More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

What's next?

[Secondary Characters (Teen)]

Cheerleader Squad

Audrey King - 18 years old

Dark brown hair, deep green eyes, very large breasts, plump ass

A cheerleader on the Violet River High cheer squad and Anastasia’s best friend. She’s not one of the more popular cheerleaders, but she’s absolutely stunning. Her claims to fame are never wearing a bra and being ridiculously sweet, yet also ridiculously sexy. She and Brooklyn are considered the bustiest cheerleaders, but Brooklyn has her beat just slightly. Unlike her best friend though, Audrey doesn’t worry too much about rivalries or being better than others, she just enjoys cheerleading.

Reyna Harris - 18 years old

Brown hair, green eyes, small-to-medium sized breasts, toned ass

Reyna is a cheerleader, and a good one at that. She’s been in gymnastics her whole life, and is very flexible. Reyna is good friends with Skylar Wayne, and probably Skylar’s best friend on the team. Reyna is very free with sex, and has slept with quite a few guys around the high school. She doesn’t touch guys related to her friends, which frustrates Sam Wayne.

Layla Nelson - 18 years old

Blonde hair, gray eyes, medium sized breasts, tight ass

A cheerleader on the Violet River High cheer squad who also enjoys playing violin. Has an appreciation for skimpy clothes and is a serial cocksucker. Has had sex and enjoys it, but to Layla, nothing is better than having a cock in her mouth and cum down her throat.

Ruby Russell - 18 years old

Red hair, blue eyes, small breasts, perky ass

A free spirited lesbian girl, she not only loves cheerleading, but she also loves the access it provides to some of the school’s sexiest girls while scantily clad. A total pervert, she has a handful of ladies that she’s majorly into. Has a flair for dramatics that she uses to play characters that mask her true feelings and intentions.

Astrid Chase - 18 years old

Blonde hair, brown eyes, small perky breasts, tight perky ass

A sweet girl who is small of stature, fierce of spirit, and overall adorable. Beloved by just about everyone. She’s likable and easy to get along with, and has a rather large friend group. A number of guys in school are attracted to her tight, tiny body. Has a major crush on Matthew Chester.

Girls’ Volleyball Team

Jenna Moore - 18 years old

Brown hair, dark green eyes, large to very large breasts, round ass

Jenna is a pretty good friend of Emily Wilkins, and is on the volleyball team with her. Jenna and Emily have a very competitive friendship, and are always trying to one-up each other. Jenna is the team captain of the volleyball team.

Aria Mitchell - 18 years old

Dark brown hair with green ends, brown eyes, large sensitive breasts, toned ass

Aria’s a powerhouse in volleyball, and she’s good friends with her teammates Jenna, Emily, and Nora. Best friends with Jenna. Aria loves sex, and enjoys being dominated. She always shows off her amazing body, and is eager to attract both boys and girls with her skimpy attire. Widely regarded as one of the easiest girls at Violet River High, and there’s even rumors she’s fucking a teacher.

Nora Christopher - 18 years old

Chestnut brown hair, blue eyes, medium sized breasts, perky ass

A member of the girls’ volleyball team, she doesn’t get nearly the same attention as her bustier teammates, and has an intense competitive rivalry with Aria Mitchell on the court, yet can’t believe how slutty Aria gets in her personal life.

Football Team

Charlie Tower - 18 years old

Charlie is the star quarterback of the Violet River Sharks. He uses the prestige his spot on the team gets him to talk people into doing whatever he wants, something that extends to girls and sex. His current aspiration is to sleep with Jasmine Thompson, one of Violet River High’s most unattainable girls. Cares more about getting girls than winning games, and only puts any effort in to maintain his status on the team. Has an intense rivalry with Jace Holland, who is his backup QB.

