More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vyksin vyksin

Where do we start?

[Main story details]

Author's Notes: Thank you again to all the avid readers who stuck through the Prelude to get out all the details of the backstory to the main story line for Halloween Hijynx. While the prelude was pretty much a done in a more traditional story style to get the history out of the way, the main story is planned to be in a more CYOA style with breaks for choices to your own forks in the story. This is also starting as Moderated so you can right your own choices as well!

However, at the start, there is a main story line that I have that will be the first choice as we go down the chapters. This main line will treat the Prelude as canon; however, I am not expecting other author's or forks to have to adhere to that. But, as it is my brain child, I am reserving the right to make sure my story is the first exposure so don't be surprised if I hold a chapter in review until I'm ready to release my next chapter. ;)

Regardless, I don't want to be a blocker or the only voice if others have their own idea. Unless your chapter is just totally out there, poor quality, or violating CHYOA rules or good conduct, I'm happy to let it in even if its completely against what I had in mind.

With all that said, I wanted to put my twist on an old trope and share it with others for enjoyment and fun, so please stop reading the boring drab and jump into the story. ;)

Always happy to see and respond to any comments on the story or chapters here, but if you'd like to discuss or comment on the chapters further, there is also a thread on the CHYOA Forums to discuss ideas, issues, or other things you would like to see from the HH cast.

Helpful links

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)