going to show. Ryan was an old gaming buddy and as the party was starting to get into full swing you didn't want him to miss the start.

“Yeah, sorry I'm late!” Ryan shouted back over the loud thrum of the other party goers, “The girlfriend was just putting on the finishing touches to her costume.” He finished with an apologetic shrug.

“The girlfriend?” You scoffed, “You leave Becky or something?” With a chuckle you prepared to lead him towards the console, eager to play a game with your old friend again.

You were stopped however, by a loud huff as a blur of pink and gold shoved between you and your friend,

“Like that would ever happen.” The girl in question had stomped over, and with her arms crossed over her chest, glared at you, with her nose turned up at you, “I'd dump him first.”

Becky was dressed up as Princess Peach, long flowing dress, voluminous hair, dainty white gloves, she even found a sweet, peachy scented perfume to tie the whole thing together. The only flaw in her costume was arrogant scowl on her face.

You were momentarily stunned, and flicked your gaze over her, drinking her in, from her snooty expression, to her cute costume.

You suddenly had different plans for the night.

You glanced over at your friend, and for a moment felt a twinge of guilt at what you were about to do, flashing him a half-hearted apologetic smile, before turning your attention back to his girlfriend,

“Uh... hey, nice costume!” You cleared your throat as you shifted gears.

“Well, I could pull off anything... but yeah, I suppose it helps that my work is perfect.”

“You made it yourself?”

“Of course!”

You took a second to give her a friendly laugh, using the time to contemplate whether you really wanted to do this to one of your friends. Of course the answer came almost immediately,

“How about you let me grade your costume then?”

“Uh, no?” Becky sneered at you, an incredibly unrefined look you had to say, “Why would I care what you thought about my costume?”

“Come on, it'll be fun.” You pushed with a grin.

The change was subtle, but immediate. Becky's expression softened and her eyes flicked ever so slightly to the side and she sighed,

“...Fine. Whatever....”

“Great!” With a clap of your hands you put on a concentrated look and walked circles around Becky as she pushed her modest chest out.

You made a couple rounds for show before you paused behind her,

“This is your real hair correct?” Without waiting for an answer, you reached out and placed a hand on the back of her head, running your fingers through her silky locks.

“Uh, yeah?” Becky stammered and started to turn around.

“Oh! And you've clipped the crown to your hair, nice touch!” You praised her, shoving her shoulder to keep her facing forward.

“Uh, hey, could you not manhandle my girlfriend like that?” Ryan coughed awkwardly, shifting on his feet with a grimace.

Completely ignoring him, you stepped in, closer to his girlfriend, braced your hand against the back of her head, and slipped another around her stomach, then without warning shoved her forward, bending her over. Without missing a beat, while both Becky and Ryan were frozen in shock, you flipped Becky's dress onto her back revealing her bare, creamy white thighs, and simple white panties to everyone.

A second later Becky let out a shriek of horror,

“What the fuck are you doing!”

“Dude!” Ryan roared dumbly, stepping between you and his exposed girlfriend, shoving you away and looking completely dumbfounded by your behaviour.

By now everyone in the party was looking your way, and at Becky as she hastily tried to stand up and push her dress back down.

You were unconcerned though, and just smirked at Ryan and Becky while clicking your tongue,

“And I thought you said your costume was perfect.” You crossed your arms with a frown.

“What are you even talking about!” Ryan gawped at you.

Becky taking up a defensive position behind him, glaring over his shoulder at you.

“I told you, I was checking out her costume and grading her. And her underwear is all wrong.”

In a flash, Ryan's shoulders slumped and his expression went blank.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Becky's expression only grew darker though.

“Your underwear! Don't tell me you've never looked up her skirt before? On her trophy, or even after she's been smashed?”

This time Becky was starting to stammer, as all eye's were on her.

Before she could form a response though, you pushed past Ryan, to zero resistance, and spun Becky around just as easily. Grabbing a fistful of hair, you shoved her back over, keeping a tight grip on her as you worked her dress back up, exposing her plain white briefs to the party once more, this time without a word of protest.

