More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by freeuser freeuser

What's next?

Screen Time

Eliza and I were in our usual spooning position on the couch for Saturday afternoon, indulging in our usual habits. My cock was lodged well into my wife's anus while she flipped through various social media feeds. For my part, I was propped up on a couple of pillows to better watch the TV over her body without giving up my rectal cock cave. It was one of those shows that I'm more into than she is, a cheesy cliche series about a starship crew exploring the universe. This episode the characters have encountered diplomatic trouble on the alien planet they're visiting when the first officer started openly fucking the captain from behind during what should have been routine trade dealings, violating some alien taboo. It sounds like something I vaguely remember from history class. I'm not very into it, and worse, this plot point is preventing my favorite character, the ship's engineer, from having her usual amount of onscreen sex. She's one of those TV aliens that looks human but for one tiny detail. Her race has slight indented ridges on their breasts, sort of like the way pumpkins are shaped, but smooth and evenly spaced. It's really great makeup work and actually rather titillating. To add support to her engineer role, she also has her species' electrosensitive vagina, which seems to come in handy for all sorts of sci-fi tech problems. Normally I can count on her to shove a cable or device into her pussy to solve a plot point at least once an episode. But apparently not today.

Eliza seems to perceive my flagging interest and squeezes me softly with her sphincter. I give her a few mild strokes in reply. Acknowledgement received, she turns her smiling face to me and we share a relaxed kiss over her shoulder. She turns back to her socials. "John and Sara took some great pics at the beach." Her phone tilts in my direction to give me a better view of a picture of Sara face down on white sand, looking at a perfect blue sea with her legs spread wide behind her. "Doesn't her asshole look fantastic?" Eliza chatters. "It does", I agree, "but I like this one even more" and I start a slow pumping to show my appreciation for the hole already in use. "Pssh. Yeah yeah, I don't have a shot that makes it look like this." She flips through a few more of Sara's public gallery. One with John laying asleep on the beach with what must be a full erection except that Sara and another of her friends appear to have built a mermaid style sandcastle around it with John's prickhead poking through as the highest spire. Another pic, Sara riding John outdoors, his cock stretching her thick inner lips wide. He obviously shot it from his POV - there's nothing else in the frame but blue sky behind her and sand stuck on her breasts and outer thighs. She's looking towards the sun with big black sunglasses on, playing at being a model. The next is one of Sara on her knees in some beach cabana with a latin-looking stranger's dick in her mouth. John's probably shooting this one too. She's looking at the camera with tilted eyes and flashing a peace sign. The last one I see is a snap of John and Sara kissing in front of a sunset, shot from behind while they each fuck half of what appears to be a nordic couple on those beach chairs that can lie flat. John's kneeling off the end of one chair between the legs of a woman with long pale blonde hair visible in the background as he leans toward Sara. For her part she's astride a blonde man in a symmetrical way, her lean revealing an inch of the pale nordic cock buried in her cunt. Their faces block the sun perfectly. "That looks a little staged." I state. "Of course it's staged - they're on vacation. Everyone goes out of their way for a good photo in a place like that."

Eliza goes back to scrolling through her friends' updates while I pick up my pace sliding in and out through her anal passage. Watching her screen idly, I see all the typical social posts: photos of gourmet meals glazed perfectly with jizz and the chef's cock sticking into the frame, short video clips of female hands pumping unusually powerful loads out of their boyfriend's cocks captioned #girlpower, unlikely workout pics of the poster in full makeup and her sexiest sports bra doing squats onto the cock of a spotter lying on a gym bench, and the ubiquitous group shot of 3-5 girls all pushed together for a group selfie. This last category isn't a total loss in my opinion, as many feature artful ropes of cum connecting across their cheek-to-cheek faces. I've been the enthusiastic photographer behind more than one of them.

I abandon the disappointing episode of my show and turn to my wife. "Anything you want to watch, babe?" Eliza puts her phone down and thinks for a second. "I have the world gymnastics highlights on the DVR" she offers. "Sounds good to me" I reply, pulling it up from the menu. While the introduction to the event starts playing, Eliza leans forward to set her phone on the coffee table, pauses in thought for a second, then grabs a small dildo from the remote organizer. I pause my movements at her rear and adjust myself so that she can work the dildo into her vagina. "How did we let John and Sara go home the other night without anyone getting DP'd?" she says, sighing. "I haven't been properly doubled in weeks." I murmur my general but unconcerned agreement with her idle complaint as I see the first event starting. Eliza's attention follows mine back to the TV.

The first event today is the cock vault - the gymnast will use a springboard to execute a perfect front flip landing directly over a dildo mounted on a saddle shaped podium. There are tiny sensors in the fake penis that will measures the angle of the gymnast's landing and form the major component of her score. It seems risky but the sport cock is carefully designed to buckle if the gymnast misses badly. The camera follows the athlete around as she warms up and zooms in to show the carefully applied oil on the woman's hairless vulva and the freshly applied lube slowly running down her inner thighs. Silence descends in the arena as she lines up her run. She takes the few short steps to the springboard, does a flawless 360 flip and lands perfectly legs astride the saddle with her arms raised, her raised nipples on her tiny athlete breasts pointed square at the judges. The dildo readings come in, she was off true by just 2.9 degrees, an amazing feat. The crowd goes wild as the judges show 10, 10, 9, 9.5. As she dismounts the camera zooms again to show us the pull of her pussy lips releasing from the artificial cock. Clearly thrilled, she runs toward her coach on the sidelines. He has his cock out and his arms wide with a huge grin. With a leap, the victorious girl repeats her achievement of a moment ago on a small scale as she lands on and neatly captures her coach's rigid prick. Practicing her sport is probably pretty fun, I think. Immediately she's fucking him hard while holding herself hanging from his shoulders as he carries her to their seating area. "Gymnasts are amazing" Eliza notes with admiration. "She's got to be on one hell of a high after that score" I add as the camera watches the gymnast climax on top of her seated coach and the TV commentator drones on.

