More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callous Callous

What Is The Plan?

[STORY 1] You Decide To "Reform" The CEO, Perhaps You Can Change Her For The Better...

Kylie Allison has been CEO of ADE ever since her father passed away. The company has been in bad shape ever since she took over. She didn't know the first thing about good business, besides the fact she was much too young at the age of 24 to be running a large scale corporation. She was beautiful by modern standards. Wavy blonde hair, big brown eyes, pink cheeks, and an ample pair of breasts on her petite body. Her hips were also wide and curvy, there is zero doubt that many who worked with her often thought she might best be suited for other work...

(Kylie Allison, CEO)
Kylie

Your meeting with her went as well as expected and confirmed what you already thought. Her knowledge of the industry is lacking, her charisma isn't nearly all good, and she certainly didn't know how to motivate others properly. In fact, your observations suggest that she doesn't even want to keep the job anymore, or perhaps just not run the company. You also found that her work ethic seems to have abandoned her as well. You've asked many former employees why they left and apparently Kylie is a primary reason they couldn't stand to continue working for ADE. All of this combined lead you to a decision on what to do with her. The only real problem is that she is a major shareholder, and you could find yourself under fire if you try anything rash. Even then, the other board members may not appreciate such any crazy measures taken without their consent...

How Do You Proceed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)