“Where do I even begin?” You chuckled, slipping a finger under the waist band and yanking back on the underwear, wedging it in her cunt before you turned to face your audience, “The frills around the edges are nice and all, but they're barely there. Honestly these thing's look like you just bought a four pack and threw them on!” You punctuated your sentence by pulling the panties higher, squeezing a squeal out of her, “They're also white, everyone knows Peach's entire colour scheme is pink!” You added before releasing her waist band, snapping her underwear against her hips, leaving it wedged between her cheeks before dusting your hands and crossing your arms with a smirk, “It's not bad, but I'd never say perfect!”

“Ah, hey... um... sorry about yelling.” Ryan cleared his throat awkwardly, now that you were apparently done with his girlfriend, “I kind of thought you were... um... doing something else....”

“Oh don't worry about it!” You smiled to your friend, “It was an –”

“Ugh, whatever!” Becky hissed, cutting you off, red faced and pushing her dress back down in a flurry.

“That's another thing!” You added sharply, halting Becky in her tracks, “You don't act like Peach at all. If you're going to be Peach, you should be much perkier and friendlier. Peach wouldn't yell like a banshee no matter what I did to her, and she'd be more than willing to show off her panties like that after agreeing to having her outfit inspected. You're supposed to be a gentle, caring and generous princess!”

Becky quickly deflated, turning her eyes to the floor at first, before peaking up at you, her face still pink,

“I'll... try to keep that in mind.” Her expression was instantly far softer, and her voice was now a gentle lilt, “And in that spirit... I'd like to apologize for my behaviour. You're quite right, it was unbefitting of a princess.”


“Hey! Just letting you know, I'm heading out on a date with Ryan!” Peach giggled airily, stepping out of your bedroom and all but skipping towards the front door.

“Before that, I've gotta make sure you're dressed properly! Remember? Can't have royalty dressed like slobs after all.” You grunted, pausing your game and flinging yourself off the couch with a grin.

“Oh?” Peach let out a dainty squeak and brought her gloved fingers to her plush, glossy pink lips, “How silly of me!” With a lilting giggle, she gave a pirouette, sending her dress fluttering as she spun around, before planting her feet back down so she was facing you.

“The outsides good... but what about your panties? I know you've bungled that before!” You scoffed, not even attempting to hide the fact you were adjusting yourself in your rapidly tightening pants.

If Peach noticed however – and you seriously doubted she hadn't – she didn't seem fazed. With nothing more than a giggle, Peach started to hike up her dress before finally bending over and wiggling her panty-clad ass towards your tenting crotch.

“Oh-ho-ho! Much better!” You chuckled gleefully, grabbing one of her cheeks with each hand.

Unlike the sheer white, generic value pack pair she had worn while she was still Becky, Peaches panties were a high-waist, lacy pink number. It was a modest garment by all means, it climbed up her hips and squeezed around her slender waist, but it fit a modest princess' image to a tee.

“Perfect! Does that mean I'm good to go?”

“Well...” You hissed through your pearly white grin, jabbing your hips forward and grinding your bulge against her, “I actually think I might need you to take some responsibility here princess.”

“Oh my!” Peach gasped, wiggling her hips and feeling out your bulge with her hips, “Of course I will! I'm so sorry for that!” She straightened back up in a rush, and immediately began to strip.

You decided to do the same and once naked, laid back on the couch, your now rock hard shaft pointed skyward.

Peach quickly bounced after you, taking a quick glance at your meat before clicking her tongue and letting out a giggle,

“I'll take care of this in a jiffy! Don't you worry!” She climbed onto the couch and leaned away from you, before slowly leaning back, lowering her self onto your shaft.

“Oh...oh my!” Peach let out a gasp as your cock slowly started to stretch her, eventually letting out a moan as she sat down on your hips, “Mmmhm, you're a lot bigger than Ryan.” She added in a gasp, slowly sliding her cunt back up the length of your cock with a shudder.

“That's nice and all princess, but unless you want to be late for your date, you're going to have to do better than that.” You chuckled, slapping your hands down onto her ass and squeezing both her cheeks with each hand.

“Oh you're right! I'm sorry!” Peach gasped in horror, before giving a determined grunt and redoubling her efforts, pounding her hips up and down your length.

Squeezing her cheeks tighter you started to help guide her while meeting her hips with every bounce, and watching her cheeks jiggle as you clapped against her.

It wasn't long before she was gasping and whimpering from the effort, which only served to push you closer to the edge.