Our own screwing intensifies as we watch the next several highlights. Couples Speed Fuck is our shared favorite event and it leads into the intermission of the program. When the talking heads start blathering I pull out of Eliza's ass and flip her onto her back. "Ooh, I get delivery service?" she teases as I get up and move my erection to her face. She reaches eagerly for my throbbing cock as I lift her head towards my groin. After a handful of pumps of her grip down my shaft, rubbing my taint with her free hand, I push forward and she immediately gets her lips around my glans. I can feel the pressure built by every minute of the time spent in her rectum pour onto her waiting tongue. She has to swallow twice before I stop emptying my balls. "Worth the wait" she says, wiping her mouth with her fingers. I look back at the TV screen for a moment and the next thing I know Eliza pushes two sopping fingers in my mouth. Her pussy juice has the slightly musky taste that comes from being closer to the next shower time than the last. Sometimes you want a totally fresh pussy and sometimes you don't. This is apparently one of those latter times for me.

"Forgetting something?" she says. I laugh and turn around. The dildo is lying sticky and forgotten at the end of the couch as Eliza's natural lube trickles over her taint. I crouch down over her and feel Eliza's hand guide my cock into her throat as I get my face between her legs. I start by sucking up those loose fluids before they get wasted on the furniture. Not that anyone cares about sex stains. It would be weird to have an unstained couch or bed, like living in a furniture showroom, unnaturally clean. Licking every fold and crevice of her smooth vulva, I make a special stop at her urethra. She giggles around my cock and moves to put her clit on my mouth. Foreplay isn't necessary, she wants me to know. I set to work on her pleasure center as she works her throat muscles on me. She comes a few minutes later, wrapping her thighs around my head painfully tight while she manages to find a few more millimeters of throat I can be shoved into. I can feel her screaming into my groin through my prick. It's been a little quick for me, but her vocalization gives me just enough stimulation to have a micro orgasm pumping one small squirt of jizz out from halfway down her throat.

We lay where we are as the show resumes and we watch the rest of the program while Eliza sucks on my prick absentmindedly. I'm satisfied enough for the moment that I'm not maintaining hardness and she's having fun sucking me to almost full mast and then ignoring me until I soften up again. Once the show's over, I sit up and announce that I'm going to claim the TV for some time with my current video game. "Go for it" she says with a smirk and moves to a chair near the couch with her phone.

I get settled in and play a few matches of the latest popular online shooter before she makes her move. One of her favorite hobbies is to test my concentration when I'm gaming without her. From my spot on the couch, her new seat faces towards me at an angle centered on the coffee table. Without looking away from her phone, Eliza shifts to a tilted position with one knee up, spreading her pussy wide, and she moves a hand down to trace her fingers over her lips idly. After another match in the game, I start to hear sound from her phone and I recognize the voice of an actor she particularly enjoys, one with "the perfect cock", she claims. I've always felt it was pretty unremarkable aside from being a solid nine inches long. Her traces turn into rubs that smear her flowing lubrication over her entire vulva, making it glisten. At this point she and I are in an obvious but unspoken competition. I play another match. When I let my focus drop at the loading screen, she's turned the volume up again and is slowly pushing two fingers in and out of herself. I strain to look without turning my head so I can watch her pink flesh being pulled out of her tight hole. The next match starts. I die five times in three minutes.

"You win", I admit as I kill the game and toss my controller aside. She looks up at me with innocent eyes, "Hmm?" she says. Instead of answering I lift her ass and set her pussy on the edge of her chair, legs spread over the low arms. "Whatever do you mean?" she drawls at me without attempting to change position. Once again, my reply is wordless. I slam my frustrated, pulsing erection into her, down to the balls in one stroke. She arches and pushes against me as we fuck roughly. She manages to get her fingers between us and rub her clit and eventually her increasing vaginal spasms trigger my endgame. I pull out of her and jack a full load of cum onto her chest. My jizz feels extra hot as each pump flows through my urethra and onto Eliza's beautiful cleavage, must be something about competition. She had to push her tits together in a hurry when she realized what my plan for was, otherwise she'd have twice the work to gather up her prize. "Had to have the last laugh?" she jokes with an arched eyebrow as she scoops cum off her skin. "Aren't we both winners, in the end?" I answer as she tips her palm into her mouth.

I head to the kitchen while Eliza grooms herself with as much tongue work as a cat and I return shortly with a huge bowl of fresh, butter-drenched popcorn. "Movie time?" she squeaks. If she can eat popcorn, she'd probably watch paint dry. "I think we both wanted to watch that new documentary about the packaged semen industry, right?" "Oh, definitely!" she says as she bounces over to the couch next to me and grabs a handful of buttery goodness. Before the narration even begins, she's already begun wiping her excess popcorn grease on my responding cock between each handful of kernels. I look down at her greasy hand around my hardening dick and then at her. "Don't worry, I'm saving that for dessert." She says without looking away from the title sequence.

Another film I won't remember any of, I think to myself as I turn back to the screen.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)