More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Universal Acceptance: Table of Contents

[UA][HS][Celeb] Sacking Comicon

DISCLAIMER: The following work is complete fiction. At no point does the author intend to allude to, or suggest that the person's depicted or referenced within are; ignorant, unpleasant, licentious, or that this work is in anyway representative of them in reality.


You weren't entirely sure how you got your powers, or even when, but that honestly didn't matter, did it? All you really needed to know was that for some strange reason, that as long as you pushed an issue hard enough, people would just come around to your point of view. It didn't matter how absurd your assertion, how wrong, or how intrusive it was into their everyday lives. If you said something, and stuck to your guns long enough, anyone within earshot would eventually break, no matter how strong their convictions had been. Not just break though, they'd do a full one-eighty, often being shocked they ever were against you.

And on one fateful day this power had led you to comic-con. As the largest comic convention in the world it attracted all kinds of nerdy girls you could have fun with. Not too mention celebrities visiting to plug their latest movies and what-have-you. You made sure to have a laundry list of women to visit before the day was up.

First up, Marisha Ray.

The slender red-head was a had work as a writer and some minor roles voice acting, but perhaps her most well known role was in the famous DnD podcast, CriticalRole. Today, her and her co-stars on just that podcast were doing a meet-n-greet at their very own booth and you had decided to pay them a visit.

The podcast wasn't as renowned as many of the other franchises at the convention, but there still managed to be a line waiting to get autographs and ask questions. Rather than just skip the line with your powers however, you decided the wait wasn't too terrible and just wait back and drank in the sight of Marisha behind a table.

It wasn't long before she noticed you and flashed you a smile, but as you got closer to the front of the line, still staring at her you could tell she was starting to get a bit uncomfortable. Once you finally made it to the front and approached the table, huge, scheming grin on your face, Marisha was done smiling, even her co-stars seemed to notice something was up.

As soon as you reached the table though, you turned to the man sitting beside her, her husband Matt Mercer,

“Hey! Huge fan of your work! Mind if I get an autograph?”

The mood at the booth immediately started to air out, even Marisha seemed disarmed as you hadn't engaged her at all.

“Yeah, of course!” Matt smiled back, “Anything in particular you want me to sign?”

You pretended to pat yourself down, knowing full well what you wanted,

“Aw shit! I could swear I had... anything?” You had to fight back your own chuckle as you danced around the issue.

“Uh, yeah? I mean... I guess if you're fine with whatever, I could sign a napkin, or a receipt or something.” Matt chuckled.

“How about your wife?” You finally turned back to face Marisha, giving her a toothy smile and a wink.

“Uh... pardon?” Matt's smile was gone as well as those of his co-stars.

The conversations of the people behind you in line, the ones that heard at least, stuttered for a moment as your words sank in.

“Well, you did say 'anything,' and it's not like I'm asking you to sign some random chick. She's your wife!”

For another few moments the booth was silent, then Matt and Marisha shared a glance. Marisha shrugged and Matt turned back to face you,

“...I suppose I could do that.” With a shrug of his own Matt grabbed his wife's arm and readied his pen.

“Nonono!” You quickly interrupted with a amused tut, “Somewhere good! Sign her ass for me!”

“Excuse me?” Marisha gasped at the request, wrinkling her nose and getting out of her chair.

“I'm not going to pull my wife's pants down here just so I can give you an autograph.” Matt grunted, looking entirely disgusted with you now.

“Why not? It's not like you're fucking her or anything, it's just so you can autograph her.”

The booth fell silent again. Eventually though Matt winced and turned to his wife,

“You mind bending over the table babe?” He then turned back to you, “Sorry about the trouble, I don't know where my mind's been.”

“I think I should apologize too,” Marisha sighed sheepishly, undoing her pants and sliding them down to her thighs, “I was thinking you were going somewhere else there at first.”

“Oh, not a problem.” You chuckled to the two of them as they immediately bought your absurd reasoning.