Lucas Lake - 18 years old

Dark brown hair, blue eyes, lean-to-athletic build

A very successful running back on the Violet River High football team, it would be no trouble at all to flaunt his status and get with some of Violet River High’s most desirable girls, however, Lucas Lake isn’t that kind of guy, unlike the quarterback, Charlie Tower, who, quote: ‘only plays for the pussy’. Lucas has a strained relationship with his elder sister, due to her constant insulting of their mother. Lucas has been great friends with Jace Holland since middle school, when Jace joined the football team. His best friend is Ryan Anderson.

Ryan Anderson - 18 years old

Short dark brown hair, brown eyes, tall, leaner build

A bit of a jokester, everyone likes Ryan. He’s reliable and outspoken, and if you ever need someone in your corner, Ryan’s the guy. Ryan’s content to go with flow and just have fun with his friends. Ryan is best friends with Lucas Lake, and pretty close with Amy Blackson and Jace Holland, too. Ryan’s got a major thing for older women, which stems from his mother’s habit of wearing too-small clothes. Could probably get a girlfriend if he tried, but isn’t too interested in girls his age.

Nolan Platt - 18 years old

Tall, handsome, with longish brown hair and gray eyes

An infamous ladies man, Nolan has had a number of conquests, and refers to them that way. He really isn’t that much of an asshole, but he does go through girls like a hobby, which makes him generally unlikable. Really appreciates big tits on a girl.

Drake Malone - 18 years old

Big and burly, short black hair, dark skin, and brown eyes

One of the team’s defensive tackles, he’s got an incredibly imposing figure, huge and muscular, with plenty of height, he’s the biggest guy on the team. He’s always down to fuck pretty girls, but he’s an incredibly kind young man, and would never do something a girl isn’t into, and god forbid you do something untoward to a girl who’s not into it, because if Drake sees it, he’ll beat your ass.

Jasmine’s Clique

Jasmine Thompson - 18 years old

Dark brown hair, brown eyes, large breasts, round ass

Jasmine is the youngest child in the powerful Thompson family. She is an extremely sweet girl, and is nice to everyone except Skylar Wayne. Jasmine and Skylar have some bad blood between them from freshman year, when they both liked the same boy, but Sky took him. Jasmine remains a virgin, by choice. She’s rich and gorgeous, and could easily get a boyfriend if she wished. She’s got a major fear of being cheated on, and struggles to trust boys who hit on her.

Virginia “Ginny” Green - 18 years old

Blond hair, dark blue eyes, very small breasts, petite ass

Virginia Green is quite possibly the nicest person you’ll ever meet. Always kind and ready to help, she’s sometimes taken for granted, but everybody she’s friends with adores her. Moved to Amethyst Shore in the spring, and finished up the last month of her junior year at Violet River High, where she became best friends with Violet June.

Violet June - 18 years old

Purple hair, pale green eyes, very large breasts, bubble butt

Violet June, formerly known as Lavender June, was born with purple hair. No one is quite sure why or how, but she’s always had naturally purple hair… everywhere. Like, everywhere everywhere. Her parents named her Lavender when she was born, and Violet kept that name until she was 15, when she and some friends made their band, Violet Wheels. From then on, she was Violet to everybody except her family and one of her close friends, Skylar Wayne, who still stubbornly calls her Lav. Violet is not only the lead singer in her band, but also is sort of the ringleader of a group of skaters. Being a singer, Violet tends to get a little vocal during sex, which really spurs guys on.

Dungeons and Dragons Club

Penelope “Pen” Martinez - 18 years old

Black hair, olive skin, dark green eyes, medium sized breasts, perky ass

Penelope is an avid writer, earning her nickname of Pen. Not only does she love crafting literary worlds, but she also enjoys playing through them. She’s a longtime member of Violet River High’s Dungeons and Dragons club, and frequently serves as the club’s Dungeon Master. Has a cute crush on one of her club members, Jace Holland.

Noah Shipman - 18 years old

Lives down the street from Jace Holland but has never really talked to him. Noah has a major crush on Penelope Martinez, his fellow D&D club member, but is too afraid to ask her out. Noah used to be babysat by Olivia Vane, and is also extremely attracted to her.

