More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by PhoenixAuthor PhoenixAuthor

What's next?

[Out of Town Characters]

Granite Hills

Natasha Morris - 18 years old

Curly dark brown hair, brown eyes, olive skin, medium sized breasts, toned ass

The captain of the Granite Hills High cheer squad. Generally a pretty easy-going girl, but she turns into a demon when she gets competitive, which is why she has such a fierce rivalry with Skylar Wayne and Anastasia Prescott. She’s good friends with all her teammates, but when the going gets tough, she turns into something of a dictator cheer captain, and her cheerleaders just have to accept that sometimes.

Gabriel Taylor - 18 years old

The quarterback of the Granite Hills Beavers, and a really good one, too. Becomes incredibly frustrated with the inaptitude of his teammates, because he’s really good and knows it. Can be very condescending to his teammates, which makes him a fairly unpopular quarterback, but the coach loves him and refuses to hear a bad word against him. Like most Granite Hills High students, he has a fierce rivalry with Violet River High students, and all he wants is to kick their ass in a football game.

Julia Carter - 18 years old

Red hair, dark green eyes, small breasts, perky ass

Natasha Morris’ best friend, and a cheerleader on the Granite Hills High cheer squad. Tall and willowy, with slender curves and a nice perky ass, Julia is a fan favorite among the Beaver Babes (as their cheer squad is called). Julia is a very sexual girl, another thing which contributes to her status as a fan favorite, but she flourishes under the attention she gets. Has a small one-sided rivalry with her fellow cheerleader, Addison Hudson, mainly because of how top heavy Addison is.

Addison Hudson - 18 years old

Blonde hair, brown eyes, very large breasts, toned ass

A sweet girl who adores being on the cheerleader squad. She also very much enjoys how much it makes people like her, and she’s always eager to help somebody out. A bit ditzy, maybe more than a bit, and she’s totally oblivious to Julia Carter’s jealousy of her. In all honesty, she’s not a very good cheerleader, but she gives it her all, and the way her tits shake means she gets a lot of love from fans regardless of her performance, though Addison hasn’t quite pieced that together yet. She moved to Granite Hills from Amethyst Shore in the eighth grade.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)