Once Matt had put the finishing touches on the autograph he leaned back and popped the cap back on his pen and his wife started to straighten up. That was when you lunged, grabbing her by the waistband and heaved her over the table.

“Hey! What the fuck!” Matt yelled, immediately vaulting over the table and after his wife.

“Put me fucking down!” Marisha gasped, starting to flail.

You didn't hesitate to do just that, depositing her gently on the ground, where Matt immediately positioned himself between the two of you,

“What the fuck is your problem?”

“I was just taking my autograph with me.” You mumbled faux-sheepishly, barely managing to hide your grin, “I mean I can't just take her ass with me, can I?”

Once more Matt and Marisha were struck dumb, before the pair of them facepalmed,

“I'm an idiot.”

“Of course you were! I'm so sorry.” Marisha mumbled with a wince, her face going red as she walked around her husband to stand by your side.


You woke up with a satisfied groan, stretching out in your large bed. You'd had a busy night, but what else was new? With your abilities you made sure to fill every minute of your time with something exciting.

Rolling over with a grin you were met with part of what had you so busy last night.

“ooh.... Mornin'.” Marisha gave a sleep-drunk groan of her own, her eye's fluttering open as you rocked the bed.

“Guess you're on morning duty today, huh?” You flashed her a smile and crawled out of bed, buck naked, your morning wood raging hard.

“Seems like it.” Marisha yawned unaffectedly, taking a short glance around the bed before locking eyes on your throbbing meat.

Walking around the bed, you ripped the cover's off Marisha, revealing her slender, creamy white body in all it's glory. She immediately took this as her cue to grab her own ankles and lift her legs up, exposing her pussy.

Not needing anything other than that, you lazily guided your hips forward and slowly pressed into her warm, inviting hole.

Marisha responded with a long, equally lazy moan,

“Mhmmmm... you never get tired of this, do you?”

“Of you, or having my morning wood drained every day?” You chuckled, slowly picking up your pace, causing Marisha's modest chest to jiggle with every thrust.

“Both I guess.”

“Of course not.” Your blood was starting to pump now, as you started to pump the once famous podcaster turned fleshlite.

Leaning over the woman, between her legs, you placed your hands on either side of her and started to pick up the pace.

“Hey... I've been meaning to ask,” Marisha stumbled over her words a moment, the cobwebs of her own mind being shaken loose as you started to pound her, “The autograph on my ass rubbed off a few day's ago, did you notice?”

Before answering you leaned in, locking lips with her and slipping her your tongue. She didn't hesitate to kiss you back, having become more than used to the act ever since you had picked her up. After a moment you parted and started pounding her with everything you had,

“Of course I noticed!” With the amount of time you spent fucking her, it would've been hard not too.

“O-oh! I... see....” Marisha began to stammer as you pounded her like a cheap whore, rocking the entire bed and sending her tit's bouncing, “D-does... that mean... I can go?”

You leaned down, draping your body across hers, and slipped a hand behind her head to hug her close to you, as you ground your hips against hers. After a moment, you let out a low grunt and slammed into her, squeezing a squeak out of the woman as you pumped your first load of the morning into her pussy.

Finally, spent, you pulled away and Marisha lowered her legs slowly.

“Why would I do that?” You scoffed with a grin, “The autograph might be gone, but you're still a prize souvenir!”

“Ah, right.” Marisha giggled with a shake of her head.

Both of you were wide awake now and ready to start your days.


With Marisha and her husband mollified you wrapped your arm around your new souvenir and guided her away. Along the way you made sure her ass remained hanging out of her pants, 'so everyone could see the autograph.'

Your second target on your tour around comic-con was Emma Watson.

Probably best known for her role in the world famous harry potter movies. There probably wasn't a single person that hadn't at least heard of the petite, English starlet. Which was probably why the panel she was on, plugging her latest movie, was fully booked by the time you got there. Of course, you hadn't been in a hurry to get a seat anyways, a quick word with the door man was all you needed to make him understand that being fully booked wasn't an issue for you.