Finally, when you felt yourself ready to burst, you pulled her down and held her in place, shoving yourself as deep inside her as you could while letting out an animal groan.

Peach instantly knew what was happening, collapsing forward and pushing her hips down against you while letting out a squeal of her on, her cunt squeezing tight around you as you dumped rope after rope of cum deep inside her.

For a few moments you both just laid there, your cock corking the cum in her cunt, before you grunted in satisfaction,

“You're gonna be late for your date if you don't get dressed soon.”

Peach immediately let out an adorable squeak before she pulled herself off your cock with another gasp and shudder.


You let Ryan and Becky wander off to another corner of the party, both apparently embarrassed by their own actions. You had more plans for them before the night was through, but decided to give them a break for the moment.

You hadn't really even entertained the idea of stealing the girlfriends of any of your friends before tonight, but you also hadn't expected the cosplay to push all the right buttons for you either.

Maybe you'd just split the difference and your friends to share instead of flat out stealing....

With that in mind, you turned your eye to the rest of the party to see if there was anyone else who caught your eye. Your vision was immediately filled however, by a cute round face, grinning ear from ear.

You recoiled slightly at the sudden sight, but a moment later, the face backed up with a giggle, allowing you to drink in their entire body as they struck a pose,

“Is it my turn next?”

“Babe, c'mon, your outfit's perfect? Why do you even want him to judge it?”

You finally recognized the pair. Another of your old friend's Lucas, another gaming buddy you knew well. Beside him, the one who's pose had now collapsed and was breaking down into giggles was his girlfriend Alisha.

“Sorry, you wanted me to give you a once over like Peach?” You chuckled, slightly taken aback by how neatly everything fell into place.

“Oh yeah, totally! Give me a full work over, wherever you want. I want to know how good I did on my costume!” Alisha chirped, spreading her arms.

You glanced over at Lucas and found him just giving you a shrug.

With a shrug right back, you walked behind Alisha and squatted down.

“Seriously though, why do you even care what he thinks?” Lucas scoffed with a shake of his head, but quickly turned to look down at you with a half-hearted smile, “No offence!”

You just chuckled, and slowly started to slide your hands up Alisha's legs.

“Oh come on, it sounded like fun!” Alisha squeaked back, as you straightened up and slid your hands up to her ass, “Besides, I put a lot of work into this costume, I want to know if it's good!”

You let your hands linger on her ass for a few moments, savouring the feel, before long though, you felt her cheeks tense and she glanced over her shoulder. You took that as your cue to move your hands up some more. You leaned into the girl, hugging your hips against hers as you slid your hands over her breasts.

“Okay, hey! Don't you think you're getting a little handsy there?” Lucas shifted gears in an instant, scowling at you and shuffling his feet nervously, “What are you even doing?”

“I'm checking the quality of her outfit.” You fired back, immediately sliding a hand down Alisha's stomach and burying your fingers between her thighs, “I've gotta feel the quality of the fabric, and as long as she's wearing it, I've gotta touch her too.”

Lucas' expression softened at that, and he let out a sigh, turning his head away and rubbing the back of his neck as he did.

Since he was no longer arguing with the fact that you had your hand buried between the legs of his squirming girlfriend, you turned your attention back to her, clicking your tongue inches from her ear,

“Oh... I don't know if I like what I'm feeling here... are you wearing panties?” You muttered in a show of distaste, wiggling your fingers the entire time.

“I-is that a problem?” Alisha gasped, biting her lip.

“You're supposed to be Bayonetta! There's no way you should be wearing anything more than a g-string! Your whole deal is self-confidence and dripping sexuality! You're a complete attention starved nympho, not some coy little girl! If you're gonna cosplay Bayonetta, you should act like her.”


“Mhmm, when's mama's turn on the ride?”

You and Peach had barely even started to get up, before your attention was drawn to a doorway leading into the living room, where Bayonetta stood, her back pressed against one side of the door frame, and one of her legs kicked up against the other.

Peach quickly stumbled off your lap and towards her previously discarded panties, while you sat up and swung your legs off the couch.

For a moment you just caught your breath, and watched Peach shimmy into her panties, your cum still dripping out of her.

Bayonetta didn't seem to appreciate being made to wait though, and sashayed over, swinging her hips from side to side.

