More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cyberweasel89 Cyberweasel89

The Villa: A CFNM Twist

[Our Cast (spoiler-free)]

Dylan
Dylan Goldberg
The protagonist of our story, Dylan is a 19-year-old girl born and raised in California, but currently studying culinary arts abroad in Italy. She was lucky enough to get a high-paying job with room and board as one of the ten heavily-vetted live-in maids at the estate of the multi-millionaire international publicist, Giovanna Romano, locally known as "The Villa." Unfortunately, seven of the other nine maids just view Dylan as a walking American stereotype and treat her as the bottom rung of the ladder.

Dylan is 5'3", measurements 36-24-36 with natural H-cup breasts. Despite being a natural blonde with an incredibly curvaceous figure and huge bust, Dylan is a socially awkward, self-conscious girl with low self-esteem and a naturally perverted mind but without the boldness or sexual power to act on it. She is still a virgin and has never had a boyfriend or girlfriend or even been kissed. A living doormat, she often lets people walk all over her because she feels it's easier than standing up to them. Even in America, her life was largely doing the whims of those who wanted to take advantage of her timid nature...

Antonio
Antonio Romano
The 21-year-old nephew of Giovanna Romano. He is temporarily staying in the guest wing of The Villa during his summer break from his prestigious university where he has a full scholarship. A mysterious, fae-like young man, he has rather unusual views on gender norms and personal nudity, claiming it is only natural that he disrobe when a woman ask, but that it's improper for him to see their nude bodies in return.

Antonio is 5'5" and while his penis seems to be only average in size, his overall slender yet fit build and flawless skin give him an almost angelic, glowing beauty that just takes Dylan's breath away. She's compared him to Adonis and marvels at how his lean yet not lanky build and prettyboy looks make him seem desirable yet still safe. A calming and soothing presence, Antonio is the picture of serenity and tranquility, seeming to take everything in stride. Even a blonde American maid walking in on him in the nude and making odd, sexually inexperienced requests to help de-stress from her daily struggles.

Martina
Martina Sánchez
The only other maid at The Villa besides Dylan who isn't Italian, Martina is a 20-year-old Spaniard and the only person in her immediate life who Dylan sees as a friend. As the previously newest maid until Dylan came along and the closest to her in age, she's the only maid besides the Head Maid who is unconditionally kind and friendly to her.

Unusually tall for a girl at 5'10" and with supermodelesque measurements of 34-22-34, Martina is a B-cup and her best feature is her long, tanned legs that serve to accentuate her perky ass that's so tight you could bounce a quarter off it. A classic "gal pal" who is always willing to listen to a girlfriend having a bad day and dish out some juicy gossip, Martina is also a fashionista with high expertise in cosmetic application and hairstyling. She is prone to gratuitous Spanish among those she's casual with.

Giovanna Romano
The owner of The Villa, aunt of Antonio Romano, and the employer of Dylan and the other nine maids living in her estate. An internationally acclaimed multi-millionaire publicist, Giovanna Romano is an extremely rare sight at her own estate and so all ten of her live-in maids are carefully vetted to insure the safety and security of her property and belongings. Dylan considers herself lucky she passed all the background checks.

The Head Maid
The Head Maid is the oldest maid employed by Giovanna and the superior to the other nine. She is the one who insisted Dylan wear a more revealing uniform than the other maids. Despite this, she is the only maid besides Martina who actually likes Dylan. Thus, her motivations for Dylan's uniform remain unknown...

The Other Maids
The other seven maids of The Villa are seven Italian women ranging from ages 23 to 32. They consist of Sara, Anna, Chiara, Giorgia, Corrine, Victoria, and Tanya.

[End of Document]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)