As luck would have it, as soon as you entered the auditorium, they were already on to question period, and they were in the middle of trading off the microphone to the next person in line.

“Over here! I'm next!” You loudly announced to the room.

Amidst the excited murmuring it was unlikely the staff handling the microphones heard you, but at your shout the murmurs slowly started to shift. Those that did hear you were suddenly extremely convinced, that you, the newcomer, not even in line, not even close to the line, were actually next. The murmur continued to shift, rippling out until Emma Watson herself caught wind of it and chuckled into her own microphone,

“Well what are you doing all the way back there? Come on up!”

Lightly jogging to the front of the line, Marisha trailing after you silently, you took the microphone gratefully from the fan who was actually next,

“Yeah, hi, question for Emma. How'd you like to be my personal cock sucker?” Your words hung in the air for a long moment, the entire hall going still.

A few seconds later though, Emma broke the silence with a scoff,

“Can we get security in here?” Emma leaned back in her seat, and gestured to someone off stage before leaning back into her microphone, “Listen, before security escorts you out – actually first of all, what's your name?”

“You can just call me Master.” You chuckled into the microphone, completely unperturbed by the burly security guards advancing on from off stage, or the electric grumbling that was starting to infect the crowd.

“Right, okay, Master, what exactly was the plan here?” Emma powered on, not hesitating a moment at your self professed name, “Was it seriously just, say something incredibly rude and disgusting so you can get your self banned from comic-con? I just can't understand it.” Emma scoffed again, sending a chuckle throughout her fellow panellists and the crowd, even a smattering of claps and hollers.

You probably came off as just a bottom of the barrel heckler to these people...,

“Oh no, nothing like that,” You shrugged lightly, barely audible over the the appreciative hoots at Emma's retort, “I just figured as such a staunch feminist you'd be interested in the idea.”

The crowd's cheers shifted to jeers and Emma sputtered in shock for a moment, just as security reached your sides and grabbed you and Marisha by the shoulders.

“And how do you come to that conclusion?” Emma finally shouted in complete shock.

“Well, I just assumed you'd want my cock to be properly lubed up before I tore up the asses of some of your 'sisters.'” You punctuated your words by grabbing Marsha's tight little ass, causing her to jump and squeal in shock, before fixing you with a glare, “But I guess if you'd rather I go in dry....”

The jeers rapidly fell off into silence, and the security guards grasp on you slackening as you let your words hang. Amidst the silence Emma seemed lost for words, lips flopping wordlessly like a fish towards her microphone.

“Excuse me?” Marisha hissed at you, cutting through the silence, “You certainly don't mean you're going to be fucking me, right? I'm just attached to your autograph, that's it.”

“And how do you figure that works?” You scoffed back, “If your husband signed a napkin does that mean I couldn't use it to soak up a spill? Pretty sure I can use you however I want.”

Marisha now looked stunned too, settling back down and sucking on her lips as she seemed to realize that she had been absurd to question you.

It was then that Emma recovered and sighed into her microphone,

“I think I would like to apologize for my outburst. I was unaware that that was your reasoning.” She pursed her lips, looking somber as she took a moment to search for her words, “I of course would be more than willing to let you use my mouth for anything that may ease the burden of my fellow women. Again, I'm so very sorry for not realizing what you were asking sooner!”


Letting Marisha go off to get cleaned up, you stalked through your home, cock swinging freely, slick with the podcaster's juices.

“One...two...three....”

As soon as you stepped into the living room, you were met with the sight of Emma Watson, counting under her breath, or rather, you were met with her ass, poured into a pair of lycra shorts, as she was currently bent over.

“How are those shorts I got you working out?” You chuckled, approaching her and laying a hand on her firm rear end.

“I can't complain.” Emma grunted simply between her legs before straightening up, “Feel's a little over dressed for working out at home – er, your home, though.”

