More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 166 by TheOptimisticDuck TheOptimisticDuck

What's next?

Chapter Ten - Island Demons

Days go by fast on the island.

While you’re outside – lying on the beach, or diving in the clear blue ocean, or wandering through the bustling tourist hub of St. John’s – time seems to slow to a halt. There’s just so much to see, something new around every corner; whether it’s the street food sellers with their sizzling, spicy chicken, or the brightly-colored bars and cafes which used to be gunpowder stores, or the ancient, creaking windlasses that once cranked ships ashore outside the dockyard.

You spend an afternoon hiking the remains of the fortifications, passing the rusted iron cannons on the ramparts which were hauled up to defend the bay from smugglers and pirates. From Devil’s Bridge on the eastern side, to the old sugar mills on the western horizon, to Half-Moon Bay around the coast, Antigua is like something out of a history book – or a pirate movie.

And yet the resort couldn’t be nicer, there’s sleek modern air-conditioning in every room and you’re staying with the most beautiful girl in the world. So it’s a surprise to wake up one morning and discover that you’ve spent nearly two weeks on the island; it feels like you only touched down yesterday.

‘There’s a party at the resort tonight,’ Emma calls from the other room. You’re stretched out on the bed, exhausted after a day spent exploring Runaway Beach. ‘Fancy going along? It’s hotel guests only, so there shouldn’t be anyone trying to take photos.’

‘Sounds good,’ you yawn. To be honest, any excuse for Emma to pull out yet another stunning party dress from her enormous suitcase is okay by you. ‘Get fucked, chat shit, maybe dance a bit. Then crash back here.’

You can hear Emma laughing in the other room. ‘Maybe not exactly the way I’d put it, but sure.’

Hermitage Bay is an idyllic resort; along with the multiple private suites dotted along the hillside, there’s a central pavilion where guests can go to unwind, drink and dance. You arrive a little late to the party, having dropped everything at the sight of Emma in her sparkly white dress and talked her into giving you a quick pre-party blowjob.

Your cock’s still tingling pleasantly in your pants as you enter the pavilion, heading straight for the bar. Emma catches your arm.

‘Wait.’

You don’t recognise the tension in her voice at first. ‘What’s up?’ you say, without looking round.

What is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)