More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lolhappy250 lolhappy250

"Realistic" stories: Table of Contents"

[Realistic][No Image] Poppy - Late Rent

Poppy stumbled into her apartment with a groan. Her daily grind was nothing new, but things never seemed to go her way and today especially it had gotten to her. Getting home and away from it all was the perfect way to recharge though.

With a tired sigh she slipped her hands under her shirt and unhooked her bra, releasing her heavy chest from its sweaty prison. Now that she was finally at home she fully intended to relax. At least until her second job.

She'd barely tossed her underwear aside and taken two steps when she was stopped by a knock on her door.

At the sound, Poppy threw her hands to her head and froze.

Then there was another knock.

Running her hands through her pale-golden locks, Poppy ended at the tips of her thick, full twin tails and yanked down on her hair in frustration. She hadn't even been home ten seconds yet....

Her first thought was just to ignore the banging, but then it happened again,

“Poppy! I know you're home! I just saw you come in! We've got to talk!”

Releasing her hair and giving a silent, open-mouthed scream, Poppy fought the urge to punch something as she recognized the voice.

Turning back to the door and taking the couple steps back she put on her 'customer-service-smile' and swung to door open,

“Oh! Mister Matthews what can I help you with?” Poppy beamed up at the man, her landlord, Walter Matthews.

He was taller than her, by far, not that that was strange. Poppy was a short woman, so she was used to having to bend her head backwards and even take a step away to look up at a person's face.

“Well, see the thing is Poppy, you could've helped me a week ago....” Walter crossed his arms and sighed, “...Your rent is late... again.”

“O-oh... well you know, how it is...” Poppy reached up and began to play with her hair, looking away from the man as she did, “...no matter how hard I work, they never seem to pay me enough... ha ha....”

“I don't think you heard me.” Walter gave another sigh and leaned down to get into Poppy's face, “I said again.”

“Look, I can pay–”

“Can you?”

Poppy went quiet, sucking on her teeth as she did.

“See, if you had the money, I wouldn't be hounding you for... how many times does this make now?”

“Please, mister Matthews! I swear I can pay, I just need a little more–”

“Except you're already late.” Walter scoffed, shaking his head as he took a step back towards the door, “Look, Poppy, I'm running a business here, and you've missed your payments too many times. I think it'll be best if you start getting your things–”

“Waitwaitwait! Nonono! Please!” Poppy dove forward, dropping to her knees and wrapping her arms around one of Walter's legs, “You can't kick me out, please! I just need a little more time!”

“Ah... ahem, I.... Look I've already told you....” Walter stammered down at Poppy his eyes going wide.

His eyes weren't the only thing getting bigger though. Just inches over Poppy's head, something in his pants was starting to stir to life. A fact that Poppy noticed immediately and suddenly Walt's stammering made sense.

While Walter was still caught off guard, Poppy came to a decision, taking a deep breath she blurted out,

“Please, if you just hold on for a moment I'm sure we can work something out!” Poppy made sure she was clear on what she was offering when she ran one of the hands she squeezed her ample chest up against his leg and ran a hand and over the thickening rod in his pants.

“Ah –you–”

“Just give me a second!” Poppy cut him off with a musical giggle, winking up at him and rubbing her cheek against his leg.

A beat later, leaving the man sputtering in shock, Poppy scrambled to her feet and skipped off to her room, making sure to give her wide hips a wiggle and to bounce her bountiful chest along the way.

As soon as she was sure she was out of sight of the man, Poppy's smile dropped and she couldn't help wincing. She could hardly believe what she'd been reduced too, but the problem was, she still could believe it. She was a short woman, but by no means small, her hourglass figure attracted a lot of attention and it was hard for her to miss that fact. Her figure got her in trouble more often than not... but here she was... plotting to give herself to her landlord... over rent....

Shaking her doubts, Poppy gave a sigh and rooted through one of the bedside tables in her room before finding what she wanted, a loose sheet of condoms. A pack of novelty flavoured ones. They went stale faster than cheap gum, but Poppy only used them when she wanted to have fun. With her budget she found fun wherever she could.

Tearing off one of her favourites, the last 'banana' in the pack, Poppy ran back out of her room. If she was going to have to do this to keep a roof over her head, she could at least try and pretend it was enjoyable.

Exiting her room, she found Walter still rooted by the door, looking far more composed, but the then straining in his pants more obvious than ever.

“Look, Poppy, I've already told you, I'm running a business here–”

“Oh don't be like that!” Poppy immediately dropped to her knees, sliding the last few steps to reach Walter's feet, “I promise, you won't regret giving me an extension....” Poppy squeezed the the wrapped condom between her smiling lips and winked up at the man from down on her knees, in between his legs.

Walter was back to looking torn, his cheeks going red as Poppy ran an adventurous hand up and down his thigh. The longer it went though the less conflicted he looked, until finally,

“Ahhh.... fine! I'll give you a chance!” Walter finally grumbled, a smile creeping across his face, replacing the confusion as he came to his decision, “But you're gonna not getting anything if you don't earn it.”