“You said it yourself at the convention, as a feminist it's your honour and duty to take the burden off your fellow women–”

“Not in so many words, but I suppose essentially.”

“–And seeing you working out in those shorts certainly make me want to use you, instead of another woman. I'd say that's easing the burden off your fellow women, don't you?”

“I can certainly see the connection.”

Silently, you grabbed one of her firm cheeks in each hand and drew Emma in for a kiss, tasting and savouring the famous starlet's mouth.

One of the first thing's you had Emma do when you brought her home was stick to a strict workout regimen. Partly so you could see her in tight, athletic wear, but another part of you loved the idea of a posh, staunch feminist like her, reduced to working out solely to be a sexy fuck toy for a pervert like yourself.

When you eventually parted from Emma breathless, she looked down at your exposed member and muttered,

“Look's like you already had some fun with someone, and you're still not satisfied?”

“You should know by now that a woman of your standing wouldn't have to be here to keep me busy if I was that easy to please.” You chuckled, taking a few steps backwards, leading her with you by the arm.

“Of course...” Emma smiled wryly, with a sarcastic shake of her head, “And I suppose I'm already up for someone else's sake?”

“How did you know?” You chuckled, flopping backwards onto the couch, your cock already starting to reach half mast.

Emma's response was only a click of her tongue and a giggle as she dropped to her knees and started to stroke your cock to attention. Your own and Marisha's cum working as perfect lube.

Once your cock was rock hard again, Emma unflinchingly leaned forward and wrapped her soft, tender lips around the head of your cock.

“Make sure it's a sloppy one while you're at it. You're going to be saving someone's ass some punishment in a bit here.”

Emma coughed around your cock as she back a chuckle rolling her eyes while she was at it, all the same her lips slackened, releasing the tight seal she had around your cock and began to out some drool.

You placed an appreciative hand on her head grinning down at the once famous, successful actress as you let her get to work on your cock.

With her fist wrapped around the base of your cock, and her lips curled around her teeth, Emma bobbed her head up and down, drooling down your cock and over her own hand. Her tongue gliding along the underside of your cock, wiping Marisha's juices off of you.

Emma wasn't particularly skilled at giving blowjobs, not that it was rocket science, but being as sloppy as possible seemed to fit her skill-set's the best.

She had a concentrated look on her face, since, as far as you let her believe, this was a job, an important one she was honoured to do, but a job nonetheless, and she was trying her hardest to do the absurd work as diligently as possible.

A fact that was almost as cute as it was exhilarating to know you reduced Emma Watson into a cumdump.

Despite being the second time in less than an hour, you were reaching your limit fast, and moved to grab both side's of Emma's head. Ever since comic-con you'd fucked her enough that she had learned to know what was coming and ground to a halt, keeping her lips wrapped loosely around your cock as her hand fell away.

For a moment you savoured the facts, Emma's head in your hands, and her lips around your cock. It was in that moment that Emma flicked her eyes up at you curiously.

Flashing her a smile, you gently started to guide her head up and down, giving her warning that you were done savouring her. You didn't wait long before you drove her face to your balls, squeezing a spasm and a wretched cough from her. A sound that only spurred you on. Within seconds you were pounding Emma's head up and down the length of your cock, using her throat like a fleshlite, and her only response was to cough and gag.

Finally, with one last grunt, you yanked Emma's head from your cock, releasing her and letting her settle onto her heels, while you gripped your cock and aimed it at her tear streaked, spit stained face. You unleashed rope after rope across the starlets face, while she just took it, all while coughing and gasping for air.

“Good work Miss Watson. I'm sure the woman I use this cock on next will be incredibly thankful for your help.” You guffawed, squeezing the last few drops of cum over her face before getting off the couch, your cock coated in her spit.


Thanks to your absurd, pro-feminist reasoning, Emma soon stepped off stage, more than happy to join you and Marisha in her new life.