“I asked you a question big boy.” She dropped one of her heels onto the couch beside you, smirking down at you with her crotch planted inches from your face, “Surely a frisky thing such as yourself has got more in you than that.”

“I might....” You chuckled with a shrug, “I might need some help recovering though.” You gestured down towards your flaccid cock, still slick with your own cum and Peach's juices.

“Oh, cheeky thing aren't you?” Bayonetta scoffed, whipping her legs from the couch and planting her hands on her hips, “I suppose it can't be helped though....” She then dropped to her knees, “I've never been one to shy away from a challenge anyways.”

Taking your cock into her mouth, Bayonetta made a tight seal around your meat with her lips, twirling her tongue around your cock as she did.

“Was there anything else you needed? Or can I head out now?” Peach asked brightly, smoothing out the front of the dress she now had on as she did.

Placing a hand on Bayonetta's head and letting out a quiet groan, you glanced over at Peach,

“...No... I think that's it for now. Have fun.” You added with a smirk.

“See you later tonight, Peachy!” Bayonetta pulled off from your cock to shout over her shoulder, before leaning back in and lapping up the length of your cock, “As for you, I think you've had enough fun, mama wants her turn now!”

Without waiting for a response, Bayonetta stood up and started to peel off her outfit, which was basically a full body stocking. She shimmied it down in an exaggerated manner, making sure to give you a good show of her rocking hips as she did. Once the dress was finally pooled around her feet she stuck an exaggerated pose, wrists to her temples and her ass sticking right in your face.

“Someone is finally taking pride in how they dress, I see.” You chuckled reaching out and slipping a finger under the back of her g-string, peeling it out from its burrow between her cheeks.

“Of course! A lady always has to look her best! Even if it's something no one else is meant to see.” Bayonetta purred, slipping the scrap of fabric off and tossing it at you.

You peeled it off of your face to admire the garment. Although it could barely be called that. It was sheer black and the back was basically a length of string. The front was hardly much better, it was almost completely see through, more of a decorative doily than underwear.

“You can play with that later!” Bayonetta huffed, snapping her underwear from your grasp and tossing them aside, before leaning in, getting right in your face, “You've gotta take care of this first!” She immediately turned to the side and crawled over your lap, until she was on the other side of the couch and wiggled her hips at you.

“Well I suppose you did get me all worked up, it would be a shame to waste all that effort.” You chuckled, grabbing your spit soaked rod and taking up position behind her.

You set your hips, placed a hand on her lower back and started to line up, when you were suddenly struck by an idea...,

“Oh! Naughty boy!” Bayonetta squeaked, arching her back as you push against her tight asshole.

“I'm not hearing a no.” You teased, pushing in deeper, her hole keeping a tight hold on your cock as you went.

“Mmph, sometimes... a lady likes a little pain with her pleasure,” Bayonetta moaned, and then flicked her head to the side, “sometimes it's nice to be with a man that understands that.”

“I take it Lucas was a bit lacking?” You grunted, and started to work your meat, stretching out her vice-like hole.

“Ooh! Let's...not talk... about him right now!” Bayonetta gasped as you started to tear up her hole, “I want to focus on this! Give mama everything you've got!”

With that open invitation you laid one hand around her hips and braced her shoulder with the other, before you slammed your hips against hers, forcing a squeak out of her as her tight asshole was nearly strangling your cock. You didn't waste a second before pulling back, and setting into a steady rhythm, pounding her tight backdoor with everything you had.

“Oh god! Yes! Mama likes!” Bayonetta gasped and squealed as you reamed her ass with reckless abandon.

Taking her encouragement to heart, you slid your hand off her shoulder and grabbed a fistful of her hair, pushing her face into the couch as you ramped-up the of your thrusts. Something that just turned Bayonetta's words in to senseless gasps and moans, mixing nicely with the sounds of your hips clapping against hers.

It wasn't too much longer before you felt a your balls tighten and let out a roar, slamming yourself balls deep inside her and shoving her hard into the couch as you put your weight behind burying yourself as deep inside her as you could.

“Yes! Fill me up big boy!” Bayonetta whimpered, grabbing a fistful of the couch cushions beneath her.