Poppy gave a teasing giggle and pulled the condom from her lips,

“Oh don't worry, I can–”

She cut herself off with a stunned silence when, after a short fight with his pants, Walter released his pent up beast, slapping down his meat over her face,

“... can um... all of this... huh?”

In response, Walter's cock gave a powerful twitch, bouncing off Poppy's nose as it settled back down and he gave a chuckle,

“Well I hope you weren't offering to suck only half.”

“Oh! D-deepthroat... all of – um... y-yeah!” Poppy cleared her throat giving a dazed glance over Walter's meat.

With a shaky breath, Poppy set her will and tore the wrapper off the condom holding it between lips. Placing her hands back on her landlord's thighs, she leaned forward, flicking her eyes nervously upward as she crept closer, until she finally reached his cock and slowly started to unroll the rubber sleeve over his meat. She pushed inch after inch until her mouth was stuffed to it's limit and her jaw felt like it was going to dislocate. Through bleary, tear filled eyes though, Walter's pelvis still looked a mile away, and she was only starting to feel him in her throat.

With a muffled squeak of horror, Poppy squeezed her eyes shut and took one last deep breath through her nose, before she wrapped her hands around the back of Walter's legs and pushed forward as firmly as she could. A few inches later and he had stopped up her throat and her breathing with it. With her eyes still squeezed shut and her face turning red, she powered forward. Her throat was packed so tight she was starting to fear he'd get stuck, but she kept pushing, until finally, she felt her nose press against something warm.

Poppy peeled her eyes open, and tried to look up through tears, and general lightheadedness from lack of air and saw past Walter's stomach, to what she could swear was a smirk.

She felt like her head had been anchored in place by a steel pipe that had been squeezed down her throat. With her mission accomplished though, she pushed off the man's thighs, rushing to pull herself off of him.

As soon as the meat left her throat, with a sloppy, wet smack, Poppy landed on her heels, gasping for air as tears streaming down her face and drool coating her chin.

“It's a promising start...” Walter mused with a click of his tongue, “...but I do have places to be after this too, you know.”

“Ah... ah.... Of... of course!” Poppy mewled, still gasping for air and her throat already sore at it's rough treatment, “I'm just... just getting... started!” Taking a few more gulps of air, Poppy leaned back in and ran her tongue up the length of her landlord's cock.

It had only taken one trip down her throat, but the flavoured latex didn't taste anything like banana's any more. Hell, it barely even smelled like anything other than her own spit mixed with rubber now. Just as well, when she made it back to his tip, and glanced back down his impressive length, Poppy found it difficult to even try to imagine anything fun about what she was doing anymore. It was hard, exhausting, and frankly she regretted even signing up for it, but she couldn't back out, because it was to keep a roof over her head.

In other words, it was a job now. Thankfully, if nothing else, Poppy knew how to work hard.

Taking a few more laboured breaths through her nose, Poppy decided to re-set her resolve. Squeezing her eyes shut and swallowing hard, the act burning her stretched out throat, Poppy wrapped her petite hands around Walter's cock and gave a few tentative licks at his tip slobbering over him, before diving in.

Poppy squeezed his cock into her mouth, filling her cheeks as she pushed down until she felt him slide into her throat. This time she was better prepared to fit him in, and even more determined than ever, but it didn't stop her from giving a muffled, choked out gag as soon as he hit the back of her throat.

Now that she had her limit marked however, Poppy started bobbing her head up the length of meat she could manage, pumping her slender fingers up the rest. Her own spit made the perfect lube to allow her fingers to glide up and down latex wrapped meat.

Poppy could barely even make it halfway down though, to make up for the fact she made a concentrated effort to up her pace.

Her face going red with the effort, tears streaming down her cheeks – each one squeezed out when she went too far and had her banged up through jabbed – Poppy put her all into using her face like a fleshlite. She kept going until it felt like her jaw was going lock, squeezing her eyes shut as she bounced away.

It was hard for her to tell how long she'd taken, it felt like hours but it was probably closer to minutes, when Poppy was rewarded by a sound that was like music to her ears, Walter giving out a low, animal groan.

Knowing that her job was almost done, Poppy sat back on her heels and sucked hard on the head of Walter's cock, and began to pump her small hands furiously. Or at least that had been the plan.

Just as soon as she began working the final stretch, Poppy found a firm hand placed on the back of her head. She had just enough time to open her eyes flick them up in shock before she had her head pulled in, and Walter's massive member pushed back towards her throat.

Her eyes flew open, moments before they filled with tears, as her throat was stretched to it's limit once more and her landlord's hips approached at a rapid speed. It a flash though, she'd been pushed down to where her hands had been stacked at the base of his, when she was struck by the single-minded decision to throw her hands up against his thighs and push back with everything she had. Mercifully, she was able to stop him from hilting down her throat completely, but it was a small mercy at that. She was still stuck, with his cock buried in her throat.

