More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by porneia porneia

How do react to David, Vivian and Sandra?

[Story Notes]

General Background Information
Setting
: Cambria College a (fictional) liberal arts university in Rhode Island, USA.

Living Arrangements: Stephen lives off campus in a private apartment.
Sandra & Vivian live on campus as roommates.
Brian lives at home and commutes.
Saul & David rent a small house together off campus.

Cars:
Stephen's: 2014 blue Honda Fit. (Yeah college car!)

Major Story Themes
Romance: This is primarily a romance between Stephen and Sandra, who, if things work out, will make an excellent couple. They both have some external (Sandra's parents, not wanting to cause drama in the group as per Vivian's promise) and internal (conservative personalities) restrictions that will prevent them from jumping into bed immediately. I like these restrictions, not as some moral statement, but to add tension and depth to the story. In my opinion, if everyone was drop dead gorgeous, walked around naked, and had sex on any whim, that would be a very boring and unsexy world. I think the "sexy" is found in the tension.

Friendship & Humor: Stephen, Saul, David, Brian and Vivian have been close friends for years, with the guys going back to High School together. Sandra is the newest addition to the "Great Ones."* The group has weathered the different personal preferences of each member (Stephen & Saul are best friends, Saul & David are roommates, Vivian & Sandra are roommates and best friends, Brian & Vivian are dating, Vivian & David act like loving/warring siblings, Vivian has a secret crush on Saul, all the guys have a crush on Sandra, etc.). I am also trying to add a lot of humor to this story, mostly coming from David and Vivian, though Saul's sharp sarcasm is also a possible source, along with Brian being the most geeky of the group.
* The "Great Ones" is what the group was first called by Saul in a moment of drunken honesty, believing that he, and any of his friends, must be great. The name stuck because the group also likes to play Call of Cthulhu, with the "Great Ones" being a reference to the Lovecraftian mythos. Stephen mostly uses the name in a sarcastic way, very aware they're but a group of college aged role-playing geeks.

Story Categories: If I could put this story under multiple categories it would be (in order): Romance, Fantasy, Humor & BDSM. The Romance is from the real world interaction between Stephen and Sandra, which might lead to some lite BDSM play (spanking, bondage, etc.) Heavier BDSM themes (whipping, punishment, branding, slavery) will only be explored through ERP play. The Fantasy part is of course from the role-playing sessions, while humor will hopefully be found in the dialogue between the friends.

NPCs (Other real world people besides "The Great Ones.")
Rachel Warren: Saul's girlfriend. A junior at the college who is a business major. She loathes all things of geek culture and doesn't mix well with any of the Great Ones. She is a wannabee instagram model.

Seating Chat for Game Sessions
...................DM...................
Sandra........................Saul
Vivian......................David
.................Brian..................

Where to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)