With that, you still had some more women on your shopping list next would be....

You stopped mid stride outside the hall Emma had been doing a Q&A in when you saw someone.

You had to do a double take before you decided, 'fuck it' and ran over to her,

“Are you Shoe-on-head?”

“Huh? Oh... yeah, you a fan?” She looked a little surprised to be recognized but flashed you a genuine smile.

June Lapine, most well known by her youtube handle, 'Shoe0nHead.' Her fame was mostly centered around her anti-feminist ideologies, although it had the unfortunate affect of flooding her fan base with some of the less than stellar members of your sex that took the 'anti' part a little too literally.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” You were honestly surprised by her presence, as comic-con wasn't really the right scene for her particular brand.

“Just checking out booth's and shit.” June shrugged with a smirk.

Right... even if she wasn't here for her show, it was still comic-con.

“I've always wanted to meet you!” You shook your surprise and smiled back at her.

“Well... ta-da!”

“I've always thought you'd make a great housewife–”

“Uh...”

“–Walking around my house in nothing but an apron–”

“Look, I have a fiance pal.” June winced, flicking Emma and Marisha a glance, her eyes going wide as she noticed them.

“–Plus you'd like great bent over–”

“Okay, I'm gonna go!” June barked at you, her face going dark as she attempted to step around you.

You quickly lashed out, grabbing her arm and stepping in front of her,

“Oh don't be like that! I though you were 'anti-feminist?'”

“Let go!” June yelped, yanking her arm away from you and taking a defensive step back, seething, “How the fuck do you think that and any of this,” June gestured wildly at you, taking another step back and hugging the arm you grabbed close to her chest, “are even remotely related?”

“Feminist ideals are about women's independence, and not letting men treat you as objects. Isn't that right?” You glanced over your shoulder towards Emma.

“Uh... yeah....” Emma murmured hesitantly, casting a wary eye over you and June.

“So as an anti-feminist, I figured you'd want random men to treat you like a prize. After all, that's half your fan-base isn't it?”

June's face became a blank mask and she dropped her arms to the side as she looked like she'd just been slapped, eventually though she started sucking on her lips and looked at you. Before she could say anything though, you grinned and pressed your advantage,

“I mean, you have got to know the kind of people your channel attracts. I'm sure you actually get off on the idea of being the perfect little housewife.”

“I-I have a fiance though....” June stammered, not denying a thing you said as a flush grew in her cheeks.

“Another feminist ideal is that women are equal to men, something I'm sure you disagree with,” You growled at her, wrapping your arm around the slender woman's waist and pulling her tight, “so I don't think the idea of 'Bro's before hoes' is that strange to you. He's not going to have an issue trading you like the object you are.”

June bit her lip and looked up at you, her eyes wide as saucers, then simply nodded submissively.


Leaving Emma to recover, coughing on her knees, face coated in your cum, you made for the kitchen where you could smell the unmistakable hints of breakfast.

Inside you saw June taking off an apron, revealing her perky breasts underneath, and heading straight for the door you were standing in.

“Oh! Good morning, sir!” June chirped happily, jumping slightly as soon as she noticed you, causing her chest to jiggle proudly,“I was just about to get you. Breakfast is ready.”

“Good girl.” You rumbled happily, reaching out and tweaking one of her nipples.

June let out a light moan, and looked ecstatic at the praise,

“I'm just doing what's proper for a woman and serving her man!”

It was enough to send a jolt of life back through your depleted meat.

“Funny you say that, Emma had just put in the work to serve her fellow women–”

“You want to fuck me?” June bounced on the balls of her feet excitedly, “It would be my honour to serve you, sir!”

With a laugh and another tweak of the eager girls nipple you got on the ground,

“I'd like your breakfast soon too, so let's make this quick.”

“Not a problem! What kind of woman would I be if I couldn't get my man off?” June scoffed, placing a foot on either side of you and straddling your waist.