With your inspection and your 'grading' complete, you could already see the changes taking over Alisha as she and Lucas walked off, her hips swaying in an exaggerated motion with every step. Lucas still red faced and refusing to meet your eyes after your reprimands.

You weren't going to cut this party short though. You may have had your eyes on some new women, but that didn't mean you had zero self control. Still, you made a mental note of paying both Alisha and Becky another visit before they left the party.

With that thought, you were almost prepared to call an end to your mischief and let the party go on, but then you saw her, dressed up as Lucina,

At first you didn't recognize her as anyone you knew, but then she waved over someone you did recognize. Jake, one of your more recent friends, you met during college. Not that you were there in the pursuit of knowledge like he was, but while he was waiting for you to finish with his professor's throat so he could ask her something, you two had hit it off. You didn't know him as well as Ryan or even Lucas, but through him, you knew you were looking at his fiancee, Harper.

With your next target locked in, you approached at a brisk pace, weaving through the throngs of people.

“Hey, Harper, nice costume!”

“Oh, thanks...” Harper mumbled her expression falling as she noticed you.

“I would like to give it a thorough inspection though.” You grinned at her, rubbing your hands together in preparation.

“I figured....” Harper winced, “Could we maybe... not?”

“Yeah, man. We were kind of hoping for this to be a casual thing, not some sort of contest.” Jake added with an apologetic frown, taking a half-step between you and Harper.

You made a concentrated effort to mirror his expression,

“'Fraid I can't do that. I'm a judge now, so it's kind of impossible not to judge, y'know?”

The couple exchanged a glance, before Harper sighed,

“I guess you can judge away then.” She raised her arms like she was awaiting a pat down and turned away from you.

Jake's shoulder slumping as he took a dejected step away.

With the couple mollified you decided not to waste another second getting to work, squatting down and snaking your hands under her tunic so you could yank her pants down to her boots.

“So... uh, I can't wait to try the game though.” Harper coughed, looked back at you with a start at suddenly being pantsed, but quickly turning back to her fiance.

Making a show of looking deep in thought you moved your hands back up her smooth thighs and grabbed hold of her panties.

“Y-yeah. Right... I heard they brought back Roy.” Jake stammered out, his eyes going wide as he watched you.

With a deft yank, you brought a pair of plain, dark blue boyshorts down to meet Harper's pants. You weren't sure if it was just a lucky coincidence or a concentrated effort on her part, but you found yourself unable to complain about the choice. Not only did the panties seem to fit her character, they seemed to fit her as well.

“I can't wait to play as Young Link again.” Harper sniffed, shifting her weight from one foot to the other.

Reaching back up again you couldn't stop yourself from grinning this time, as you brushed your fingers over Harper's cunt, eventually reaching her clit, and eliciting a sharp squeal from her.

“Wha- Hey what the fuck man?” Jake yelped as soon as he realized what was happening, grabbing your wrist tight, a look of concern and confusion across his face.

“I'm just checking out her work! What's the problem?” You fired back, shaking free from his grasp.

“What does fingering my fiancee have to do with checking her costume?” Jake scoffed, his expression finally settling down in disgust.

You put on a show of rolling your eyes and crossing your arms as Harper struggled to work her pants back up,

“Cosplay's more than just putting on some clothes y'know. People put in _effort _to becoming their characters, everything from makeup, to acting like the character.” Turning to face Harper with a click of your tongue, you added, “And I've gotta say, you're not doing a great job.”

The instant you finished talking, both Jake and Harper froze, the latter with her pants and underwear still around her knees.

“If you're going to be Lucina, it's fine if you're a bit obtuse and naive, but you're still a warrior-princess y'know? You're supposed to responsible and dutiful to those with authority. Your place is to serve obediently and without question, proudly.”

Once you finished your manipulations, Harper dropped her chin to her chest, and Jake gave you a deer in head lights look before a flush rose to his cheeks and he buried his face in his hands.


Letting out a breathless sigh, Bayonetta twisted her head over her shoulder and gasped at you, a sly smile plastered across her face,

“You certainly don't disappoint, do you?”

In lieu of a proper response you just gave her ass a solid crack, before slowly withdrawing your meat from her cum filled hole, pulling another whimper from her lips as you did.

Letting her catch her breath, you decided to stumble over towards your bedroom, looking for a break yourself.

