More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

Would the fall never come to an end?

[The Cast So far] (SPOILERS!)

Allen Liddell
A young man of 1865 English aristocracy, Allen is the only child of the wealthy Liddell family, though he rarely left the grounds of the estate. The story begins the day after his 18th birthday, shortly after one of the servants sneaks him out of the estate grounds for a bit.

Allen is only five feet tall with a scrawny frame. With long golden hair down to his rear, bright blue eyes, and fair skin, Allen's beauty can cause many to mistake him for a pretty young girl. His hands and feet are noticeably dainty and with his slender body with just a hint of width to his hips compared to his waist, it can make him look frail or even cherub- or maiden-like. While his best feature might be his shapely legs, he also has a perky bubble butt and a perfectly androgynous chest. However, his penis and testicles are woefully underdeveloped.

He is an inexperienced young man who is not wise to the ways of the world but he had quite the extensive academic education with private tutors and enjoys reading.

White Rabbit
A native resident of Wonderland. She is a rabbit woman who is late to a very important date. It was seeing her that caused Allen to dash into the rabbit hole in curiosity and wind up in Wonderland.

Somewhat of a shortstack MILF, White Rabbit is only five feet tall and looks human save for her white rabbit ears, cotton tail, furry hands, and rabbit haunch legs. Her snow white hair is cut short while her eyes are a curious pink color and her skin is pale enough to blend into her white fur and hair a bit. She is more comfortable hopping than running and dresses with a finely tailored dark green top hat (with holes for her ears) and matching waistcoat, though seems to have a habit of forgetting to wear trousers or blouses under it. She is matronly-looking with wide hips, a spacious and jiggly ass, and breasts the size of ripe summer watermelons. She always carries a simple brown cane (for formal wear rather than mobility) and an ornate gold pocket watch.

White Rabbit is quite haughty and prone to superficial judgments and lording her superiority over those she deems lower class. That said, she also is quite scatter-brained, prone to forgetting important things like garments and getting distracted even when she's on a timer. She also is quite cowardly and prioritizes her own safety over others.

The Jabberwock
?????

[End Document]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)