Poppy was completely helpless as Walter gave another low groan, his hand locking her firmly in place as his cock started to twitch violently in her throat. All Poppy could do was try to let out a startled yelp, but it died in her throat when it met the rod blocking the way out

Her eyes started to drift after what felt like a minute, all the while she was painfully aware of every twitch and throb and Walter came in her throat. Her vision slowly started to narrow, but then in a flash she regained her focus when she felt Walter's hot load starting to slide down her throat, only to stop halfway. It took her one horrifyingly long moment to realize she was feeling a massive wad of cum that had stretched out the condom, and with every spurt was straining at the rubber, pushing it slowly, further down her throat.

Her horrified revelation had just barely started to sink in though before Walter gave a heavy sigh, and a light chuckle,

“Hah... that wasn't half bad....” With a shake of his hips he began pulling back.

Inch, by wet, sloppy inch, Walter slowly with drew from Poppy's throat. Poppy however had to wait an extra second to breath for several extra inches after his cock, as the shape of a large balloon, filled with cum was dredged out of her throat.

Moments later though, Poppy found her throat suddenly free, and immediately started to gasp and sputter, throwing herself forward. She was only vaguely aware of the fact that a firm hand on one tail of her hair had stopped her halfway however, when she wheezed out,

“S-so...does... does this... my rent....”

“...We've still gotta get to the main event though!” Walter bulldozed on, if he'd understood Poppy through her gasping, he didn't show it.

With a jerk of his arm, Poppy found herself toppling over backwards, and just barely managed to throw her arms back to stop herself,

“Y-you... what? Main even–mhmm!” Poppy was cut short when Walter stepped in, practically right above her, and jammed his cock back inside her throat... raw.

Poppy's eyes went wide as from the edge of her vision she saw the transparent yellow condom – although now it was closer to a shopping bag – dangling between Walter's fingers, tied off in a knot, moments before he dropped it to the floor beside them both. Poppy had just barely managed to register that fact combined with the salty taste of sweat mixed with cum before her eyes were even wider when Walter grabbed both sides of her head and pushed down into her abused throat, bending her further backwards as he did until she was at a precarious slant.

In an instant, any attempts Poppy had to protest, or even breath were cut short. Her throat was packed with cock, to the point where she was sure she could feel her throat bulging around it. And any attempts she wanted to make, to push away, or slap at her landlord's thighs were impossible, since her hands were now the only thing keeping her up, besides Walter's tight grip on her twin-tails anyway.

Her worries soon shifted elsewhere though when she felt Walter start to piston his hips. She felt like time was moving in slow motion at first, she watched in horror as he slowly pulled away, his cock sliding out of her throat, she could feel her throat contracting back behind the intruder, and she was intensely aware of him sliding across her tongue and wiping off her saliva on her lips and it slowly drew out of her mouth, sending a stream of drool down her chin.

Poppy desperately counted the seconds, waiting for the moment when she could breath, and prepare for the next plunge.... only the freedom never came.

Walter had stopped at the edge of her throat and held his position for just a beat, and in an instant, with his first, violent thrust back down, the spell over Poppy had shattered.

Poppy's initial response was to try and give a panicked yelp, but all she managed to do was go red in the face as her throat's began. Before long tears were streaming down her face, joining the dried trails that had left their mark during the first round. She didn't have the focus to care however, she had barely caught her breath before her skullfucking had begun and before long, found her vision going hazy as her eyes started to cross.

The feel of Walter's sack bouncing off her drool covered chin, the feel of her throat pulsing around his meat every time he pushed into it, all became a distant memory as she slowly felt herself blacking out, helpless to stop it.

And then in a blink of an eye, seemingly as soon as her world went black, Poppy found herself sucking in a deep, cool breath, tickling her burning throat. Her senses were numb but they were slowly coming back. She could feel the cold floor on her cheek. Her vision was blurry but it was slowly coming back, before she could even comprehend what she was looking at though, suddenly a blast of something hot and sticky arced through the air and slapped across her face, gluing her eyes shut.

Poppy was only vaguely aware of what it was however, she didn't have the energy to process what was happening, or even care. With her tongue lolling out of her mouth, and her eyes squeezed shut, all she cared about was sucking down as much air as she possibly could, and whatever sticky, salty thing that wound up getting in her way.

After a minute, once half her face was completely coated white, Poppy finally caught her breath enough to realize she was able to hear Walter's own laboured breathing, towering above her,

“Well.... you got your... wish.... I think... I can give you another week.” Walter chuckled.

Poppy couldn't see anymore, as she gasped for air on the floor, but she could hear him zipping up and the sound of his footsteps making for the door, and in one painful push wheezed out after him,

“Thank... thank you... sir!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)