Rosanna Harris - 18 years old

Brown hair, green eyes, medium breasts, perky ass

Unlike her athletic and popular identical twin sister, Rosanna is more content to be in the background. Rosanna is a virgin, and has only dated two people in her whole life, both in freshman year, when Reyna was trying to get Ro to reinvent herself. Reyna set up both of Ro’s ‘boyfriends’, and Rosanna didn’t like either one. Ro’s very interested in writing, and is close friends with Penelope Martinez, and decent friends with Jace Holland. Unlike Penelope, though, Ro doesn’t do a whole lot with her writing skills.

———

Other Teens

Emma Summers - 18 years old

Blonde hair, brown eyes, very large breasts, full and curvy ass

A sweet, kind-hearted girl with a sexy country twang, most of the school loves Emma. The only people who don’t love Emma are girls who she inadvertently makes look bad by being absolutely beautiful, and wholly kind-hearted. Loves her dog Benji, and if Benji likes someone, they’re OK in her book. Emma’s a virgin.

Stephanie Adams - 18 years old

Brown hair with dyed blond highlights, green-gray eyes, very large breasts, plump ass

One half of the famous superstar singing duo, Gemini. She and her twin brother tour the country and perform concerts, earning the twins millions of fans across America. A lot of male fans like Stephanie for more than just her impressive singing voice. Whether or not Stephanie has a boyfriend is a very talked about topic.

Stefan Adams - 18 years old

Brown hair, gray-green eyes, tall

One half of the famous superstar singing duo, Gemini. Has a good voice, but his talent is really in the guitar, which is what he brings to Gemini. Is far from oblivious how sexy Stephanie is, and there’s some rumors flying around that Stefan and Stephanie are together in less than familial ways. A huge number of women are into Stefan.

Cole Allen - 18 years old

A stereotypical surfer guy, Cole isn’t particularly worried about anything, he’s always just going with the flow. Loves being out in the water, and he goes out into the ocean all the time. Cole is friends with Sam Wayne, which is weird, considering how different the two appear, but Cole is surprisingly skilled at mellowing Sam’s sharper edges. Cole has a major thing for Amy Blackson.

———

Juniors

Valerie Grace Barnes - 18 years old

Dark brown hair, bold blue eyes, very large breasts, and a curvy round ass

Gabrielle and Ariel’s barely legal little sister who has a passion for music. She loves to sing and has a major crush on Gabrielle’s friend Jace, and wishes desperately he saw her as something other than his friend’s little sister.

Aiden Blackson - 18 years old

A freshly adult geeky redhead who has a major crush on both of his big sisters, and gets jealous whenever Amy’s best friend Jace is around because of how close Jace is to Amy. Wishes he could get his hands on Amy and Celeste. Best friends with Jayden Robinson and Owen Vane. Part of the D&D Club

Jayden Robinson - 18 years old

His birthday was just the day before his junior year started, and him, Aiden Blackson, Owen Vane, and Valerie Barnes are the eldest four of the grade. Best friends with Owen Vane and Aiden Blackson, and both of them seriously lust over their elder sisters. Jayden is very jealous that Aiden and Owen both have TWO sexy big sisters. Plays on the JV football team.

Owen Vane - 18 years old

The younger brother of Olivia and Octavia Vane, and a serious pervert who loves peeking in on his sisters and mother changing. Olivia is blissfully naive of her little brother’s nature, but Octavia is fully aware and not particularly happy. Has a sharp interest in sexy women and video games. Best friends with Aiden Blackson and Jayden Robinson.

Mina Park - 18 years old

Brown hair, dark eyes, large pert breasts, cute and perky ass

Valerie’s best friend, a bit over-energetic at times, and isn’t too great at keeping a secret, but she tries her best. Loves to gossip, but not in a cruel way. She’s fiercely protective of people she calls her friends, but does her best to stop anyone from hurting anyone else. Has a passion for writing, which when combined with her love for gossip, equaled a career in the school newspaper and its’ unofficial online version, “The Riverbed”.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)