She grabbed your cock with her delicate fingers and gave it a few hearty tugs to make sure you were at full mast and slowly guided you towards her pussy.

In a flash you sat up, slipping your arms under her knees and heaving June into the air, squeezing a yelp out of her,

“Nope! Not that hole, I said fast. That means tight!” You grunted, and lined up with her asshole.

“I'm so sorry!” June squealed in horror, “I should've known! Of course you can use any of my ho-ah-ah!”

Without an ounce of further ceremony, you slammed into her waiting hole.

Her tight backdoor squeezed around your cock like burning hot vice. Emma's spit was the only reason you felt you could move inside June's ass at all. It was because of that fact that it took you a spell to get used to the airtight grip.

As you were adjusting to her ass, June let out a gasp,

“I-I'm okay. Use me like a toy. I know my place.” June tentatively reassured you, apparently taking your hesitance as concern for her well being.

You weren't going to argue, so with a grunt, you started to pump into her.

June sucked in a deep breath and started to whimper as you tore up her ass,

“Use me sir, this is what I'm meant for!” June squealed.

Taking her encouragement to heart, you put your all into reaming her tight ass, stretching it to the limit. All the while June was gasping, whimpering, and moaning under her breath in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

It wasn't much longer form there that you were letting out a roar into her ear, loosening your hold on her, just as you slammed your cock upwards, wrenching a high pitched yelp out of her as you started to unload into her ass.

When you were finally spent, June's ass filled with your cum, the both of you breathless, you slowly got up, pushing June onto her stomach, leaving her ass in the air, and her hole still stretched out by your cock and dripping with your cum, gasping for air.

“Amazing ass and you made breakfast too!” You chuckled appreciatively, giving June's waiting ass a, appreciative smack, “You're certainly one hell of a woman.”

“Th-thank you sir. It's my pleasure!” June gasped from the floor happily.


You were surprised by the good luck of finding June, by sheer happenstance, but adding her to your harem was a no-brainer. Now with her in tow though, you had to get yourself back on track. You headed over to another convention hall. After a bit of asking around, you found you needed to worm your way backstage where you found Kristen Stewart.

She was perhaps most well known for her role in Twilight as the heroine being fought over by a couple of men. All throughout she played a bland, uninteresting self insert character for the leagues of women that flocked to the movie. Something that managed to draw your attention too. There was just something enticing about her usual tired, bored expression – less resting bitch face, more resting disgruntled – that made you want her.

Instructing your harem to wait out of sight, you pushed your way into the room Kristen was resting in and marched right up to her.

“Excuse me? Who are you?” Kristen jump out of her seat at your sudden, boisterous appearance.

“I'm here to train you to be an obedient slut.” You growled, grabbing her by the arm and dragging her towards the door.

“You what? Security! Someone!” Kirsten started to yank against you in horror.

Letting out a sigh, you slakcned your grip and pinched the bridge of your nose,

“What are you doing, Miss Stewart?”

“I... that's my line!” Kristen shouted, taking several frightful steps away from you.

“Did your agent not tell you?”

“...Tell me what?” Kristen eyed you warily, your change in demeanour clearly catching her off guard.

“Your next project had a major rewrite, you're now going to be a submissive, broken sex-.”

“That still doesn't explain what you're doing here!”

With another sigh, you grimaced at her,

“Your agent told me that you'd never done a part like this before, so I've been hired to give you some hands on experience being a sex- until I've decided you've been properly broken.”

Kristen just stared at you, open mouthed for a minute before she shook her head with a groan,

“I'm going to have to have a talk with my agent about contacting me about these things.” Placing a hand on her forehead Kristen meekly walked over to you.

“You'll have to do that after I'm done with you. For now, on your knees !”

“Oh! Uh... yes, um, master?” Kristen stammered dropping to her hands and knees in a hurry.