Upon entering your room, you were immediately met with the sight of of Lucina, sprawled out in your bed, mouth wide open as she snored gently, and completely naked, save for a dark blue thong. It was slightly more material than what Bayonetta had worn, but just barely enough to be called underwear.

Stomping over to her with a wry grin, you stood at the edge of the bed and slapped your deflated cock against her face a few times, eventually knocking her from her sleep,

“Mmhmm, wha- ah! Sir? What are you doing here this early?” Lucina yawned.

Without a word, you jerked your hips forward, poking her tongue with your cock, which got a gasp out of her,

“O-oh! Right! Did you want me to suck your cock?” Lucina flailed wildly as she tried to pull herself from the bed, even in her groggy state.

“I just had a couple wild ride's actually. I mostly just need you to clean me up... we'll see from there.”

“R-right, yes sir!” Lucina gasped, dropping to her knees but hesitating for a moment.

“Something the matter?” You tutted, even through your smile as you watched her innocently rub the sleep from her eyes, inches from your cock.

“No... not particularly.” Lucina mumbled, taking a deep breath.

“...But?”

“Well... I've never really... sucked anyone's cock before....”

“You're engaged though aren't you?”

“Well... Jake asked a few times... but I always turned him down.”

“Always a good time to learn.” You grunted, placing a hand on her head and guiding her towards your cock.

“Yes sir–mmphh!” Lucina was momentarily startled by your cock filling her mouth, but quickly recovered, wrapping her lips around your meat and flicking her tongue across the head of your cock

Tossing your head back with a groan, you left your hand resting on her head, deciding to let her do the hard work this time.

Lucina set about bobbing her head up and down the length of your cock, well, as much of it as she could manage anyway. After a few failed attempts to deep throat you, she pulled back and gave a few coughs and wiped away a few tears, then took a deep breath and dove towards your balls. From her new position, your cock laid over her face, Lucina slurped at your balls for a moment before slipping her tongue up the length of your cock.

You had to admit, despite her self professed claim of inexperience, she wasn't all that bad. Of course, you were going to have to train her some, but she had a good foundation in place, worshipping your cock.

Just as Lucina decided to take a break from flicking her tongue over your cock and go back to sucking, you let out a groan and locked eyes with her,

“You know what, I think I will go for the blowjob now!”

“Mmhay.” Lucina nodded, her lips wrapped tight around your cock.

You soon felt her wrap her slender fingers around the base of your cock, as well as her take a deep breath, before she put her all into sucking you off.

Despite her earlier claim that she apparently had issue with sucking her fiance's cock, she was putting everything she had into fucking her face with yours now.

Before long, with spit dripping down her chin as she put all her focus in squeezing her mouth around your cock, she soon had you teetering near the edge. It got to the point where a new fire was lit under you, despite everything Bayonetta had sapped from you, and in a burst of energy, you tightened your hold on Lucina's head and buried yourself in her throat.

“Mmhm!” Lucina's eyes went wide her hand falling away from your cock as your balls slapped against her chin.

You watched her eyes start to water as she looked up at you in shock, your cock now firmly lodged in her spasming throat, her involuntary attempts to cough you out proving fruitless, her hand falling away from your cock as her chin slapped up against your balls. With an animal grunt, you held her firm and started to pour your seed down her throat.

You made sure to keep her pinned for the rest of the barrage as well, filling her stomach with your cum before you finally let her off, gasping for air with tears streaming down her cheeks,

“I hope...that... you enjoyed that... sir.” Lucina sputtered from the ground weakly.

“That's an understatement if I've ever heard one.” You chuckled, flopping onto your bed where Lucina had just been a few minutes earlier, “You're still gonna need some hands on training though.”

“I look forward... to it, sir.” Lucina sighed, finally catching her breath and wiping a drop of cum from her chin that she had managed to cough up.


With Harper and Jake finally accepting that you were going toy with her however you wanted, all three of you turned your attention to the smash bro's game going on, while you had Harper bent over the couch, knuckle deep inside of her cunt. Amidst the game you saw the words 'Peach Spirit Obtained,' flash across the screen.

With a impish grin you knew exactly what bullshit you'd be coming up with to steal away that girls you'd toyed with tonight from your friends.

Image sources (that I know of)

"Lucina" = https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1546145130

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)