More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Original] Tommy Has a Sperm Problem

Thomas "Tommy" Baker was born with a strange, one that mainly affected the semen production in his testes.

After several nights in his girlfriend's dorm, the number of times he has ejaculated on and in her was noticeably abnormal when she attempted to empty him before vaginal sex, only to have him creampie her, and dumped enough for them to end the night with a leaking pussy.

There was only the incident of their first-ever threesome, in which Tommy managed to drench his girlfriend and their friend in thick cum.

Five times. In one night.

Consulting a doctor about it, Tommy's whole family had learned that he simply was 'suffering' from an overabundant sperm production. A simple solution was jacking off in case of inflammation, finally solving years' worth of trouble for Tommy - and as a bonus, his mother, older sister, and girlfriend had offered to help him with his problem.

Though Tommy didn't realize it, he was pretty lucky with having at least three caretakers to choose from, to help with his 'exotic' condition. Though in reality for Tommy, it wasn't really that great when his balls start aching - even less so during less opportune times such as exams.

And so, as he woke up without underwear, - in case of an emergency wank, - Tommy Baker headed downstairs hard and healthy, yawning as he saw his mother on their couch, texting somebody.

"Morning mo-ohm." He said, and his mother put down her phone to wave at him, "You going on a date tonight?"

Molly Jane

"Well yeah," then his mother returned to her phone, "but I'm just teasing your dad right now. Breakfast's on the table, your sister and I ate ahead of you."

Nodding as he went to the kitchen, there he saw his older sister, Kate Baker, all dressed up for what seemed like a date.

Little Caprice

Unless Tommy wasn't informed that she found a job as a stripper.

"Heya sis." The 23 year old had finished combing her hair after turning around, giving out a similar-though-less-enthusiastic wave to her brother, before turning around, "Why are you dressed like that?"

"Nick really likes it when I pretend to be a hooker from the streets." And Tommy just let out a long 'ooooooh' in response, "He's supposed to pick me up soon but something seemed to happen. Traffic I guess."

"And what's for breakfast?"

"Just some bacon and eggs. Orange juice's out, but there should be some milk in the fridge." Ever the lazy bastard, he simply turned on the tap.

"Nah, water's good enough." Sitting down and digging in, their mother had walked into the room and giving both her children some adoration and unique compliments.

As her phone rings and answers it, Nicole Baker says a few phrases that seem entirely meaningless to the two young adults until hold on a minute,' from which the two's ears perked up, "Right, Kate, can you help your brother with his morning erection?"

Can she?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)