Leaving June heaving on the floor in a heap, struggling to get to her feet, you stalked over to the breakfast table and waited for your food to be served. Something about dumping your cum into three different women in a row inspired a zen-like patience. Not that it actually took all that long for June to get up, and once she told the rest of the girls breakfast was ready, they were more than happy to help set the table before they took their seats.

Everyone except Kristen, her place was on her knees, resting on her heels beside you, buck naked and with her arms held behind her back to keep her tits pushed out.

“May I eat too master? Or would you prefer I cleaned your cock first.” Kristen dutifully announced, hanging her head submissively.

You had to think about it for at least a second before you announced,

“Clean my cock first, slut!”

“Of course, sir.” Turning on the spot and sitting up on her knees, Kristen dutifully leaned over your lap and took your flaccid meat into your mouth and started to suck.

Ever since you'd picked her up you'd let her believe she was training for a role. Truthfully, once she believed it was just an act she perfected it within the first few hours, but you had no plans on letting her know that anytime soon.

As you ate your breakfast, surrounded by the famous women you turned into your personal cum-dumps, with Kristen slurping away at your cock, it was inevitable that your little solider was getting his fourth wind. Once you reached full mast though, you didn't need to say a word before Kristen stopped slurping at your cock and deepthroated you in one smooth push, holding you in her throat for as long as she could until she was to back off for air, before diving back down again.

Like the dutiful she believed she was practicing to portray, she fucked her throat with your cock as slow and lovingly as possible to keep from distracting you from your meal. Of course, by the time you finally did finish eating she'd had you on the edge for several long minutes, so you could barely down the last few bites before you were grabbing her by the head, holding her in place,

“Good job slut! Now start sucking!”

By now Kristen had learned exacly what to expect, and without hesitating, formed a tight seal with her lips and sucked until her cheeks collapsed, then just waited. She didn't have to wait long though, as you quickly leaned back in your chair and started to pound her throat.

The rough treatment spit down her chin and tears from the corners of her eyes as you pistoned in and out of her. Thanks to her dutiful work throughout your meal though, it was only seconds before you were pinning her face to your balls and dumping your hot sticky load straight down her throat.

You kept her pinned until you had drained every last drop of cum inside her, all the while she just waited, eye's squeezed shut and facing turning red.

When you finally let her go, Kristen whipped her head back and settled back on her heels, gasping for air, her face a slobbery mess,

“Thank...you sir... that was delicious... but may I eat... now?”


With Kristen now joining your harem, crawling after you as fast as she could in a concentrated effort to keep up, you made it for the last girl on your list. Jessica Nigri.

She was actually the whole reason you were here. She had sent out a tweet, weeks ago saying she was going to be a booth-babe at the convention, even giving you a helpful (treasure) map to show her location, and that had sent you down the rabbit hole to find just what other sexy sluts would be visiting the con.

When you found her, she was busy waving at some passer's by, her huge tits nearly popping out of her skimpy top as she struck a few sexy poses to garner attention for the booth she was working at. Completely in her element.

Without so much as a word, you stomped over to her, and before she even noticed your presence you reached over and grabbed a handful of her bountiful chest.

“Ah, hey! What the fuck! Hand's off buddy!” Jessica yelped, jumping away from you and covering her chest.

“Oh come on, don't act like you don't like it!” You gave her a sleazy sneer.

“Excuse me?” Jessica screeched, taking a step away from you and alerting the owner of the booth who started rushing around the counter and heading your way.

“Oh don't play stupid, I've seen your videos! You're constantly showing off those tits. Half the time it's not even cosplay, you're just sitting there in your bra! It's obvious you get off on this!”

As soon as the words left your mouth, the owner of the booth slowed to a brisk walk and Jessica's face immediately went pink,

“It-it's still indecent to do it here!”

“How is it indecent to treat someone dressed like a slut, like a slut?” You scoffed, reaching out for her chest again, “That just clearly doesn't make any sense.”

