More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sorenus Sorenus

Who are we following?

[The timeline (important for all authors)]

This is the timeline of the game’s creation and rise to popularity.

1995-The game was created. When Yugioh! first appeared in 1996, it ironically got immediately copyrighted and taken down.

1997-The game began to pick up steam as a cult/underground hit.

2007-The company partnered with the technological powerhouse Karma Corp. to begin the creation of lust discs.

2010-Lust Discs are released and are purely illusionary, with no connections to nerves or anything, the game begins to pick up steam. Several court cases against the two companies are won by the companies cause they have more money and by out all the lawyers, judges, juries, etc.

2014-Creation on The WLS, avatar creation, and avatar customization systems begins.

2016-Sexy Monsters becomes main stream.

2019-Fusion is added to the game as a mechanic.

2021-New Lust Discs are released alongside the WLS and licenses.

2024-The game is so popular and influential that it begins to affect politics, foreign relations, and even begins to decide international conflicts. New legislation is released world wide, preventing individuals below the age of 18 from obtaining a license.

2025-The earliest time place any author’s story can start.

2036-The release of the synchro mechanic.

2060-The release of the xyz monsters and xyz summoning.

No other summonings cannonicly exist in this world, because Fuck Arc-V.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)