More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

Fiction Table of Contents

[TimeStop][Short] Yoga blowjob

“Alright, now touch your toes and take a long slow exhale! You want to take your time, feel your tension moving outward!” The bubbly pigtailed blonde at the front of the room hummed, with her head between her knees.

She was the main reason you'd joined this class, waiting for the perfect moment. Right now though you couldn't deny that you had a much better view of the women mimicking her right in front of you than you did of the instructor herself though. Still you'd learned pretty quickly Poppy was something of a celebrity in this gym. On top of being packed into an adorably squat and curvy package, she seemed to always be available and willing to help no matter what you were doing or where you were in the gym, it gave her quite a rapport and and even an unofficial fanclub. Thankfully that made it easy for you to creep on a yoga class as you were hardly alone, and that in turn made her the perfect prized conquest of the day.

“Alright, next you're gonna wanna get down on your mat...” Poppy announced with a sigh, transition to her next position, getting down on her knees and laying face down.

Immediately you perked up, you were positive this was the moment you were waiting for. After sitting in a room half filled with sweaty women bending every which way you were more than ready to pounce.

“...This one's called the banana pose! Try to hold it as long as you can, and if you can't reach just hold it as far as you can!”

You blinked a few times at her declaration, but as you watched her reach back and grab her own ankles, lifting her bouncy chest and fact off the ground as she made a tight bow with her body.

This was just too perfect. You almost burst out laughing at just how perfect, but quickly caught yourself, as the room began to fill with grunts and gasps you reached into your pocket and gave your watch a squeeze, and in an instant the room went eerily silent.

You took a cursory glance to make sure nothing unexpected had happened, but it didn't take long for your practised eyes to note that every one was frozen stiff. Most of them bowed backwards, in the 'banana pose' at least to some degree. Quite a few seemed just barely able to touch their feet, but as luck would have it you stopped them all right before their grip had slipped.

Weaving your way through the crowd you admired the views. Stepping over a few men, and focusing solely on the women. Some with lithe and flexible, holding their poses with a serene, self-satisfied smirk, their eyes still focused ahead of them, completely unaware of your lecherous gaze. Others though had their brows knit and their faces screwed up in a look of intense concentration as they struggled to grab their ankles tight, trapped in their awkward position by you.

You'd already been warmed up plenty watching them all stretch before, anticipating the fun you were planning, but as you surveyed all the stock surrounding your pants quickly grew uncomfortably tight. As you approached the front of the class and zeroed in on your prey you quickly began unzipping your pants and fishing your stiff cock out in anticipation of the fun and in an effort to release some of your stress. Just as you did though, you hesitated for just a moment, pausing to adjust your pants to more easily release yourself, and in that moment something caught your eye.

Right at the front of the class was a woman you managed to miss from your position in the back, no doubt hidden by the sea of bodies between you. What first caught your eye was her oversized sunglasses, despite being indoors, but you quickly looked past that. Her tan, caramel face was currently twisted in a grimace, beads of sweat frozen halfway down her cheeks as she clearly was struggling with this class as a whole. Further proof of that fact was that her fingers were nearly slipping off her barefeet, she couldn't reach her ankles, and her fingers were at the edge of her sweaty toes, just inches away from slipping off and destroying her tenuous hold on her pose.

The intense struggle she was trapped in was amusing, but what really caught your eye was her body. Her absolutely massive chest was hanging down and touching the floor, even as the rest of the women in class had easily cleared the floor, what's more, they were clearly near popping out of her incredibly tiny tank top, her dark areolas already visible, peeking out from around where her tits met the floor. It actually wouldn't had surprised you if her nipples were actually slipping out and just hidden, pressed against her yoga mat at this point. And from between her arms, looking past a cascade of long, silky black hair you could see an equally large pair of cheeks practically chewing up her gym shorts. They may as well have been a g-string at this point, but apparently she had gotten this far blissfully unaware of the stress her outfit was in. Or maybe you'd just been lucky enough to catch her before she could realize and do anything about either fact.

Sketch and inspiration by Dedalo

It only took you a few seconds before you came to a decision. You were on no one's schedule but your own, a small distraction wouldn't hurt anyone... well, not that you cared.

Quickly dropping to your knees, you slapped your rock hard meat against her face, bouncing off her nose and jostling her sunglasses in the process,

“Hey there sweet cheeks, seems like you're having a bit of trouble there.”

Sliding your hips back you ran your cock down her face, letting her glasses settle back down and poked at her lips, already parted and bearing her teeth as she grimaced in the effort to hold her position,

“I'm afraid It's gonna get a bit harder though.” Cupping her chin you gave her cheeks a gentle pinch and effortlessly open her mouth as wide as it could go.

Her brow was still knit, and she was still sweating like a pig as she help her open position, her hot mouth just begging to be filled. Not one to disappoint you did just that, quickly and effortlessly sliding over her tongue and towards the back of her throat. You felt a minute amount of resistance as you poked at her tender throat, but with her gag reflex frozen with the rest of her, she swallowed you easily like a trained whore, or just like the sex toy you were gearing up to treat her as.

Frozen in time there was no reason for you to be gentle, there was nothing to warm up to, she was at your mercy and you were going to take full advantage. Once you'd cleared her throat, you immediately pulled back and then slammed back in, slapping your balls off her chin. Even frozen you loved the sound she made. There was no grunt, no wheeze, but there was an incredibly wet, sloppy squelch as you forcibly filled her throat, squeezing a trickle of spit out her mouth and down her chin with every thrust.

It was a messy and it wasn't long before you'd turned her her face into a smear of sweat and spit, her chin and chest coated in a foamy sheen. There wasn't a single tear though. The tanned beauty continued to stare straight ahead, squinting in concentration as you continued to use her mouth like a pussy, pounding her hole relentlessly.

Stroked by her throat, and filled with the thrill of the power you had over her it wasn't much longer before you felt yourself reaching your limit, and without any reason to hold back, you just redoubled your efforts, slapping against her chin with reckless brutal abandon,

“That's it babe, just a few more seconds!” You gasped out cheerily.

The only response you got was the continued, messy spurts and squeaks of her throats.

Soon, just as promised, you felt yourself hit your climax, and with a loud, guttural roar, you slammed into her throat and began to fire salty, gooey spurt after spurt right down her tight, throat. After the first few loads you slowly grasped more of your senses and quickly shifted gears. Pulling back with a violent jerk you sent a cascade of spit down on her yoga mat, and a dribble of cum down her chin just in time for another rope of cum to blast across her face. Still connected by a webbed network of saliva, a another strand breaking by the second, you grabbed your cock and began to blast her face, painting every inch of it you could with your remaining loads.

After what must've been a minute, finally satisfied with your work, and poking the head of your cock back in her mouth to squeeze the last few drops of cum onto her tongue you gave a satisfied sigh,

“You know... you should be thankful... protein's good for you if you're trying to get in shape.”

You of course got no answer from the girl. You could barely even see her expression anymore, her glasses completely glazed, and her mouth hanging open, a cascade of cum dribbling down it.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)