“I... guess you're right.” Jessica swallowed hard, her face going even redder as you groped at her heavy chest.

By now the owner of the booth had reached your side, but with a heavy sigh and a chuckle he started walking back sheepishly.

“I'd say I was doing an attention whore like you a favour by doing this, wouldn't you? With how much you get off on attention and everything.”

“...I mean... maybe....” Jessica gasped, rubbing her exposed thighs together as you pawed roughly at her chest.

“Actually, while I'm doing you favour's, maybe you can do me one?”

“Like... like what?”

“Become my pet.”

Jessica immediately went ridged and took a startled step back. You quickly followed after, refusing to let go of her chest.

“Why would I ever do that?” Jessica scoffed angrily, still red in the face, an unconcerned with your groping.

“Because, who gets more attention than pets? I'll parade you around my neighborhood, show you off to everyone and fuck you stupid when I'm done, every day. It'd be a dream come true for a narcissistic slut like you. Just imagine it. All those eye's on you, getting you hot and bothered, and just when you reach your limit, your biggest fan, your owner, takes you home and uses you like the slutty bimbo you are!”

“I...I mean... maybe....” Jessica started to moan, grinding her thighs together and her breathing getting labored. She almost seemed to be in another world as your words sank in....


Just as Kristen got control of her breathing and crawled over to a chair, a heavy thump resounded throughout the room,

“Excuse me!” Jessica had slammed her hands onto the table, and was glaring at you, her face bright red, “When's it my turn? I'm your pet and you haven't played with me even once today!” She looked near tears as she barked at you, her chest bouncing as she flailed around, gesturing at every other woman at the table.

You couldn't help but chuckle at her enthusiasm, even if it kind of was you fault,

“I didn't forget you, I just –”

“Great than let's fuck!” Jessica can't you off, her face lighting up as she jogged around the table, tit's flying, and grabbed you by the arm.

You could only chuckle harder even harder as Jessica dragged you back to your bedroom. Once you made it to the bed, she literally shoved you backwards onto it, and all but leapt after you, straddling your waist.

“I've watched you fuck everyone else all day, and now it's finally my turn!” Jessica squealed with delight.

The fact that you were still recovering from your last session barely even seemed to register. She ground her hips against yours, sliding her dripping cunt over your cock at a frenzied pace. The only thing on her mind now seemed to be that she was about to get some 'attention' that she craved.

With her enthusiasm, and the mere sight of her huge jugs flopping around, it wasn't that hard to find the strength to raise your little man from his slumber once more. As soon as Jessica noticed that fact though, she pounced.

Giving another squeal of glee, Jessica reached between her legs, grabbing your meat and guiding it into her positively drenched hole, and without wasting another second started to ride you as hard as she could.

“Oh god! Yes yes yes... yes! Finally, my turn!” Jessica whimpered happily, bouncing off your cock.

You actually started to fear for your meat a bit, and quickly slid your hands down Jessica's shapely thighs and grabbed hold of her calves, grounding her to your bed, making it easier to meet her thrusts with your own.

Jessica's enthusiasm was hard to resist though. Her eager bouncing, her dripping wet cunt, her huge flopping tits, her joyful squeals, it was all leading to another orgasm fast.

“Oh, oh! OH! Yessss!” Jessica reached her's first though.

Slamming her hips down against yours, hunching over and hanging her breasts over your face, Jessica's pussy clamped down around your cock as she let out a loud squeal.

It was enough to push you to your limit.

Matching her squeal with a roar of your own, you grabbed Jessica's waist, and held her in place as you shoved yourself as deep inside her as you could, flooding the bust cosplayer's eager womb with your cum.

As soon as you were both spent, Jessica collapsed across you, gasping for air. Similarly breathless, you savoured her soft, yet heavy chest squeezed against you, as she mumbled airily.

While laying there, you couldn't help but muse that your raid on comic-con was one of your better ideas to date, yet, you were already cooking up ideas on how to top it.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)