More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Pick your poison:

[Original] Audio Recordings

My job as a freelance animator is a nightmare.

I don't really have much consistent work and most of my clients are a bunch of Twitter users who stumbled on my work, DM me, and pay the 20 bucks that I ask for, and while it beats flipping burgers, I need to do the commissions and come to my other job just to make sure I don't die of starvation. At the very least, my parents care about me enough to pay for my apartment, but I have had thoughts of just jumping out of that window before.

Then one day I got a DM asking if I'd be interested in working with a company that works with Hentai. Seeing as it was porn that was feeding me, I might as well do it professionally, and since this company came to me, I jumped on the opportunity.

A week later I joined, I got an email saying that I got a commission. 500 bucks for some Persona 5 animation, and seeing as I got some history by playing the game, I took a chance on it. But one of the conditions was that, I have a voice actress with me, one that was apparently living close to me to do the voice lines - while the company takes care of the sex noises.

I didn't get it. If they were going to add all of the wet sex noises, why would they need to invite a voice actress to my place?

After sending an email telling them I'm taking up the commission but I don't think I'll need the voice actress. A few days after that, there was a knock on my door while I was animating but I forgot about the voice actress thing, seeing as there wasn't an email telling me that she's not coming anymore.

In front of me stood a blonde with pigtails, a trackjacket, and shorts along with a laptop tucked underneath her armpits. At first I just thought she was a jogger that knocked on my door for no reason, then she said my name.

"Matthew?" And I was even more curious, "Matthew Blanc?"

"Yeah, that's me." I replied, then the girl had a grin on her face before flipping her laptop open and revealing an email.

"Well, I'm Alice from the Studio. They sent me to be your voice actress." Before I could protest, she came in and pulled out some kind of wireless mic that she clipped on her collar. Figuring that there's no way of getting rid of her, I closed the door and followed her in the living room/bedroom/workplace as she left her laptop on my bed.

Sitting back on my desk, Alice stood next to me as I work, "So, how are you going to do this voice actress thing?"

"Well, this microphone of mine's Bluetooth connected. I just turn it on, pair it up with my laptop, and hope that audacity catches it all." I let out a weak laugh before I turned my chair back to the computer, only to be turned back by Alice, "So, are you ready?"

"Ready for what?" Not a second sooner, Alice unzipped her track jacket to show her... boobs. She wore nothing underneath her clothes. As my jaw dropped, she was already down on her knees and undoing my belt.

"When we're recording, it's best that you be quiet alright?" Then came unzipping my trousers and unbuttoning it.

"Alright, I get it." I say to try and convince ourselves, "But what I don't get is, why do we have to fuck?"

"The Studio wants authenticity," Alice fished my semi-erect cock and was quiet for a second. Seeing her have a moment of interest hardened the little fella a little, and it was noticeable enough for her to be taken aback, "and in order to be qualified to be a voice actress by them, you gotta be loud. Cadey Mercury loud."

"So you're part-prostitute?" Cold dead eyes stared right back at mine as her deadpan didn't dissipate.

"Partially, but I get paid better. Now, how about a quick blowjob to start the recording?"

I took a glance "I'm honored and all-"

"Don't be, this is all professional." Alice snapped.

"but couldn't you have, I don't know, sucked on a dildo in front of a mic?" Then Alice grabbed hold of my dick, stroking it and improving its sturdiness.

"I could've done that, and I probably should if this first recording doesn't work out. But I need the lubrication, you know?" Stopping for a second, her eyes turned back to me though softer this time as she made a curious squint, "Say, are you a virgin still?"

Stammering for a second, I immediately answered with a truthful: "I might've banged a classmate or two. None of them called back after though."

"Well, the good news is that, I can tell you on what to do it. The bad news is that, you better animate what I tell you." There was a quick giggle before she let go of my girt. In all honesty, I could've blown my load right then and there, and before Alice could return, I took a deep breath and held on my dick.

I could see Audacity's UI from where she was, but I figured that it was probably much more comfortable if we were on my bed. And so, I took off my trousers and socks before coming towards her, now both of us were half naked.

There was some confusion as to what I was doing when I grabbed the laptop, but after I had placed it on a nearby drawer, I sat on the bed with my legs spread wide.

"You ready, Matt?" And I threw a thumbs up. Alice then pressed the recording button and took a second before she suckled on the tip of my dick, the mic on her jacket's collar near her lips as she let out audible moans, and traveled deeper.

Her head bobbed, coating more of the top with saliva, and providing some lubrication on parts she hadn't reached yet. She once pulled out giggling, as well as to say some arousing yawn, I noticed her pinching the collar of her jacket, so it was perfectly clear to me that it was all for the recording.

It was cute though, and it bolstered my ever-erecting boner.

Knowing that she wasn't going to last with the blowjob long, much less truly enjoy it, it wasn't much of a surprise when she pulled out from the blowjob and took her shoes off when climbing the bed. Her ass swayed in front of me, and I took that as my queue to get on my knees.

Grabbing onto her hips, I aligned the tip of my cock to her anus - slipping it smoothly, parts of me did wish I could've teased her, but realized that we were co-workers in a way.

I looked ahead at just where Alice was looking at, only to see that she simply was lying down on all fours, tugging onto her collar to moan, groan, and yelp. Basically, she was trying to squel every cliche sound found on sex animations every other second or so.

I felt parts of me think it was invigorating, to keep on going.

Then there were parts of me that were offended at the idea that she was doing the whole thing like a job.

The "Treated the thing very professionally" apparently hampered my performance, as I heard Alice rapidly say, 'Don't stop' for for three consecutive times. And even if that sounds great for the recording, her patting one of her ass cheeks made it clear that was an order, not a request, and tried to invigorate myself, even if the heart wasn't much in it.

I mean she was cute after all, and I guess I wish could see her face some more, but without much experience, I felt myself almost climaxing for what felt like two minutes of continuous anal sex. Remembering that 'it's all professional,' I pulled out just as I was about to cum and aimed on my blankets.

Alice let out a long moan before a final, "Fuuuuuuck that was good" and turned off the recording with a square button.

I sat on the edge of the bed as Alice was configuring something over the other side, and as I stared at the floor, I heard her ask a question.

"You good?" And threw another thumbs up, "Kinda felt like you weren't enjoying it at the end."

"Well, you know, I guess I got too many sexual fantasies for a while now and expected more." I said half-truthfully, "I mean, you were great and all-"

"Ahh, thanks!"

"But I guess I expected more."

Alice zipped her jacket up and pocketed her mic, "Well, if you keep on working with us, maybe I'll visit you more." Then let out a healthy chuckle. A lightbulb sparked.

Putting my boxers on, I opened the door for Alice as she was going out, but before she could say anymore farewells, I asked a really, really, stupid question: "You know I'm free this Saturday, I don't suppose you're busy at the time?"

"Why?" I should've known that this wasn't going to be easy, "Like, what do you even have in mind?"

"Been wanting to visit this Texas Steakhouse for a while now, but felt awkward by being alone. You like ribs? It's been on my mind for a while now." And her face perked up.

"Sure, why not? Tell you what, send me a text, I'll email it to you through my work e-mail, and see you Saturday. Bye-e!" And closed the door for me.

Crashing on my bed, I decided to get rid of my wank stain by throwing the blanket on the floor altogether and laid on my bed. Conflicting emotions were funny somehow, figured I could laugh... which only led to me crying for a reason I couldn't much put my finger on...

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)